Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Renovation Of Adamasingba Stadium As One Of Giant Stride Of Eng. Oluseyi Makinde - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Renovation Of Adamasingba Stadium As One Of Giant Stride Of Eng. Oluseyi Makinde (934 Views)

Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu / Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry / Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Renovation Of Adamasingba Stadium As One Of Giant Stride Of Eng. Oluseyi Makinde by phemy36(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
I was so marvel seen some developmental project scattered all around in Oyo State. There's no doubt that Oyo State Governor is focus despite many distraction from the enemies of the state. I went round Adamasingba this afternoon to and was so surprise and impressed with the level of progress been made. Kudos to a working governor of Oyo State

Re: Renovation Of Adamasingba Stadium As One Of Giant Stride Of Eng. Oluseyi Makinde by phemy36(m): 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
More picture

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Ghosts That Looted $600 Billion Since 1960? / BREAKING: Sardauna’s Daughter, Aisha, Is Dead / God Will Complete The Good Works He Started In Imo Through Me – Uzodimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.