Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) (77521 Views)

Femi Otedola At Lagos University Staff School In 1971. 46 Years Throwback Photo / Femi Otedola's First Automobile As A Kid In Throwback Photo / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by OfficialGaGa(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nothing last for forever na.... he is a billionaire already right?

BTW, dat cuppy sef... if u get cuppy 2 for house as papa u die well grin grin
Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by ednut1(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Part of the people who enjoyed subsidy scam. Today many Nigerians worship him hahahaha

9 Likes

Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hmmm me looking for a Mentor in him ... I had my respect for him after learning how much it cost to maintain and operate a Vlcc and his junior sisters let not even talk about their senior brother Ulcc and all the wahala involve in terms and conditions, it takes one with a heart bigger than a lion to run and maintain an Oil Tanker...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by Jamesbally: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
Our EASTERN Audio Billionaires right now. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by ednut1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
LeeSantos:
how did he secure the fund?

because the funds required would be huge.

make dem show us the way
cant you see jim ovia there Zenith bank owner

7 Likes

Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
I keep saying it that banks are thieves. They use our money to better themselves. Access bank keeps deducting 53 naira weekly from my account, including one this morning. And I believe they do same to millions of customers. U can imagine the theft.

4 Likes

Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by lastempero: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
No be that supreme court guy be that, this circle too tight abeg.
Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by staga: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Same old people.

Naija people are not yet ready to break the shackles on their necks.
Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by lekki1444: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
LeeSantos:
how did he secure the fund?

because the funds required would be huge.

make dem show us the way
You no see jim ovia and dangote there ? abi which kain kweshun be dis na

5 Likes

Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by lekki1444: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
BigYash:
The kind of business minded people I like working with. No be those ones when go dey tell you to find babe for them or if I get SK for hux.. Shi-Shi idea or help to grow bigger, you won't get from them. I need rich people as frds ,cux I want to be super rich also. Nairaland rich people make una carry me along. No mind my Monica wen I put BigYash o,na just Monica . I wanna be super rich,sombori help..
get one of your big yash women to make you super rich

4 Likes

Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by clothingonline(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ote money don tey oooo and his investment in dangote refinery

2 Likes

Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by Felabrity: 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
His wife is really beautiful
Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by BigYash: 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
lekki1444:
get one of your big yash women to make you super rich
As if you no know how women dey behave and secondly I can't force them to . Oga you link me up,me too wan get this money like una. This one wen lekki be your Monica,I know you are one of those ogas in lekki. Give me one contract ,make I take step up boss. Even if na to supply you big yash for one year.

2 Likes

Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by eebraa(m): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Thanks to Obasanjo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by hollah123: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
uruba23:
Hmmm me looking for a Mentor in him ... I had my respect for him after learning how much it cost to maintain and operate a Vlcc and his junior sisters and all the wahala involve in terms and conditions, it takes one with a heart bigger than a lion to run and maintain an Oil Tanker...
with enough money it's no big deal, Google d family he's from then u will understand

1 Like

Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by MansoryMX(m): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Viknat:
I keep saying it that banks are thieves. They use our money to better themselves. Access bank keeps deducting 53 naira weekly from my account, including one this morning. And I believe they do same to millions of customers. U can imagine the theft.

I stop using that bank a long time ago! One of the worst bank in Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by oyeb15: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
Wicked people.
I remember the bank shares we bought in 2006/2007, how they share our money between themselves and render it useless.
Ovia, Akingbola, Jimoh Ibrahim, Dangote, Fasawe, Cicila Ibru and many more.
They share our money in form of loans (in billions of Naira) without collater from their conspirators (the banks chiefs) who write them off as bad loans.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by lekki1444: 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
BigYash:
As if you no know how women dey behave and secondly I can't force them to . Oga you link me up,me too wan get this money like una. This one wen lekki be your Monica,I know you are one of those ogas in lekki. Give me one contract ,make I take step up boss. Even if na to supply you big yash for one year.
bros lekki get poor and rich side, abi you never hear about sangotedo or maruwa cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by timibare(m): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
crafteck:
Yoruba say, house wey dey organised... Na the xxxxxx wey dey there never grow... Lol... Fill in d gap

she ain't no "Bastard"

1 Like

Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
hollah123:
with enough money it's no big deal, Google d family he's from then u will understand
Chief it is not just about money,are you willing to take the risk, can you maintain your calm when Evergreen choose to block the Seuz Canal ...Do you have the knowledge of what it takes, even a simple thing as getting a flag for your ship can decided a lot about who you can trade with.

4 Likes

Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by blinking001(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
BigYash:
The kind of business minded people I like working with. No be those ones when go dey tell you to find babe for them or if I get SK for hux.. Shi-Shi idea or help to grow bigger, you won't get from them. I need rich people as frds ,cux I want to be super rich also. Nairaland rich people make una carry me along. No mind my Monica wen I put BigYash o,na just Monica . I wanna be super rich,sombori help..
grin
Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by Yankee101: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
When big men do flash backs and say "I used to be richer ", you know say problems boku

6 Likes

Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by BigYash: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
lekki1444:
bros lekki get poor and rich side, abi you never hear about sangotedo or maruwa cheesy grin
grin Chief I know say ur side na the good side. Link me up ,make I still get this money ...
Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by GalaxyTrends: 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
Wow long time coming
Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by Eryyy92: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
see the real billionaires

not those kind of billionaires in Onitsha and ariaria

2 Likes

Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by geemd434: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
These are the idiots exploiting the Niger delta but the mumu South south people don't realize it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by aidameoryou: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
BigYash:

NO IDEA FROM YOU WHATSOEVA, BUT YOU CAN BASH SOMEONE WHO GET SK FOR HOUSE, AND WHO GET TELL YOU MAKE YOU FIND BABE FOR AM. AND STILL LOOKING FOR RICH PEOPLE TO CARRY YOU ALONG....AS WHAT?
YEYE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.
Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by jaxxy(m): 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
I can still remember quite well. Hmmm
Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
BigYash:
what can u offer to be rich? No pain no gain
Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by iconnecta(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
Yankee101:
When big men do flash backs and say "I used to be richer ", you know say problems boku

You said my mind.
Your comment is the main Pointer.
mennn..... i need to give u one chill origin.
you have been their before.
when issues are just too much u have to flash back, look back on how it use to be in the past.
this Thread is on of those instance.

4 Likes

Re: When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) by BigYash: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
aidameoryou:

NO IDEA FROM YOU WHATSOEVA, BUT YOU CAN BASH SOMEONE WHO GET SK FOR HOUSE, AND WHO GET TELL YOU MAKE YOU FIND BABE FOR AM. AND STILL LOOKING FOR RICH PEOPLE TO CARRY YOU ALONG....AS WHAT?
YEYE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.
Aboki I no bash anybody . I was just saying the truth.. I have ideas ,but one tree can't make a forest oga. If you go fit link me up,I no go mind..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! / Herbert Wigwe Family Photo / Dollar Crashes Again At Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.