Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies (63650 Views)

Frank Edoho Replies Apostle Suleman As He Trolls Chelsea Fans / Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 27, 2021
PHijo:

Ndi oshi, Ewu Gambia
Anuofia......, Aturu.
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by oie(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2021
Why should Ebuka be replaced...the dude is doing absolutely fantastic anchoring the BBN show....

Interested in learning a computer programming language....check my signature
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by aalangel(f): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2021
ebukajay184:
Nigerian TV host, Frank Edoho stated that he has no wish to replace Ebuka Obi-Uchendu as the host of the Big Brother Naija show, IgbereTV reports.

Frank made this known on Twitter when one of his fans stated that Ebuka should be replaced by Frank as the host of the show.

@iamkelgrin wrote;

https://twitter.com/iamkelgrin/status/1375387768394805250?s=20

Frank replied;

https://twitter.com/frankedoho/status/1375419208343912449?s=20

Nigerian TV host, Frank Edoho stated that he has no wish to replace Ebuka Obi-Uchendu as the host of the Big Brother Naija show, IgbereTV reports.

What sort of nonsense reportage is this?? Is this a way to start a story??
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by aalangel(f): 10:58am On Mar 27, 2021
Enoch07:
I don't even understand this Frank ohh wetin concern your 13yrs wit wwtbam and the 3yrs of ebuka with big brother naija?

He's stylishly advertising himself.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by Enoch07: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2021
Owologbo:
what is there not to understand? He's telling you to allow the guy to continue his good work.
oga is advertising himself jare
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by Enoch07: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2021
gosmoney:
read and understand
my friend keep quiet, the man is advertising himself
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by Enoch07: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2021
MrIcredible:

If only you had functional brains...

I just pity your parents...
and to think my parents are living in a house I built for them, I have no time for shit stain like you
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by Enoch07: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2021
geemd434:

You are the devil, people should run away. Smh
look round you, I don't think anybody is afraid of the devil anymore, it's shit stain like you we're afraid of. come online with your free opera mini mb to type rubbish
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by Tobid1822: 11:24am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, Please take a few minutes of your time and click on this link to help fill this questionnaire. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGfFxoRJGOUkciKILK2l383Xv5mluG_Z9gctnjc7s14S1NVg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by geemd434: 11:46am On Mar 27, 2021
Enoch07:

look round you, I don't think anybody is afraid of the devil anymore, it's shit stain like you we're afraid of. come online with your free opera mini mb to type rubbish

You are the shit stain. Your view said it all. Secondly I will not waste my MB talk to you
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by PHijo(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Anuofia......, Aturu.

Ndi Iberibe, nkita
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2021
PHijo:

Ndi Iberibe, nkita
Oh you have gone and find the meaning. Took you soon much time..Lol..
Anumpama...... Otondo...Lol
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by PHijo(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Oh you have gone and find the meaning. Took you soon much time..Lol..

Anumpama...... Otondo...Lol

I was busy with other things!
Don't force me to switch to other languages. Na you go run.

Wantakiri better respect yourself.

Me chonu ossiso! E ho ta go?
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by MrIcredible: 11:56am On Mar 27, 2021
Enoch07:

and to think my parents are living in a house I built for them, I have no time for shit stain like you
Hahahaha

I like your dream grin
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
PHijo:

I was busy with other things!
Don't force me to switch to other languages. Na you go run.

Wantakiri better respect yourself.

Me chonu ossiso! E ho ta go?

Well you can change to 10 languages but I will stick to the ones I know quite well will give you hard time interpreting....Nkapi.

I don't understand, come and shut my mouth...efi ara.
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol... Stay safe dawg!

Why do I feel I know you.. Like I feel you're my friend. For you to decode that stuff and your communication mannerisms depicts of someone I know.
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by MufasaLion: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Why do I feel I know you.. Like I feel you're my friend. For you to decode that stuff and your communication mannerisms depicts of someone I know.

Really?. You can PM bruv!.
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by PHijo(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Well you can change to 10 languages but I will stick to the ones I know quite well will give you hard time interpreting....Nkapi.

I don't understand, come and shut my mouth...efi ara.

Ekwensu , isi ewu
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
PHijo:

Ekwensu , isi ewu
Amusu....Ozu.
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by PHijo(m): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Amusu....Ozu.

Osu, sisi awusa
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
PHijo:

Osu, sisi awusa
Aturu awusa...Unyi.
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by PHijo(m): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Aturu awusa...Unyi.

Anumanu, mgbeke
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by LaReinaa(f): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
Enoch07:
I don't even understand this Frank ohh wetin concern your 13yrs wit wwtbam and the 3yrs of ebuka with big brother naija?
I get am before..
grin grin grin
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
PHijo:

Anumanu, mgbeke
Shift away from that person giving you all these words..
Move away from him/her and face me squarely Onye ala.
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by PHijo(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Shift away from that person giving you all these words..

Move away from him/her and face me squarely Onye ala.

Hahahahaha...make shift enter Yoruba!

Oloshi, Oloriburuku
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
PHijo:

Hahahahaha...make shift enter Yoruba!
Oloshi, Oloriburuku

Nwa Nza.
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by PHijo(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nwa Nza.

Efik

Unam ikot, ino
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by Enoch07: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
MrIcredible:
Hahahaha
I like your dream grin
live your life bro
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
PHijo:

Efik
Unam ikot, ino
Nchi
Re: Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies by PHijo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nchi

Ijaw

Namangobra, namasiobiri

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos / Throwback Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Pretty Daughter, Stephanie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.