Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:38 PM

Is Iphone 5s Worth Buying Now? 2021, Are You Using It, Share How It Is Going.... - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Iphone 5s Worth Buying Now? 2021, Are You Using It, Share How It Is Going.... (2528 Views)

My Data Wasted Away Without Me Using It. / Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Iphone 5s Worth Buying Now? 2021, Are You Using It, Share How It Is Going.... by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:00am On Mar 27, 2021
The battery isn't fantastic compared to most android offerings now but I'll definitely pick an iPhone 5s over an Android phone of same price range. It still gets updates from Apple till tomorrow and still runs smoothly, apart from social media pips, I don't think anyone bothers with the type of phone you're using when you go out. If it's what you can afford now, then go for it but get a power bank also if you're on the road for long. If you can add up then buy a 6 instead. Don't let anyone deceive you, it's still a very good phone and I've had one right from when it came out, only changing the screen once in a while. Bought other phones, they died or gave them out but the 5s still remains because she serves me in emergencies
Re: Is Iphone 5s Worth Buying Now? 2021, Are You Using It, Share How It Is Going.... by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2021
Darkseid:
What is this person saying undecided undecided
iPhone 5c isn't even in the league of iPhone 5 let alone iPhone 5s.
bro iPhone 5c has two types!
Re: Is Iphone 5s Worth Buying Now? 2021, Are You Using It, Share How It Is Going.... by Rareoil(m): 11:56am On Mar 27, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
The battery isn't fantastic compared to most android offerings now but I'll definitely pick an iPhone 5s over an Android phone of same price range. It still gets updates from Apple till tomorrow and still runs smoothly, apart from social media pips, I don't think anyone bothers with the type of phone you're using when you go out. If it's what you can afford now, then go for it but get a power bank also if you're on the road for long. If you can add up then buy a 6 instead. Don't let anyone deceive you, it's still a very good phone and I've had one right from when it came out, only changing the screen once in a while. Bought other phones, they died or gave them out but the 5s still remains because she serves me in emergencies

iPhone 5s gets updates from apple l, this isn't true oga.
Re: Is Iphone 5s Worth Buying Now? 2021, Are You Using It, Share How It Is Going.... by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Rareoil:

iPhone 5s gets updates from apple l, this isn't true oga.
your problem sir, not mine
Re: Is Iphone 5s Worth Buying Now? 2021, Are You Using It, Share How It Is Going.... by Rareoil(m): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Re: Is Iphone 5s Worth Buying Now? 2021, Are You Using It, Share How It Is Going.... by Rareoil(m): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:

your statement is a lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get MTN 150MB For Just N15 Only / 7 New Whatsapp Features You Need To Know / Solo Aspire 1 Firmware / Stock ROM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.