Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Mega Party Eyes EndSARS Movement, To Consult Jega, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mega Party Eyes EndSARS Movement, To Consult Jega, Others (19344 Views)

Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 / 2023 Elections: Seven Political Parties Merge To Become ‘3rd Force’ Mega Party / PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mega Party Eyes EndSARS Movement, To Consult Jega, Others by realray(m): 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
No wahala, just that I don't want any northern person there so it should be either igbo, yoruba or any other tribe simple......
Re: Mega Party Eyes EndSARS Movement, To Consult Jega, Others by UnabashedIPOB: 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
omoharry:
how do you hope to acheive that without violence or outright war? The country is too divided to unite for something like that .Even the East that are the champion of this secession are the number people that invest outside thier region and still doing so till this moment .When you guys are struggling for a course, then you all should back it up by ur actions .not talk one thing and your actions dispict the opposite of what you are struggling for .

If you're a student of history, you ought to understand that any struggle of a people to be FREE involves violence and for any nation that changed the cause of its history for the better, there was a revolution. So, to ask me how we hope to achieve FREEDOM without violence, I suggest you go and read up on your history and look at the US, CHINESE, FRENCH and even the wicked BRITISH history. Now, talk abut Igbo investments outside of its borders, Let me as you this simple thought provoking question: Nigerians own properties in Dubai, UAE right? Are those Nigerians UAE citizens? The answer is a resounding NO! But yet they own properties there and other places. So, what's the difference if Igbos own properties in the country of Nigeria even though they are not citizens? The issue is as long as they acquire the properties legitimately and abide by the rules of their host country (Nigeria), they should be treated just like Nigerians who are NOT citizens of UAE, but yet own properties there without anyone harassing or threatening to take their properties. That's how civilized societies act. Your so called political elites own properties around the globe and yet are not citizens of those countries, US, Britain, France, etc. The problem with Nigerians is that their reasoning is so warped. This is why people believe that NIGERIA is the reason that white people equate black folks with monkeys. And let me remind you, anything that's worth having is worth fighting for.
Re: Mega Party Eyes EndSARS Movement, To Consult Jega, Others by surgical: 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
IJOBA11:
SINCERE9IGERIAN WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT undecided
ANYTHING TO DISLODGE THIS EVIL PARTY CALLED APC IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT.
BE GUIDED angry
They are trying very hard to prevent the dislodgement,which is inevitable No matter who comes,they will discredit it,when they thought they have rubbished pdp as an alternative,a new battle has surfaced for them But the way they disguise their real intentions can be very funny
Re: Mega Party Eyes EndSARS Movement, To Consult Jega, Others by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
Forming party with different direction from PDP and APC is a welcome development but some people in the movement are likely Politicians who lost relevance in the current political circle and the movement will likely weaken PDP and give APC upper hand.
Re: Mega Party Eyes EndSARS Movement, To Consult Jega, Others by Ay77(m): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2021
emperor863:

In your political naivety, you people fail to realise that the so called endsars movement existed (no more existing) only in the southern part of Nigeria.

Let’s wait till then
Re: Mega Party Eyes EndSARS Movement, To Consult Jega, Others by saintmm(m): 9:13am On Mar 27, 2021
they've started again, another APC in the making! there can never be emergence of any Messiah under the current ways Nigeria is being constituted, legally, economically, politically etc.
asking for the least, restructuring, or maybe renegotiation of the unity of this country.

I rise!
Re: Mega Party Eyes EndSARS Movement, To Consult Jega, Others by ubimagos: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2021
Their true agenda is gradually coming out, reason why the burn down Lagos is to form mega party
Re: Mega Party Eyes EndSARS Movement, To Consult Jega, Others by Tobid1822: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, Please take a few minutes of your time and click on this link to help fill this questionnaire. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGfFxoRJGOUkciKILK2l383Xv5mluG_Z9gctnjc7s14S1NVg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Mega Party Eyes EndSARS Movement, To Consult Jega, Others by Divine202: 11:16am On Mar 28, 2021
tutudesz:
Everything in Nigeria is Politics
I'm telling you
Re: Mega Party Eyes EndSARS Movement, To Consult Jega, Others by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2021
These ones are just looking to chop their own national cake.

Mega party ko, megaphone ni.
Re: Mega Party Eyes EndSARS Movement, To Consult Jega, Others by Divine202: 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
englishmart:
I want to liberate Nigeria from the shackles of bad leaders. The only problem is where will I get money for weapons?

#bantilosha
Hnnm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC / Umahi Reacts To Killing Of 4 Policemen In Ebonyi / US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.