Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Free Domain Name Registration And Hosting Without Any Banner: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Domain Name Registration And Hosting Without Any Banner: (5207 Views)

Jamb 2014 form price registration and exam date / 13 Steps to Business Name Registration - A Simple Tutorial / Very Cheap Domain Registration And Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Domain Name Registration And Hosting Without Any Banner: by clickjunct(m): 12:50am On Apr 16, 2011
Hi.
One of the greatest exposure I've enjoyed on the Internet since 2007 is the ability to find, use and help people setup websites and online businesses that they've not regretted going into. I realized  that one of the greatest problems of Nigerians is the ability to own and run their business on a FREE platform. It is true that nothing goes for FREE on Internet, But I tell you that, there are a whole of.

One of the my recent exposures was to be able to register, host and design a website for my elder brothers newly launched book in Lagos.
This website is so clean you'll never believe it was done almost FOC (free of charge), without me haven to pay for any domain registration or hosting.

Look it up at: http://patrickokonkwo.com

For those who desire stuffs like this;

HOW THEY CAN REGISTER, HOST and DESIGN such a website?
WHERE TO FIND THE TOOLS I USED?
HOW TO UPLOAD THE SITE WITH A FREE FTP TOOL?
HOW TO MAKE SEARCH ENGINES CRAWL UR WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY AFTER LAUNCH?
THE TRICKS AND PROCESS THAT IS GIVING ME MONEY USING THIS FREE TOOLS?
, HOW YOU TOO CAN USE THEM TO YOUR ADVANTAGE?

mail me on paul@megakonsults.com or greatoceanp@yahoo.com or call me on 07063591187 for a faster response.
Re: Free Domain Name Registration And Hosting Without Any Banner: by uthamaputi: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2011
Thanks for sharing,
Re: Free Domain Name Registration And Hosting Without Any Banner: by emmsdan: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2012
hi guys.
I have been looking for a good place were i can build my website for and using a good domain name (like. Dot.tk, co.cc, mk etc.) i found one which hosting is 99.9% free website.(you think am joking)
they allow, ASP, PHP, HTML, JAVASCRIPT, MySQL. (That sounds NICE). Here you can choose to use your own domain name(if you alread have one e.g. www.domain.com, www.domain.tk etc) or use their own (that is www.yourname.domain.com)

click this link to signup for free== http://www.000wehost.com/618288.html

Re: Free Domain Name Registration And Hosting Without Any Banner: by minmini: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nice information. I don't have any Experience with them. I got Domain and hosting at cheap rates from 9CubeHosting.com here they provide Linux based web hosting with good uptime and customer support.
Re: Free Domain Name Registration And Hosting Without Any Banner: by just2adverts: 12:23am On Feb 04, 2019
clickjunct:
Hi.
One of the greatest exposure I've enjoyed on the Internet since 2007 is the ability to find, use and help people setup websites and online businesses that they've not regretted going into. I realized  that one of the greatest problems of Nigerians is the ability to own and run their business on a FREE platform. It is true that nothing goes for FREE on Internet, But I tell you that, there are a whole of.

One of the my recent exposures was to be able to register, host and design a website for my elder brothers newly launched book in Lagos.
This website is so clean you'll never believe it was done almost FOC (free of charge), without me haven to pay for any domain registration or hosting.

Look it up at: http://patrickokonkwo.com

For those who desire stuffs like this;

HOW THEY CAN REGISTER, HOST and DESIGN such a website?
WHERE TO FIND THE TOOLS I USED?
HOW TO UPLOAD THE SITE WITH A FREE FTP TOOL?
HOW TO MAKE SEARCH ENGINES CRAWL UR WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY AFTER LAUNCH?
THE TRICKS AND PROCESS THAT IS GIVING ME MONEY USING THIS FREE TOOLS?
, HOW YOU TOO CAN USE THEM TO YOUR ADVANTAGE?

mail me on paul@megakonsults.com or greatoceanp@yahoo.com or call me on 07063591187 for a faster response.
read this post to get free domain and hosting https://www.100tch.ga/2019/02/how-to-get-free-hosting-and-free-domain.html

(1) (Reply)

Keke Napep Spares / Keke Napep Spare Parts Available / Available For Sale,Lpg Tanks,we Also Build/install Skids & Gas Plants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.