Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Guys Satan Reed & Co Have Run Over To Education Section To Swallow Up Souls!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guys Satan Reed & Co Have Run Over To Education Section To Swallow Up Souls!!! (201 Views)

Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Satan Reed & Co Have Run Over To Education Section To Swallow Up Souls!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
Calling to All Strong and Knowledgeable Followers and Lovers of God, SatanReed and his group of Antichrists have fled to do their work of swallowing up gullible souls in the Education Section of Nairaland

Their evil work should be and must be stopped and destroyed!

Therefore, I am humbly calling on all the lovers of God and Children of Righteousness, to come over and let us Tear the the-evils kingdom down before they destroy the souls of those tender young ones seeking knowledge and Truth in Education Section.

Calling Jeausngr, Righteousnes89, Truespeak, KNOWMORE forgive me if I did not call just needed to let you guys know where the-evil is now playing Anaconda!
Re: Guys Satan Reed & Co Have Run Over To Education Section To Swallow Up Souls!!! by budaatum: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2021

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Statement Is Correct About Christ's Resurrection? / My Dreams Are Like Nigeria Movies / Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.