Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

I'm Confused Of Lucrative Handwork To Learn - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm Confused Of Lucrative Handwork To Learn (1848 Views)

What are The Best Handwork To Learn In Nigeria? / I Prefer Handwork To "Going To School" / I Want To Switch Back To My Profession But I'm Confused. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused Of Lucrative Handwork To Learn by Edembasilprutus(m): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2021
Good morning everyone

please I'm 21, I think of learning a handwork. But I'm confused of what is lucrative to learn.
I had some options here, but I'm still confused. they are;

1 Graphics design
2 Photography
3 Blogging

considering my location,
Uyo, Aks.
please your little opinion Will be appreciate.
Re: I'm Confused Of Lucrative Handwork To Learn by RedSquid: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2021
RedSquid is building a team of " Ten Content Writers "

This opportunity is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writers. It's an opportunity to work remotely and build solid financial portfolio through content writing.

You will be paid 1,000,000 Naira for your services.

You will be part of this business team that is currently embarking on series of writing and business opportunities online and offline.

Because we have solid, stable and ongoing projects, all participants on this project will be a part of that project and earn the opportunity to earn good income by just writing articles.

You will be paid 1,000,000 Naira for your services.

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a WhatsApp message to :

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: I'm Confused Of Lucrative Handwork To Learn by criuze(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
you have to learn the three and watch out opportunities from all of them until you decide which one works best
Re: I'm Confused Of Lucrative Handwork To Learn by ChukwuDavid: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
I suggest you should learn blogging, if you put seriousness and passion you will be happy with it and it is easy.
Re: I'm Confused Of Lucrative Handwork To Learn by Rocice(m): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2021
Learn Graphics design
Re: I'm Confused Of Lucrative Handwork To Learn by CrazyMan(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2021
Go for photography and graphics design.

Once you get the required knowledge, you can practice both simultaneously which will definitely expand your profit base. Blogging will frustrate you, cos you might encounter difficulty in securing any reasonable income after months and years of dedicated hardwork

Good luck.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Develop Myself Career-wise? / Pharmaceutical Microbiology. / Cisa/acca In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.