Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin (4396 Views)

Again, Ahmed Tinubu Stokes Controversy In Abeokuta By Abiodun Awolaja / Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid Stirs Controversy In Lagos APC / Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin by psyco: 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
oloyedewaris:
That's not even my problem, my problem is why will you collect govt funds and want to privatize it
Ask Guminator
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13313813_terrocopy_jpegbe8724b539f9b6c18783a6e397c9db81
Re: Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin by oloyedewaris(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
Re: Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin by AltarBoy1: 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
Of you watched this video from beginning to the end, you will understand who is actually looking for trouble. But since I haven't heard any serious explanation from a Muslim, let me keep my cool.

But the part that got me is where she said that other neighboring kings/traditional rulers around Ilorin are been force to remove their crown and put on turban.

It's over .
Re: Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin by overseasnbeyond: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Religion is evil in africa.
I own a private school in Nigeria with about 800 children from Nursery to College.
In one of my PTA meetings about 12 years ago one of them asked why i don't allow them to use hijab and pray in a muslim ways on fridays because they (muslim) had planned to take their children away to another schools. After 2 minutes of deep thought i responded " ok, the muslim can wear hijab cos as at that time all i needed was strategyto retain more school children.
Fast forward to 2021 none of them is using hijab again.
They are only out with intention to destroy good things.
[1quote author=babajeje123 post=100224240]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4hAowN5E8Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4hAowN5E8Q[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin by Christistruth00: 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
Let Kwara State Just return the Mission Schools to the Churches.
Re: Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin by luminouz(m): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
tamdun:

U are the hypocrite man, u want us to discuss kwara and pretend rivers state isn't going through something similar, muslims are being marginalised in ondo/ekiti too, let's don't pretend the problem exists in only kwara state

I'm so sad reading your write-up. Why does religion have such a stranglehold on your mentality like this? You never came into the world with a sign showing you are a Muslim or xtian. Even though you are likely yoruba,you prefer to hate your own tribesmen just because they practise another religion?

Lemme give you and those quoting you a riddle.

My great grandparents were OGUN worshippers on one side and OSUN worshippers on the other side.

My grandparents were MUSLIMS on both sides

My parents are CHRISTIANS.

What am I?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin by Asiwaju009(m): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
Though everyone is subject to his/her public opinion regards issues. l don't personally as a christian, see the MUSLIMS as the problem or architech of any religous issues in Kwara state but the state government out of their bigotry decided to personally creat religious crises in their state.
Re: Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin by babajeje123(m): 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
I own a private school in Nigeria with about 800 children from Nursery to College.
In one of my PTA meetings about 12 years ago one of them asked why i don't allow them to use hijab and pray in a muslim ways on fridays because they (muslim) had planned to take their children away to another schools. After 2 minutes of deep thought i responded " ok, the muslim can wear hijab cos as at that time all i needed was strategyto retain more school children.
[1quote author=babajeje123 post=100224240]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4hAowN5E8Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4hAowN5E8Q
There was a similar issue in one of the schools I worked in Lagos. It's a very big school at Chevron drive. One day, the proprietor brought a woman to the IT room that doubled as my office, I guessed he didn't want to be alone with her in her office. The woman queried the director about why he, being a Muslim, wouldn't allow Muslims students to be wearing hijab in his school, she went ahead that she might withdrawal her kids if he wouldn't allow it. He responded by telling her that his school was not a Muslim school and hijab wasn't part of their uniform. He went ahead to tell her that most of his students were Christians and their parents would withdrawal them if he introduced hijab. Conclusively, he politely told her that she could withdrawal her kids if she wanted to on that basis.
I was shocked to the marrow at that woman's request and I really appreciated how the man handled her. One thing I have come to realize about most Muslims is, they are subtle and will not hesitate to cunningly upturn situations to place their religion on others. They like reaping where they do not sow.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
Muslim and Christian are been together for numbers years in kwara as a whole but their maybe some little grumbling in Ilorin. but the present one is due to bad governance we should call the governor to questions
Re: Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin by Printerscanner: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Not seeing. Not reasoning. Two of the pillars of Islam. How Muslims spout that "Islam is a religion of peace" horse shit with a straight face still baffles me.

It seems you are already unfortunate in life like those before you.
Re: Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin by IJOBA11: 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
tamdun:

U are the hypocrite man, u want us to discuss kwara and pretend rivers state isn't going through something similar, muslims are being marginalised in ondo/ekiti too, let's don't pretend the problem exists in only kwara state
THAT IS WHY WE WANT TINUBU TO BE PRESIDENT SL THAT HE WILL CORRECT ALL THESE ANOMALIES cool
Re: Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin by Beblessedbaba: 5:55am On Mar 27, 2021
Please always take your time to seek the truth. It will help go far in life .
Did you listen to the Adeola investigative session where she presented the in indepth analysis from history perspective and current state of things.

Pls keep an open mind when listening to your pastors or Imans and stop being a religious bigot. By all means avoid Mumu Muric professor and his team, rather listen to objective Muslim leaders of faith. Too many to mention.

Cheers

quote author=Printerscanner post=100235116]

Okay.

Government employs and pays the teachers. The teachers are posted by the government's Ministry of Education. Government pays for WAEC fee of the students. Government builds classrooms and offices in the schools. Yet, you say the schools are either Christian or Muslim schools and that the Churches and Mosques should make rules for the running of the schools. If that is not mental disorders on your part, then what is it?

The Churches and the Mosques built the schools several decades ago, but government has taken over the funding and running of the schools several decades ago. Why then will the Churches or the Mosques tell government how to run the schools?

Some Churches and Mosques have built other schools after the government took over the earlier set of schools. These new set of religious schools are all private schools charging prices that Church and Mosque members cannot afford. The teachers and facilities in this new set of religious schools are provided by the religious organizations. These are the new Church and Mosques schools and NOT the schools taken over by government several decades ago and funded by the government since.[/quote]
Re: Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin by adekolaelect(m): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2021
sreamsense:

Stop hiding under canopy of deceit! Focus is on Kwara at moment, stick to kwara issue and stop being emotionally imbalance by dragging irrelevant issues in to cover up your unfair dealing in kwara at moment. Rivers is not the one having religion's fight issues for now, is kwara. Wait for when River religion intolerant issue will happen, then, we can all focus our attention to find out facts about River.

Citing Rivers State in matter of kwara state is just a crafty way of covering up your hijab intolerances. You have the right to wear hijabs, but do it within your territory, don't cross to another person's territory to cause trouble. Muslims are wrong on this point at moment based on details and balanced investigative journalism from Adeola.

Christians were even praying and tolerrant while Muslims youths were attacking them, destroying sign board and throwing stones. This is embarrassing here for Islam that claims religion of peace as its emblem. " Peace" has been turned to "pieces" here, is a shame for not leaving up to that emblem here. Stop being emotional, do your own detail investigative journalism and post your own here. Let's always try to address issue at moment and stop bringing in irrelevant issues to divert attention
stop too much emotional write up without meaningful point .Hijab is Legal in both Muslim and Christians Religion .You can not Set Territory for any Religions in Government owns schools or ministries in Nigerian .stop be emotional to allow good sense reasoning for yourself .what set of marginalization in Kwara state that is up to what a whole Governor of a state to declared his state as a one Religion state where we see other religions practitioners ? Pls use your head.
Re: Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin by Ogbuu101: 8:06am On Mar 27, 2021
overseasnbeyond:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4hAowN5E8Q
Be courageous enough to say it as it is.
Islam is evil not religion as a whole
Re: Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin by Thereddevil: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2021
epondudu:

Gov Wike will love this assertion, please send to Gov Wike the only Governor to declare a state with other religious groups as a Christian state in Nigeria, even state like Imo,Abia, that are 100% Christians didn't declare their state as such.
Fayeun should leave kwara alone because kwara is a MUSLIM STATE just like Rivers was declared a CHRISTIAN STATE.
A Muslim state and you allowed the missionaries to build school? You've just added that Islam is a religion of "Scam"

1 Like

Re: Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2021
cursed race, they are fighting and killing themselves over foreign religions. Tell me that the black race is not cursed when you monkeys put an end to fighting and killing yourselves over foreign religions.
other continents are developing at the speed of rocket but the most populous black country that should be leading others is in ruin because she is cursed. Fools stop fighting over another man's religion and channel that enerny to lift your extremely poor folks out of poverty.
Re: Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2021
Printerscanner:

It seems you are already unfortunate in life like those before you.

Another idiot spotted. It's natural with you bums. By the way, I love your peaceful statement. F**king nonce.
Re: Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin by nthony10: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2021
I really don't know why most Christian folks shy away from politics and prefer to leave it to God instead of using the ability God have them.
The Kwara government holds the key to ending this matter but I don't expect them to for obvious reasons.

It's either they return the schools back to the missions or watch the matter further degenerate.
Re: Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin by walexbiz(m): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2021
I guess the docility of the Christian allowed them to be bamboozle by the ruling Islamic majority. When I was in LASU I had always faulted the presence of religious building inside academic institution when other departments and faculty are lacking buildings unfortunately most of my friends and colleague then would always justify their presence. Its very unfortunate, If I were in the Christian I would enroll my daughter in any of the Muslim granted aided school an dress her up in a nun dress while putting rosary on her neck just to see the reaction of the management of the school while i filmed the whole exercise so as to put the yeye governor to shame and expose thier religious intolerance.

For me basically, I think we should do away with religion in all our institution, every event you attend they will always proceed with prayer yet most of us are far too corrupt than Satan himself, we indulge in immoral activity and yet all these yeye religious institution would not preach against all these yeye actions.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin by jude79(m): 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
luminouz:

I'm so sad reading your write-up. Why does religion have such a stranglehold on your mentality like this? You never came into the world with a sign showing you are a Muslim or xtian. Even though you are likely yoruba,you prefer to hate your own tribesmen just because they practise another religion?

Lemme give you and those quoting you a riddle.

My great grandparents were OGUN worshippers on one side and OSUN worshippers on the other side.

My grandparents were MUSLIMS on both sides

My parents are CHRISTIANS.

What am I?

A human being, only humans practice one form of religion or the other. But since no one in your family had ever forcefully imposed his or her religious views on others, then your family produces intelligent humans. Many humans changes to zombies, and throw reasoning and human intelligence into the gutter, trampling on the rights of their fellow citizens, because of a man-made product (religion), something they are not even born with. People should get this into their brains, You become an adherent of a religion including atheism, by chance of faith and encounters, that are completely out of your control, but you conceously transform yourself into an invalid, when you allow your religion to stop you, from making use of the brain God has given you.
Re: Adeola Fayeun Exposes The Truth About Hijab Controversy In Ilorin by luminouz(m): 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
jude79:

A human being, only humans practice one form of religion or the other. But since no one in your family had ever forcefully imposed his or her religious views on others, then your family produces intelligent humans. Many humans changes to zombies, and throw reasoning and human intelligence into the gutter, trampling on the rights of their fellow citizens, because of a man-made product (religion), something they are not even born with. People should get this into their brains, You become an adherent of a religion including atheism, by chance of faith and encounters, that are completely out of your control, but you conceously transform yourself into an invalid, when you allow your religion to stop you, from making use of the brain God has given you.

Nice reply Jude. I like your thinking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State / Tinubu Wins Oyigbo LGA In Rivers State / This Is The Supreme Leader Of Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.