Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! (67583 Views)

Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Four Years After SCOAN Building Collapse: In Defence Of Prophet T.B. Joshua / 4 Years After SCOAN Building Collapse: In Defence Of Prophet T.B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by KossyKiss97(f): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2021
TREASURE ISLAND ESTATE MOWE/OFADA PHASE 2.*

The best time to buy a landed property was many years ago.... the next best time is NOW!

Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “I was told about this property many years ago but...” be the man who invested and tells the success stories.

Introducing..TREASURE ISLAND ESTATE 2* located within the corridor of the fastest growing investment and residential hub in Africa Lagos..

*TREASURE ISLAND was conceived out of the urgent need to provide a suitable, conducive, standard, moderate and affordable property with a combination of beauty, quality, comfort and affordability.

*LOCATION*: MOWE/OFADA

*TITLE*: CofO

*SIZE*: 600sqm

*PROMO PRICE* :N850,000

*Price after promo* N2,000,000

*Why invest in TREASURE ISLAND ESTATE*
• Located within the new economic hub of the nation
• Excellent Neighbourhood and facilities
• Capital appreciation is 100% guaranteed
• Available at an affordable price.
Win a hamper for Easter if you deposit minimum of 250k till 02/4/2011

Enquiries: Call or watsapp +2348060291729

Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by onunwa21(m): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2021
TB will soon open

1 Like

Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by heykims(m): 11:19am On Mar 27, 2021
prinsam30:
the only true Man of God and Prophet of our time, as he said, the church will be open if he hears from God... shikena
Which poses another, is Oyakhilome of Christ embassy serving a different God?
Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by Nuelito: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2021
E be things oh

If you need Raw Original Honey....then kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now...Stay blessed
Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by Legendguy(m): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2021
That means the church is a blessing to the GDP of Lagos State, the church is providing indirect jobs in the hospitality and tourism sector
I wonder if the mosque also provide indirect jobs as well

1 Like

Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by naijadrivablog: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2021
My neighbor who has been there told me that SCOAN "employs" many people in that area. From agents who get you short stays, to landlords who prefer to rent their houses to SCOAN members/ visitors to people selling food, sweepers, etc.

That church is a blessing to Ikotun Egbe residents.

4 Likes

Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2021
prinsam30:

yes, over in China and it was

...and what was please? He didn't even mention any Nation's name and you're here saying "yes, over in China and it was".
Religious fanatics ehn!

1 Like

Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by xtycool: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2021
prinsam30:
the only true Man of God and Prophet of our time, as he said, the church will be open if he hears from God... shikena
really? majority of Christians no nothing about the words of God. I think synagogue is based on healing , how can he close the church because of covid , is he afraid of covid? A true man of God will not close the house of God.

2 Likes

Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by owobokiri(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2021
The same with hotels being built with the speed of light near universities...
They all will go bankrupt if you turn the universities into "only boys" school..

Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by Minjim: 11:33am On Mar 27, 2021
Isn't that the same scenarios around the world?

1 Like

Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by Minjim: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2021
xtycool:

really? majority of Christians no nothing about the words of God. I think synagogue is based on healing , how can he close the church because of covid , is he afraid of covid? A true man of God will not close the house of God.

FG directive dude

1 Like

Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 27, 2021
They will still pay taxes to both Lagos and federal government when their businesses are shut.
Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by Fiscus105(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2021
Better, the hotels and houses near scoan are making huge money because of its present, yet they say all sort of ill towards this good man.

You never knw anything.

3 Likes

Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by zanshi: 11:50am On Mar 27, 2021
Damn my friend folks just built a hotel around there
Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by ehissi(m): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2021
Y
Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by Chirowman(m): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2021
Safety first
Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by Chioma1989: 11:57am On Mar 27, 2021
My husband former senior colleague that relocated to Canada with his family more than six years ago converted his duplex into a guest house. 95% of customers have been people coming to synagogue. Now, they hardly see people and their care taker has been asked to leave for now. My husband has been helping him to look after the building. This was something that was usually occupied at any given time at high cost.

There was time that a South African man and Philipino stayed there for good seven months. It was just a five bedroom duplex. Always occupied.

4 Likes

Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by Lexusgs430: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
Without wound...... No flies....... cheesy
Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by hohafrank(m): 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
The closure of hospitality sectors around Ikotun axis was not direct effects of SCOAN closure but as a result of observing government directives.
Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by bigtt76(f): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
Very considerate of TB Joshua to have shutdown the Synagogue to prevent mis-information of the people. I doff my hat to him joooooor

Temotala:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/one-year-after-scoans-closure-60-of-hotels-in-ikotun-shut-down/
Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by tiredoflife(m): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
menh that place is dead...there is this hotel i stayed in this year...opposite the church....DE ONE HOTEL...staffs are mainly souh africans....as soon as u get into the room...u get a call welcoming u ....the place is like heaven.....neat and cosy.....cheap too....i usually go there to spend a day or two once i wan run from noise

1 Like

Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by BeboNGN: 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
xtycool:

He only follows government directives. meanwhile he has been healing people through video call
Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by Lamasta(m): 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mizzywizzy:
So most of the patronizers of the hotel are from synagogue
Foreigners and visitors from within and outside Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by ofiko123(m): 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
It is or was expected...

1 Like

Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by Raph82(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
xtycool:

Bible says obey the authority. Even when Jesus Christ was on earth, he never kicked against constituted authority. Hmmmn! The utter depravity of human nature. If he should do otherwise now, u people will still come here to condemn, mutilate and tear him apart with ur double- edged mouth sharper than a sword.

2 Likes

Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by dickofglory: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
yea just like he said the virus will be over last year March,

you no get sense...go watch the video again, he said 2019 will end in March 2020 not the virus
Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by kramer: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
prinsam30:

yes, over in China and it was

shocked shocked shocked

The thunder dat we fire you is doing skelewu angry

1 Like

Re: One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! by lastchild: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
wait o
you mean scoan is still on the covid 19 shut down?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines / Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation / Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.