Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,116 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto (46815 Views)

Leo Messi Is First Footballer To Be Crowned Time Magazine's 'Athlete Of The Year / Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A / Paul Akpan Udoh Contracts Coronavirus - First Footballer To Be Infected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by PoshTraveler: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2021
He is not the first
Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by tiswell(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2021
Elpadre22:
Every ido#t can now wake up and create crypto, scamming people of thier hard earned money on something that comes out of thin air
change your mentality and key queue into the future

1 Like

Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by nyiamfrank: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2021
GOAT

Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2021
Crypto, the new business trending in the world at the moment. Meanwhile, Nigerian government ban its usage. Promoted RUGA and cowtocurrency. What a pity!

1 Like

Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by iamGholdaniel(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2021
Abeg I want to learn crypto
Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by obonujoker(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2021
The NumeroUno 1 grin

Any other Pessi should win something with his home country before squaring up to the goat grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by CaptMG: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2021
Thumb up
Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by maasoap(m): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2021
Felabrity:

Crypto is the future currency, our Dullard president and his followers won't deduce that

The same crap is jumping in value everyday, no stability, no nothing. Every participant buying in the hope that the value will rise and cash out ASAP. What will happen las las? Craaaaaasssssshhhhhhhh!

Elpadre22:
Every ido#t can now wake up and create crypto, scamming people of thier hard earned money on something that comes out of thin air

Funnily enough, they still need physical currency to acquire it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by Bmaster(m): 11:54am On Mar 26, 2021
tiswell:
CR-7 is a religion
your joking!
Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by FuckThaMod: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2021

Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 26, 2021
Elpadre22:

wetin dey bqck the paper wey u see for person hand?
Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by Cardinal80: 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
this is old news na...
nairaland sef undecided
Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by Polynek(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
My love 4 Dix guy is too much

1 Like

Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by stino4win(m): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Crypto is the feature.

Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by clothingonline(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
Myself I need to create crypto wen I become president if 200million Nigerians invest 10k only each multiply
Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by bodmas119(m): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
iamGholdaniel:
Abeg I want to learn crypto

Chat me on 08137138818
Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by Qorks(f): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.
The.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by Qorks(f): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.
The.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
GreaterFuture3:
Interesting. The world is Changing, Things are happening

Do you have Cut Metal/Iron Scraps for sale?
Please Hit me up, I want to buy as many as 3000 Metric Tonnes. Serious Persons, good sensible prices Please, Thank you

Hope your price is reasonable
Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by Bennysam: 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Make sense

If you think crypto is the present and the future, like this post
The world is coming to one currency the Bible speak of
Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by GreaterFuture3: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
Icumsa45:

Hope your price is reasonable
If you have for Sale, hit me Up pls
Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by Popatee: 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
GreaterFuture3:
Interesting. The world is Changing, Things are happening

Do you have Cut Metal/Iron Scraps for sale?
Please Hit me up, I want to buy as many as 3000 Metric Tonnes. Serious Persons, good sensible prices Please, Thank you

Hopefully, first or second week of April, we will still dish out scraps for sale. U can peep me your contact so that I can contact u. (gmt4popat2012@gmail.com)
Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by Robnectar(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hamachi:
cheesy grin

You have FREE coin waiting! Join #Binance and we'll both get $50 of either KCS, KLV, ONE, EOS or BNB FOR FREE. Sign up with https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=H1R24WDO
Use the link to register we both get FREE coins

Don't be left out C.Ronald is winning, you should also be winning
hey bro,... u in lag or. abj?
Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by GreaterFuture3: 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
Popatee:

Hopefully, first or second week of April, we will still dish out scraps for sale. U can peep me your contact so that I can contact u. (gmt4popat2012@gmail.com)
That's my Whatsapp numner -- 090.45327063
Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by Cashify: 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
Really
Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by dsealofGod(m): 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
Looking at the history of money, a sensable person will know that cryptocurrency is the new money. Smart move by him.

You can start your crypto journey today. Sign up with Binance, the world-leading cryptocurrency exchange platform, and be financially free.

Click my link below to get 50% of your first cryptocurrency investment.

<b>Click here to sign up<\b>
https://accounts.binance.cc/en/register?ref=C6U3KDTD
Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by Ayobami7(m): 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
ororo
Re: Crypto: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Footballer To Earn Crypto by wizzyrainy(m): 1:39am On Mar 27, 2021
BTC available for sale at affordable price. Dm +971529589082

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raheem Lawal Flaunts His House & Car, Apologizes For Doing So / Iheanacho's 86.9 Mins-Per-Goal Ratio Is The Best In BPL History / Man United Board Decides On Solskjaer, Picks Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.