Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

“if U Are Dating A Guy That Doesn’t Talk To U Everyday, He’s Not For U"– Anita - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if U Are Dating A Guy That Doesn’t Talk To U Everyday, He’s Not For U"– Anita (993 Views)

Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me / Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses / Olive Utalor: I Can’t Accept Marriage Proposal That Doesn’t Come With A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if U Are Dating A Guy That Doesn’t Talk To U Everyday, He’s Not For U"– Anita by onyi25(f): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
“If you are dating a guy that doesn’t talk to you every day, he’s not for you” – Actress, Anita Joseph
'
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, has taken to her social media page to dish out relationship advise to her female fans especially those who jump into marriage because of money.

Directing her message to ladies who jump into marriage because of money, she said she wouldn’t want to marry a man who is abusive because he is wealthy.

She also added that stated she prefers to have peace of mind than cry in a private jet.

Addressing communication and commitment in a relationship, she stated that If you are dating a guy and he doesn’t talk to you every day, he is not for you.

See update/ watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/03/dont-marry-goat-because-of-money.html?m=1

Re: “if U Are Dating A Guy That Doesn’t Talk To U Everyday, He’s Not For U"– Anita by RedSquid: 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
Marry your mates and know peace of mind.

No, they don't hear and go for near-graves

Just remind me as I dey tell PrimadonnaO make she ask Highered out, Make we kuku know where we all dey undecided make I collect my kolanut undecided

1 Like

Re: “if U Are Dating A Guy That Doesn’t Talk To U Everyday, He’s Not For U"– Anita by falcon01: 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
you are mad!! shey I dont have work abi?? I can go 4 days without calling or talking to my girl when work is too much Thank God she is also busy with work we only talk on phone for just few minutes and Friday to Sunday we party

1 Like

Re: “if U Are Dating A Guy That Doesn’t Talk To U Everyday, He’s Not For U"– Anita by Cholls(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
falcon01:
you are mad!! shey I dont have work abi?? I can go 4 days without calling or talking to my girl when work is too much Thank God she is also busy with work we only talk on phone for just few minutes and Friday to Sunday we party
my brother she's busy too with her boss or customers...

3 Likes

Re: “if U Are Dating A Guy That Doesn’t Talk To U Everyday, He’s Not For U"– Anita by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
grin grin she's funny asf..... Me that I hardly talk to myself grin ... if you want to talk call mtn customer care servicegrin
Re: “if U Are Dating A Guy That Doesn’t Talk To U Everyday, He’s Not For U"– Anita by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
RedSquid:
Marry your mates and not peace of mind. No, they don't hear and go for near-graves

Just remind me as I dey tell PrimadonnaO make she ask Highered out, Make we kuku know where we all dey undecided make I collect my kolanut undecided

I agree. I love communication and developing bonds. It's not even a rule or obligation of any sort. If we're in love and in a relationship, the day just can't end without us talking for a reasonable amount of time.

Anything else will feel very odd.

3 Likes

Re: “if U Are Dating A Guy That Doesn’t Talk To U Everyday, He’s Not For U"– Anita by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
falcon01:

That's mightily weird.

What do you mean you don't talk for days? Let's say you don't get around to having phone calls... so not even texting/chatting?

2 Likes

Re: “if U Are Dating A Guy That Doesn’t Talk To U Everyday, He’s Not For U"– Anita by fait10(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bleep
Re: “if U Are Dating A Guy That Doesn’t Talk To U Everyday, He’s Not For U"– Anita by RedSquid: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

I agree. I love communication and developing bonds. It's not even a rule or obligation of any sort. If we're in love and in a relationship, the day just can't end without us talking for a reasonable amount of time.

I just saved this in my Oceanic Bank Account undecided
Re: “if U Are Dating A Guy That Doesn’t Talk To U Everyday, He’s Not For U"– Anita by Kondomatic(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
These people are always giving unsolicited dating tips and relationship advice but Blackberry Bold 5 battery lasts longer than their own relationships
Re: “if U Are Dating A Guy That Doesn’t Talk To U Everyday, He’s Not For U"– Anita by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
RedSquid:

I just saved this in my Oceanic Bank Account undecided

Lol. Irretrievable, then.
Re: “if U Are Dating A Guy That Doesn’t Talk To U Everyday, He’s Not For U"– Anita by falcon01: 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

That's mightily weird.

What do you mean you don't talk for days? Let's say you don't get around to having phone calls... so not even texting/chatting?
well We actually make small calls to check up on each other less than 3 minutes, and if I'm been honest she does Most of the calling or even while chatting just small text. But that's only when thing are jam packed she knows that sometimes she might be more busy so I free her till she gets less busy.
Re: “if U Are Dating A Guy That Doesn’t Talk To U Everyday, He’s Not For U"– Anita by falcon01: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
Cholls:
my brother she's busy too with her boss or customers...
well she's too smart to let me catch her! And I like it like that.

1 Like

Re: “if U Are Dating A Guy That Doesn’t Talk To U Everyday, He’s Not For U"– Anita by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
falcon01:
well We actually make small calls to check up on each other less than 3 minutes, and if I'm been honest she does Most of the calling or even while chatting just small text. But that's only when thing are jam packed she knows that sometimes she might be more busy so I free her till she gets less busy.

Ahan! Now you're talking. You painted a misleading picture with the initial post.

Of course when people are very busy, they have limited time to talk, but not such that a whole day goes by without checking in with your significant other.

2 Likes

Re: “if U Are Dating A Guy That Doesn’t Talk To U Everyday, He’s Not For U"– Anita by falcon01: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Ahan! Now you're talking. You painted a misleading picture with the initial post.

Of course when people are very busy, they have limited time to talk, but not such that a whole day goes by without checking in with your significant other.
grin Sorry, I was vexing at the mumu advice that Auntie was giving
Re: “if U Are Dating A Guy That Doesn’t Talk To U Everyday, He’s Not For U"– Anita by HigherEd: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

In that case if you are looking for a chat friend. I am available cheesy

1 Like

Re: “if U Are Dating A Guy That Doesn’t Talk To U Everyday, He’s Not For U"– Anita by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
HigherEd:

In that case if you are looking for a chat friend. I am available cheesy

LOL. Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha May Face Life Imprisonment - Lagos State Government Says / Who Twerk Better, First Girl Or Second One / Blacks Kids With The Highest IQs In The World; Smarter Than Albert Einstein(PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.