Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) (30370 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Take A Walk In Matching Outfits / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by pquaver(m): 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
Tonyx5:

What then is the essence of the vaccine boss?

since the whole population are not yet vaccinated, the vaccinated ones still have to wear mask to prevent transmission. The vaccines have different efficacy rate against prevention with Pfizer being the highest at 95% but worthy of note is the fact that * ALL THE VACCINES HAVE A 100% EFFICACY RATE AGAINST SEVERE COMPLICATIONS, HOSPITALIZATION AND DEATH * Read and get informed una no go gree but will be first to comment Nonsense.. As she is vaccinated she can contract Covid 19 but it will be harmless to her after her 2nd shot but she can still infect an unvaccinated person with it who can end up having complications, being hospitalized or even death.. Hope you understand now. Go and take your vaccine and save the vulnerable. I have taken mine. I won't advice you to take what I was not confident of taking.. Here under is mine too..

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
See billionaire taking vaccine under a tree... That's so brainwashing
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
I could guess what's going through the guy's mind grin
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Jdesilentkiller:
See billionaire taking vaccine under a tree... That's so brainwashing
Where do you expect him to take it? Inside jacuzzi?
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by KingClown(m): 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
JaneYave:
Must they always vacinnate under a tree?
grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by Bhol28: 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Joysticks:
Are they infected?
Its for protection against sickness if infected,you dont have to wait till u are infected before getting vaccinated
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by OGWILLS123: 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
Oga rightous where hath thou angry
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by chrisukeka(m): 12:27am On Mar 27, 2021
[

since the whole population are not yet vaccinated, the vaccinated ones still have to wear mask to prevent transmission. The vaccines have different efficacy rate against prevention with Pfizer being the highest at 95% but worthy of note is the fact that * ALL THE VACCINES HAVE A 100% EFFICACY RATE AGAINST SEVERE COMPLICATIONS, HOSPITALIZATION AND DEATH * Read and get informed una no go gree but will be first to comment Nonsense.. As she is vaccinated she can contract Covid 19 but it will be harmless to her after her 2nd shot but she can still infect an unvaccinated person with it who can end up having complications, being hospitalized or even death.. Hope you understand now. Go and take your vaccine and save the vulnerable. I have taken mine. I won't advice you to take what I was not confident of taking.. Here under is mine too.. [/quote]
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by chrisukeka(m): 12:33am On Mar 27, 2021
[quote author=pquaver post=100242321]

Sorry bro but I don't like how you sounded Iike an illiterate with your comment when I know you are not.. So can't you figure it out that since the whole population are not yet vaccinated, the vaccinated ones still have to wear mask to prevent transmission. The vaccines have different efficacy rate against prevention with Pfizer being the highest at 95% but worthy of note is the fact that * ALL THE VACCINES HAVE A 100% EFFICACY RATE AGAINST SEVERE COMPLICATIONS, HOSPITALIZATION AND DEATH * Read and get informed una no go gree but will be first to comment Nonsense.. As she is vaccinated she can contract Covid 19 but it will be harmless to her after her 2nd shot but she can still infect an unvaccinated person with it who can end up having complications, being hospitalized or even death.. Hope you understand now. Go and take your vaccine.. A Stich in time saves 9
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by ZooOga: 1:07am On Mar 27, 2021
where was uncle ned's other 10 wives? why this one be special all the time? cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by godlessmind: 2:27am On Mar 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
No matter what.....ain't gonna take this shit into my system...

My system is dope already....

With my weed and origin bitters in my system

I fear no shit
Damnnn niqqarr

you are a real niqqarr, I won't take that shit too i don't trust it for some obvious reasons.. according to some scientific research those who smoke/use weed dare likely to be safe from the virus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by Adolapojohn: 2:48am On Mar 27, 2021
Good for them
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by Adolapojohn: 2:50am On Mar 27, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=100234804]Damnnn niggarrrr

I fear no shit
No so bro
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I fear no shit
hahahahahah slawormir the real nigga
I trust u
Carry Go
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:14am On Mar 27, 2021
KingAzubuike:

When you're sick, you go to the hospital to receive a series of injections or drugs. These drugs are mostly from abroad. You're not scared it's a depopulation agenda or dna altering experiment.

You took vaccines for polio, meningitis etc as a kid. You're not scared of that .

The canned food and junks you eat are mostly from abroad. You're not scared of that.

You eat apples and other fruits which are usually imported from Europe. You're not scared of that.

Yet it's the Covid vaccine that's giving you concern.. you need a brain.
You're the one without brain.

You can't know more than Frontline (professors) health workers in abroad who explained everything in details.

I know what I'm saying because I'm prevelleged to see the video.

You're the one without brain who's bereaved of knowledge.

This is still an experimental vaccine on Human race considering the short term it took for its invention.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by ofiko123(m): 6:27am On Mar 27, 2021
Nice one...I will get mine as soon as it is available nearby...
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by Bomgirl(f): 7:39am On Mar 27, 2021
But I was told they can't give me cos I'm breastfeeding. How come they gave her?
Anyway, maybe she's not breastfeeding again.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by osazsky(m): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2021
Brexxit:
grin

What does Regina knows about vaccines to tell us this one is safe.

I ain't taking that shit called astrazeneca vaccine.
I don't trust those Big pharmas.
I don't trust Bill Gates.
I don't trust the Nigerian government.
I don't trust America.

They should hoard it same way they did to palliatives.
how is zamfara...its been a while o
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by osazsky(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2021
Joysticks:
Are they infected?
how is jos
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by tosyne88(f): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2021
Took mine too yesterday.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by Tobid1822: 11:27am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, Please take a few minutes of your time and click on this link to help fill this questionnaire. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGfFxoRJGOUkciKILK2l383Xv5mluG_Z9gctnjc7s14S1NVg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by atonement12: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
oloyedewaris:
The rich will keep taking it while the poor will keep shouting scam and other conspiracy theories
The knowledge that its a scam and a dangerous mixture is not from the poor, but from educated and comfortable elite and researchers!
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by atonement12: 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
pquaver:

since the whole population are not yet vaccinated, the vaccinated ones still have to wear mask to prevent transmission. The vaccines have different efficacy rate against prevention with Pfizer being the highest at 95% but worthy of note is the fact that * ALL THE VACCINES HAVE A 100% EFFICACY RATE AGAINST SEVERE COMPLICATIONS, HOSPITALIZATION AND DEATH * Read and get informed una no go gree but will be first to comment Nonsense.. As she is vaccinated she can contract Covid 19 but it will be harmless to her after her 2nd shot but she can still infect an unvaccinated person with it who can end up having complications, being hospitalized or even death.. Hope you understand now. Go and take your vaccine and save the vulnerable. I have taken mine. I won't advice you to take what I was not confident of taking.. Here under is mine too..
It does not meet the USA CDC’s own definition of a vaccine,” says Dr. Steven Hotze
Dr. Steven Hotze M.D., a conservative activist and medical professional out of Houston, Texas, wants Americans to know the COVID-19 shot is not technically a “vaccine” and is actually “a dangerous, experimental gene therapy.”
“The so-called COVID-19 vaccine is not a vaccine at all. It’s a dangerous, experimental gene therapy,” he explains. “The Center for Disease Control, the CDC, gives the definition of the term vaccine on its website. A vaccine is a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease. Immunity is the protection from an infectious disease. If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without being infected.”
Continuing, the doctor says, “This so-called COVID-19 vaccine does not provide any individual who receives the vaccine with immunity to COVID-19. Nor does it prevent the spread of the disease.”
Because of this, “It does not meet the CDC’s own definition of a vaccine. That’s why it’s a deceptive trade practice, under 15 U.S. Code Section 41 of the Federal Trade Commission, for pharmaceutical companies who are producing this experimental gene therapy to claim that it’s a vaccine.”
Dr. Hotze alleges these companies, along with government health bureaucrats, are lying to the public by mislabeling the product.
The experimental gene therapy is “only designed to minimize your symptoms if you were to be infected with the COVID-19 virus.”
For those who might ask why the pharmaceutical companies would intentionally call the gene therapy treatments a “vaccine,” Dr. Hotze claims Big Pharma is attempting to shield itself “because vaccine injuries or deaths are exempted by law from any product liability lawsuits.”
With no published animal studies and no long-term human studies, individuals who are taking the experimental gene therapy “vaccines,” are basically Guinea Pigs for the scientific elite.
The Texas doctor adds, “These ‘vaccines,’ which are manufactured using cells derived from human babies that were aborted in the 1970s, should more accurately be called an experimental gene therapy. They are an untested, unproven experimental gene therapy that poses a much greater danger to your health than COVID-19 itself.”
Dr. Hotze explains how major pharma company Moderna was founded in 2010 as ModeRNA Therapeutics because they were interested in developing experimental gene therapy using synthetic mRNA for the treatment of various diseases.
“Moderna has never successfully developed a product for treatment of any disease prior to this,” he states. “An experimental gene therapy using synthetic mRNA to treat an infectious disease has never been attempted in humans, because of its failure in previous animal studies.”
The synthetic messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) experimental gene therapy has previously immune system hyper-reactions during animal testing.
Dr. Hotze warns a similar side-effect could take place in humans when they are later exposed to the same coronavirus against which they had been previously vaccinated.
The auto-immune response could set people up for a lifetime of serious inflammatory disease.
According to Dr. Hotze, when people who take the COVID shot start to get even sicker due to the mRNA therapy, anti-vaxxers and “variant strains” of the virus will be blamed.
However, since the experimental gene therapy is being labeled a “vaccine,” the companies producing these potentially harmful products are exempt from being sued for any injury caused by vaccinations
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by atonement12: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
chrisukeka:
[

It does not meet the USA CDC’s own definition of a vaccine,” says Dr. Steven Hotze
Dr. Steven Hotze M.D., a conservative activist and medical professional out of Houston, Texas, wants Americans to know the COVID-19 shot is not technically a “vaccine” and is actually “a dangerous, experimental gene therapy.”
“The so-called COVID-19 vaccine is not a vaccine at all. It’s a dangerous, experimental gene therapy,” he explains. “The Center for Disease Control, the CDC, gives the definition of the term vaccine on its website. A vaccine is a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease. Immunity is the protection from an infectious disease. If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without being infected.”
Continuing, the doctor says, “This so-called COVID-19 vaccine does not provide any individual who receives the vaccine with immunity to COVID-19. Nor does it prevent the spread of the disease.”
Because of this, “It does not meet the CDC’s own definition of a vaccine. That’s why it’s a deceptive trade practice, under 15 U.S. Code Section 41 of the Federal Trade Commission, for pharmaceutical companies who are producing this experimental gene therapy to claim that it’s a vaccine.”
Dr. Hotze alleges these companies, along with government health bureaucrats, are lying to the public by mislabeling the product.
The experimental gene therapy is “only designed to minimize your symptoms if you were to be infected with the COVID-19 virus.”
For those who might ask why the pharmaceutical companies would intentionally call the gene therapy treatments a “vaccine,” Dr. Hotze claims Big Pharma is attempting to shield itself “because vaccine injuries or deaths are exempted by law from any product liability lawsuits.”
With no published animal studies and no long-term human studies, individuals who are taking the experimental gene therapy “vaccines,” are basically Guinea Pigs for the scientific elite.
The Texas doctor adds, “These ‘vaccines,’ which are manufactured using cells derived from human babies that were aborted in the 1970s, should more accurately be called an experimental gene therapy. They are an untested, unproven experimental gene therapy that poses a much greater danger to your health than COVID-19 itself.”
Dr. Hotze explains how major pharma company Moderna was founded in 2010 as ModeRNA Therapeutics because they were interested in developing experimental gene therapy using synthetic mRNA for the treatment of various diseases.
“Moderna has never successfully developed a product for treatment of any disease prior to this,” he states. “An experimental gene therapy using synthetic mRNA to treat an infectious disease has never been attempted in humans, because of its failure in previous animal studies.”
The synthetic messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) experimental gene therapy has previously immune system hyper-reactions during animal testing.
Dr. Hotze warns a similar side-effect could take place in humans when they are later exposed to the same coronavirus against which they had been previously vaccinated.
The auto-immune response could set people up for a lifetime of serious inflammatory disease.
According to Dr. Hotze, when people who take the COVID shot start to get even sicker due to the mRNA therapy, anti-vaxxers and “variant strains” of the virus will be blamed.
However, since the experimental gene therapy is being labeled a “vaccine,” the companies producing these potentially harmful products are exempt from being sued for any injury caused by vaccinations
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by pquaver(m): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
atonement12:

Ja I guess he is the only Dr in the world. Every involved in the pharmaceutical companies to the health minister of the countries all over the World taking the vaccine to the ones in the hospitals are all ignorant doctors and in a conspiracy against the people including family and friends to help government and business who will not atleast give them a share of your * your conspiracy theory largess * and you think it logical to you? Things and technology evelves my friends.. We started Fron no vaccine to having vaccines.. The same people are making your malaria medication, new technology in operation procedure, hiv, cancer and all other things.. Please next time you are sick of any illness stay at home do not use any pharmaceutical products because it is made by same people.. You just sounded like shekau of boko haram.. Western education is evil yet he makes videos to post on internet
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by atonement12: 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
pquaver:

Ja I guess he is the only Dr in the world. Every involved in the pharmaceutical companies to the health minister of the countries all over the World taking the vaccine to the ones in the hospitals are all ignorant doctors and in a conspiracy against the people including family and friends to help government and business who will not atleast give them a share of your * your conspiracy theory largess * and you think it logical to you? Things and technology evelves my friends.. We started Fron no vaccine to having vaccines.. The same people are making your malaria medication, new technology in operation procedure, hiv, cancer and all other things.. Please next time you are sick of any illness stay at home do not use any pharmaceutical products because it is made by same people.. You just sounded like shekau of boko haram.. Western education is evil yet he makes videos to post on internet
" You just sounded like shekau of boko haram"- You see how manipulative, cynical and intolerant of others point of view you are. Or the text of the lecture given by the American Doctor makes him boko haram? I wonder who really is the Shekau here.
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by pquaver(m): 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
atonement12:
" You just sounded like shekau of boko haram"- You see how manipulative, cynical and intolerant of others point of view you are. Or the text of the lecture given by the American Doctor makes him boko haram? I wonder who really is the Shekau here.

You and they doctor are saying other people's opinion are wrong even though years of precedence favour our views.. Yes u might be right but for now scientifically he is on the wrong side of the divide.. Just like shekau u condemn what you use... Pfizer makes paracetamol don't u take paracetamol? If they want to kill you why not through paracetamol that you believe and take?
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by atonement12: 11:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
pquaver:

You and they doctor are saying other people's opinion are wrong even though years of precedence favour our views.. Yes u might be right but for now scientifically he is on the wrong side of the divide.. Just like shekau u condemn what you use... Pfizer makes paracetamol don't u take paracetamol? If they want to kill you why not through paracetamol that you believe and take?
"Pfizer makes paracetamol don't u take paracetamol? If they want to kill you why not through paracetamol that you believe and take?"-Wow! Your reasoning is shallow, out-of-context and warped! Where do I start dissecting it from...?
Re: Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video) by pquaver(m): 3:53am On Mar 28, 2021
atonement12:
"Pfizer makes paracetamol don't u take paracetamol? If they want to kill you why not through paracetamol that you believe and take?"-Wow! Your reasoning is shallow, out-of-context and warped! Where do I start dissecting it from...?

I will leave to continue parading with your ignorance..!!! Bye wiedersehen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Reportedly Kicked Out,Permanently Banned From TerraKulture, He Explains / Rahama Sadau: I Am Not Quitting Filmmaking For Marriage / Timaya Celebrates Grace, Daughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.