Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Someone Used My Number On A Loan App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Used My Number On A Loan App (431 Views)

How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Used My Number On A Loan App by simpleswazy(m): 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
What is this that someone would take loan and use someone else number and they have been messaging me about it I don’t even know this person .what can I do ? It’s the third time they messaging me and I tried the person number provided on the message it’s switched off
Re: Someone Used My Number On A Loan App by Nbotee(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
They didn't use ur number.. U jus happen to b on the contact list of someone who took a loan. The person has defaulted in paying back the loan and d loan app would send messages to all those on the contact list of the debtor
Re: Someone Used My Number On A Loan App by simpleswazy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nawa o naija is hard person take loan can’t pay ���
Nbotee:
They didn't use ur number.. U jus happen to b on the contact list of someone who took a loan. The person has defaulted in paying back the loan and d loan app would send messages to all those on the contact list of the debtor
Re: Someone Used My Number On A Loan App by AMI3(m): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
I need 20k loan

(1) (Reply)

How I Made $2000 Plus On Amazon Kindle Self Publishing In My First Month / Few People Know That A Good Small Gasoline Generator Can Be So Fuel-efficient. A / Here Is How Much It Cost To Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana With Lemonade Fin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.