Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Abia By-election: "This Is For Those Asking My Achievement In The Senate" - Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia By-election: "This Is For Those Asking My Achievement In The Senate" - Kalu (306 Views)

Bawa: My Achievement As EFCC Chairman Is Increasing Naira Value Against Dollar / Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) / How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia By-election: "This Is For Those Asking My Achievement In The Senate" - Kalu by WNRblog: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
...Says APC candidate, Mascot Kalu will attract atleast 20 brand new roads to Aba in 2 years

...Says PDP senator, Abaribe has the worst record as a Senator in Nigeria with Only one Transformer in Osusu and one in Uratta in 16 years.

Though it's just two years or less in our first ever sojourn at the Red Chambers and by the Grace of God , your undiluted support as well as constructive criticism(s) we have made remarkable achievements but we believe that more can still be done.

Some of our projects in no particular order are outlined below they comprise of Empowerment, Infrastructure and Education.

Distribution of motorcycles for rural farmers, sewing machines and generating sets to artisans for Bende LGA, Abia North Senatorial District valued at N100m.

Distribution of motorcycles for rural farmers, sewing machines and generating sets to artisans for Ohafia LGA, Abia North Senatorial District valued at N100m.

Supply of motorcycles for rural farmers, sewing machines and generating sets to artisans for Arochukwu LGA, Abia North Senatorial District valued at N100m.

Distribution of wound gel and gynaecological (cervical cancer gel) for Abia North Senatorial District valued at N100m.

Distribution of bags of rice and fertilizers for rural women in the five LGAs of Abia North Senatorial District valued at N200m.

1. Rehabilitation of Three (3) Primary School Blocks at;

a) Ndi Agwu Abam primary school

b) Okweji memorial school Ozu-Abam

c) Agbagwu primary school Aro-Town all in Arochukwu L. G. A Abia North Senatorial District, Abia State.

2. Rehabilitation of 2Primary School Blocks at;

a) Ugwuafia Primary School

b) Kpoke Primary school all at Ohafia L. G. A Abia North Senatorial District, Abia State.

3. Rehabilitation of 2 Primary School Blocks at;

a) Otamkpa Community School

b) Ahaba IMENYI Community School all at Isiukwuato L. G. A. Abia North Senatorial District, Abia State.

4. Rehabilitation of Two Primary School Blocks at

a) Umuelem Central School, Isuochi

b) Eziama Community School, Nneato all at Umunneochi L. G. A, Abia North Senatorial District, Abia State.

5. Rehabilitation of 3 Blocks at;

A) OZUITEM CENTRAL SCHOOL

B) OKAFIA Primary school

C) ITEM CENTRAL SCHOOL, OKOKO all at Bende LGA Abia North Senatorial District, Abia State.

Construction of 2km road at Nneato junction to Aroikpa road in Nneato umunneochi LGA with asphalt.

Construction of Abia Ohafia road 5km phase one 2km.

Construction of 7km ,2km rural road with drainage systems and asphalt for rural farmers at Abia Akanu Ukwu in Ohafia LGA, Abia North Senatorial District.

Construction of 5km phase one 2km rural road with drainage systems and asphalt at Isiugwu, Ohafia LGA.

Construction of 2km road(phase one) at Bende Itumbozor road.

Construction of 2km road( phase one) at Lodu to Amorji Imenyi road, Bende L.G.A.

Construction of 2km road at Nkporo, Bende LGA.

Construction of 1km Amoku road in Bende LGA.

Construction of Akawa to Amuikpa 2km with drainages at Nnaeto junction.

Construction of 2km Road at Aro town, Arochukwu LGA.

Construction of Elele Ohafia road of Lohum to Amoji Imenyi road with drainage and Asphalt.

Construction of 2km Road with Asphalt and Drainage, Bende/Ohafia Road Local Government of Abia State.

Construction of 2km Akama Road.

Construction of 4km (2km Phase 1) Rural Road for Farmers with Asphalt and Drainage in Amaokwe Item — Uzor Rubber —Ohafia Main Road in Bende L.G.A, Abia North Senatorial District, Abia State

Construction of 2km rural road with drainage and asphalt from Umuobasi Amankalu in Bende LGA to Abiriba in Ohafia L.G.A.

Construction of 2KM road with drainage systems and asphalt from Arochukwu road to Atani Ihechiowa ,Arochukwu L.G.A.

Rehabilitation of 3km rural road from Asaga - Okon Ohafia L.G.A.

Construction of 8km (2km Phase) with Asphalt and Drainage at Itumbuzor in Bende L.G.A, Abia North Senatorial District.

Installation of motorized boreholes at isuochi and nneato.

Installation of motorized boreholes at Umuelem Isuochi and Ezioba nneato in umunneochi L.G.A.

Erosion control project at Ochiagha boulevard, igbere.

Rehabilitation of Okafia , Umusi and Onubina Erosion Sites in Bende /Ohafia Road.

Rural Electrification project currently ongoing at Ntalakwu bende LGA, with installation and distribution of 300 kva and 33kv transformer.

Rural Electrification project currently on ongoing at Mkpa

Rehabilitation of Igbere central school.

Renovation of classroom blocks at Ozuitem central school.

Renovation of Echiele central school Otamkpa Isuikwuato.

Renovation of primary school blocks at Ahaba Imenyi central school.

Installation of motorized borehole at Ndi agbo , Amuri Nkporo Bende LGA.

Installation of boreholes at Aruikpa, Ezioba,Eziama Nnaeto and Umuelem community Isuochi.

Rehabilitation of Okafia, Umusi and Onu ibina Erosion sites.

Construction and Furnishing of Block of 3 Classroom at Amaokai Primary School, Ugwueke, Bende L.G.A.

Construction and Furnishing of Block of 3 Classrooms at Akara Junction, Isiukwuato L.G.A.

Construction of Solar Powered Borehole Uzuakoli Town, Bende L.G.A Okporoenyi.

Construction of Hand Pump Borehole at Okposi Primary School, Igbere, Bende L.G.A

Construction of Solar Powered Borehole at Atani, Abam, Arochukwu L.G.A.

Construction of motorised boreholes at Amaekpku, Amankalu and Federal Government College ,Ohafia.

Construction and Furnishing of Block of 4 Classrooms at Eziafor, Ohafia L.G.A.

Construction of Hand Pump Borehole at Nneato Primary School.

Provision of motorised borehole at Umuobasi,Igbere secondary school Ezuikwu and Okagwe.

Erosion Control Project for Rural Farmers at Ochiagha Boulevard University of Igbere, Bende L.G.A Abia North Senatorial District, Abia State.

Construction of Garri processing plant in Ogbagwu village will process Garri, Cassava flour for baking and starch for textile production.

My firm resolve is to let my work do the talking, as we have no other business at the Senate other than to work for my people in Abia-North , the Southeast and the overall interest of Nigerians in general.

In this year's 2021 budget ,Abia-North will by the grace God have nothing less than 20 new Road projects asides the previous 19 roads which are already ongoing completion at their various stages.

I remain yours in service !

https://igberetvnews.com/1385939/abia-election-asking-achievement-senate-sen-kalu/

Lalasticlala

Re: Abia By-election: "This Is For Those Asking My Achievement In The Senate" - Kalu by Okwyjesus(m): 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
Good Profile. You have won the heart of Abia north.
Re: Abia By-election: "This Is For Those Asking My Achievement In The Senate" - Kalu by AmadiAba: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Wow! Impressive
Re: Abia By-election: "This Is For Those Asking My Achievement In The Senate" - Kalu by Millimann: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
Him try.

But the primary role of a senator is not to construct and rehabilitate.
Re: Abia By-election: "This Is For Those Asking My Achievement In The Senate" - Kalu by AmadiAba: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
Abaribe is a disgrace to good leadership
Re: Abia By-election: "This Is For Those Asking My Achievement In The Senate" - Kalu by glacswhite: 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
OUK and Lies are like 5 &6 ...no Single Picture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia By-election: "This Is For Those Asking My Achievement In The Senate" - Kalu by Ojiofor: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
OUK doing great as a senator while Abaribe is chopping alone for 16 years.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara PDP Reconciliation Committee Records Victory As 80% APC Ward Members Decam / Facts About The Second Niger Bridge / Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent Nabbed While Trying To Pick Up A Kid From School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.