Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Confession: I Regret Been A Buhari Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confession: I Regret Been A Buhari Supporter (141 Views)

Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock / Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession: I Regret Been A Buhari Supporter by supercase1(m): 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
Buhari rode on the alter of sophisticated lies to become president of Nigeria in 2015 I remember as a strong buhari supporter then his favourite campaign promises.
1)ending corruption
2)one naira to one dollar
3)petrol price less than 45 naira per litre
4)paying of 5 thousand to all jobless people
5)ending bokoharam in 3 months
6)steady electricity in less than a year
7)massive transform of Nigeria with the change movement

as a matter of fact I was a die hard buharideen intact I can die in place of buhari if necessary.

now look at what this country had turned into,I started seeing through buhari lies after his first 8 months in government.I wonder why other buharideens had remain stucked like zombies and robots to buhari.

Nigeria is completely finished under buhari,infact,the FG had use the brains of millions of buharideens for sacrifice and cast a spell of foolishness on them that's why they reason like zombies and animals and will no matter what support buhari under they all perish one by one.

fellow previous and current buharideens do you still regret supporting buhari and this satanic APC government,present buharideens,don't you think it's time to be freed from the spell placed on your brains.
Re: Confession: I Regret Been A Buhari Supporter by AmuAwusa: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
Next...

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Hails Ganduje For Fighting Corruption / Tinubu Mocks Buhari, Says His Govt Competing Recruitment With Bandits / Csos Demand Immediate Probe Of N1b Alleged Arms Deal...condemns Ploy To Remove M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.