Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? (606 Views)

My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! / What Phone Or Phones Were you Using Ten(10) Years Ago?? / What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
The title is quite self explanatory

Tho I admit that I've made a similar thread in the past (if u check my profile)

My budget then was around 18k, but one thing led to another and the plan didn't come to reality

In about two weeks or less, I'm hoping to recieve around 12k from a relative, but this money is for my feeding, allowance, transport fare, etc for 1 month (I am a student)

Nonetheless, I'm planning to get a phone with the money, so I'm prepared to go hungry for a while, I and my mom have been sharing her phone for the past few months, and I have to say, its quite frustrating

Our department has a WhatsApp messenger group and the course rep regularly provides us with updates about upcoming tests, exams, projects, assignments, lecture days and etc

Several times I've almost missed tests/classes if not for some few kind friends who remembered to call me up at the last minute

All of this is because I don't have a decent smartphone to keep in touch

I'm planning to get a phone with the following specs

Not less than Android 8.1 OS

at least 1gb of RAM

A decent amount of storage space

Good battery life

And this is very important, it needs to have 4g connectivity, my sister once used a 3g phone and judging from her experience, it wasn't a very good one, pages on chrome would take several minutes to load, messages would take hours to send.

Eventually, she got frustrated and sold the phone after just three months

I don't wanna be tied down.

So there u have it

I hope the 12k budget isn't too meager for the specs listed above, I need the phone even if its second hand

From what I can deduce, I might be lucky to get an Itel phone, but I have no choice.

I'll take what is offered

The money is still yet to come tho, and I'm not too certain

PS: For sellers on the forum, PLEASE my location is Port Harcourt, I'd rather have it that we do face to face transaction, I don't want sellers from other states, because I cannot take the waybill risk and eventually get duped.....the money is my last card and I want to be extra careful

Thank u all
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by bigcee(m): 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
Na 12k phone dey make u write long epistlegrin

2 Likes

Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by Randerl: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
BlueKiddo:
The title is quite self explanatory

Tho I admit that I've made a similar thread in the past (if u check my profile)

My budget then was around 18k, but one thing led to another and the plan didn't come to reality

In about two weeks or less, I'm hoping to recieve around 12k from a relative, but this money is for my feeding, allowance, transport fare, etc for 1 month (I am a student)

Nonetheless, I'm planning to get a phone with the money, so I'm prepared to go hungry for a while, I and my mom have been sharing her phone for the past few months, and I have to say, its quite frustrating

Our department has a WhatsApp messenger group and the course rep regularly provides us with updates about upcoming tests, exams, projects, assignments, lecture days and etc

Several times I've almost missed tests/classes if not for some few kind friends who remembered to call me up at the last minute

All of this is because I don't have a decent smartphone to keep in touch

I'm planning to get a phone with the following specs

Not less than Android 8.1 OS

at least 1gb of RAM

A decent amount of storage space

Good battery life

And this is very important, it needs to have 4g connectivity, my sister once used a 3g phone and judging from her experience, it wasn't a very good one, pages on chrome would take several minutes to load, messages would take hours to send.

Eventually, she got frustrated and sold the phone after just three months

I don't wanna be tied down.

So there u have it

I hope the 12k budget isn't too meager for the specs listed above, I need the phone even if its second hand

From what I can deduce, I might be lucky to get an Itel phone, but I have no choice.

I'll take what is offered

The money is still yet to come tho, and I'm not too certain

PS: For sellers on the forum, PLEASE my location is Port Harcourt, I'd rather have it that we do face to face transaction, I don't want sellers from other states, because I cannot take the waybill risk and eventually get duped.....the money is my last card and I want to be extra careful

Thank u all

At least with that #120k you can an iPhone 11 Pro max from reliable sources.
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by Ayomide252: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
bring ur 12k..lemme give u Gionee x1s

Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by donbenie(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
Randerl:

He said 12K,lol.. grin
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
Randerl:

Bro lmao
Did u even read the post
It's 12k not 120
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ayomide252:
bring ur 12k..lemme give u Gionee x1s

Specs and location?
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bring ur 10k let me give u samsung a2core
Whatsapp me wen u ready 08100816467
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
bigcee:
Na 12k phone dey make u write long epistlegrin
Lol bro no vex

Sorry �

Na buhari
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by lekjons(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
Randerl:

11 pro max 120k?

Or you meant Tecno-something max?
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by Ayomide252: 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
BlueKiddo:

Specs and location?
.. nawa.. ibadan 3gb ram 13mp rear camera 16mp front camera 4g 4000mah
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by gogeekish(m): 6:51am On Mar 27, 2021
After buying an Android phone of 12k, you then change your phone to iPhone X.

Tomorrow, you come back here bashing Android saying Android na dirty.

Oga step up your fund and buy a more expensive phone.
The gionee a user posted was a good one but no body knows its faults and source.

Buyer is at risk

2 Likes

Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by Horlar995(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2021
Sophieeeri:
Bring ur 10k let me give u samsung a2core
Whatsapp me wen u ready 08100816467
This guy is a scammer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by SirbobbyDgreat: 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
Buy my infinix smart,you can google the spec
1gb ram
16rom
Nice camera and average battery life
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by rowland545(m): 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
Bring ur 12k lemme give u good charger and earpiece.... grin

If u add 1k I fit give u porch
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by daviscoal(m): 12:34am On May 01, 2021
SirbobbyDgreat:
Buy my infinix smart,you can google the spec
1gb ram
16rom
Nice camera and average battery life

Infinix smart what abeg?
I'm interested and I'm in Lagos
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by SirbobbyDgreat: 2:57am On May 01, 2021
daviscoal:

Infinix smart what abeg?
I'm interested and I'm in Lagos
Just ordinary infinnix smart 1 and where in lagos
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by donbenie(m): 1:25pm On May 01, 2021
Randerl:

He said #12K..
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 01, 2021
I have Itel A33 for sell urgently. Spec are:
Ram is 1gb.
Memory is 16gb.
Finger print Yes.
Dual Sim 3G.
Android version 8.0
Wifi working fine
Price is 12k last price.
Location is gbagada iyana oworo.
WHATSAPP number 08134082889.
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by Omawumi17(f): 6:54am On May 02, 2021
I have itel p15 pro, 2/16gb, 4g, and a good battery. The screen is cracked but it doesnt affect its functionality.
And my location is PH
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by FunnyDude(m): 7:08am On May 02, 2021
Randerl:

Where?
Re: Phone Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help, What phone can I get with 12k? by tafat: 2:27pm On May 02, 2021
12k? that will be difficult o, but you can up your budget and get the tecno f1

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 Going For #40,000. 16gb / Super Clean Uk Used Iphones ��� / Uk Used Iphone X For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.