Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,497 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Making Money As An Affiliate Marketer. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Making Money As An Affiliate Marketer. (629 Views)

Make more Money as a Corper - Discover An Easy Way to increase your Income / Earn $1000 Monthly As An Affiliate Marketer In Nigeria. / Bus Hire Service In Lagos | Refer & Earn | Make Money As A Referral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money As An Affiliate Marketer. by Vicibelle: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
So, this post is mostly for those seeking to be independent or earn a side income. If you also a Nysc corps member get in here. I started partnering with Brandlistry.ng as an affiliate marketer this month and within two weeks in March, I have made over 50k.
I started two weeks after their launch in February and got paid 22k at the end of the month. That's mind-blowing like the more people use my code, the more I earn. The cash flow is gradually hitting my monthly salary and may surpass it at the rate I am going.
So, if you are tired of being broke or not earning enough to maintain yourself, you can send them an email with pictures of any social media account where you have considerable influence @ info@brandlistry.com

1 Like

Re: Making Money As An Affiliate Marketer. by Slowkhid: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
Cryptocurrency has come to stay and lots of people are really making cool cash from it when they have the right signals. I'm giving you the opportunity to see what you have to benefit when you join this whatsapp group and see first hand how crypto change lives.

Join WhatsApp group chat me on what's with 08167660940
Re: Making Money As An Affiliate Marketer. by Vicibelle: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
You can also click on any these links to register directly
https://brandlistryng.leaddyno.com/

OR
Http://affiliates.brandlistry.ng

Vicibelle:

So, this post is mostly for those seeking to be independent or earn a side income. If you also a Nysc corps member get in here. I started partnering with Brandlistry.ng as an affiliate marketer this month and within two weeks in March, I have made over 50k.
I started two weeks after their launch in February and got paid 22k at the end of the month. That's mind-blowing like the more people use my code, the more I earn. The cash flow is gradually hitting my monthly salary and may surpass it at the rate I am going.
So, if you are tired of being broke or not earning enough to maintain yourself, you can send them an email with pictures of any social media account where you have considerable influence @ info@brandlistry.com
Re: Making Money As An Affiliate Marketer. by Said21: 7:31pm On May 01, 2021

(1) (Reply)

When Will The N-power Batch-c Stream B Commence. / NYSC In Benue State / Requirements For Jamb Regularization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.