Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Access Bank Plc Set To Acquire South African Grobank Limited - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Access Bank Plc Set To Acquire South African Grobank Limited (317 Views)

South African Brothers Vanish With $3.6Bn In Bitcoins / UACN Property Development Company Plc Set For Early Redemption Of N4.355bn Bonds / Investors Needed To Acquire This Cheap Land(urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Plc Set To Acquire South African Grobank Limited by Investogist: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2021
Access Bank Plc on Friday announced that it has received approvals from the South African and Nigerian Regulatory authorities with respect to the proposed acquisition of the South African Based Grobank Limited.

The transaction is expected to be completed in...

Read full article at https://investogist.com/access-bank-plc-set-to-acquire-south-african-grobank-limited/
Re: Access Bank Plc Set To Acquire South African Grobank Limited by Connected1: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2021
After stealing our money through unnoticed deductions, they are now buying banks up and down and advancing their empire.
Some people do not really care how others feel, all they know is money.
Woe to the number 1 Fraudulent Bank in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Plc Set To Acquire South African Grobank Limited by FFF241: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
Cry me a river. We think it’s by who has the loudest voice
Connected1:
After stealing our money through unnoticed deductions, they are now buying banks up and down and advancing their empire.
Re: Access Bank Plc Set To Acquire South African Grobank Limited by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
Connected1:
these guys deduct 52 naira twice a month for my account. Access bank u are all fraudsters. Na me talk a.
Re: Access Bank Plc Set To Acquire South African Grobank Limited by Connected1: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
FFF241:
Cry me a river. We think it’s by who has the loudest voice
Because you benefit from it, then you cease to say the Truth.
I see stupidity reeking over you.
Re: Access Bank Plc Set To Acquire South African Grobank Limited by SavageResponse(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
Connected1:

You don't even have an account in Access Bank so STFU!
Re: Access Bank Plc Set To Acquire South African Grobank Limited by FFF241: 1:05am On Mar 27, 2021
Continue wallowing in deprivation. The wailing of the herd has zero effect on the bank.
Connected1:
Because you benefit from it, then you cease to say the Truth.
I see stupidity reeking over you.
Re: Access Bank Plc Set To Acquire South African Grobank Limited by Connected1: 8:01am On Mar 27, 2021
SavageResponse:

You don't even have an account in Access Bank so STFU!
I had an account with the prestigious Diamond Bank until Access Bank took over.
Now I don't even have any interest on my savings rather consistent deductions for stamp duty, card maintenance and miscellaneous that they don't send me notice.
If you doubt me then deposit #200000 and leave it untouched for atleast 4 months then you would understand me.

(1) (Reply)

Investment Vs. Business / I Will Unlock Any Locked/restricted Greendot, Gobank, Walmart Money Card / N500,000 Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.