Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Singer Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Singer Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence (636 Views)

Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Singer Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by lilmerhnuel(m): 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
- Adekunle Gold's alleged mistress, Teminikan has broken her silence following the allegation

- The video vixen in a recent Instastory post said the past couple of days has been traumatizing for her

- Teminikan who was dragged on social media neither confirm nor denied the allegations but tagged the reports as 'unverified information'

- She ended the message by thanking people who stood by her during the 'difficult time'

Nigerian lady, Teminikan, was recently at the heart of the controversy surrounding cheating allegations labelled against singer, Adekunle Gold - who is married to fellow singer/songwriter, Simi.

A few days after the yet-to-be-confirmed news broke out - with Teminikan getting dragged online - the video vixen has come out to speak on the issue.

In a recent Instagram Story post, the video vixen accused blogsites of carrying 'unverified information and destroying reputations.

Teminikan who didn't address the issue directly stated that the past few days have been traumatizing for her.

She went on to thank people who stood by her during her difficult time and ended it by saying 'God knows all and reveals all."

In her words:

"These past couple of days have been very traumatizing for me. It has affected my work, family, relationships and brand. It's a really terrible thing some blogs do carrying unverified gist/information and ruining good reputations built from so much sweat and hard work over the years. I want to thank everyone that has stood by me during this difficult time, I appreciate each and every one of you for all the support, it means such a great deal to me. God knows all and reveals all."

See post below:

Adekunle Gold and Simi, have been known as unproblematic celebs with their relationship giving fans marriage goals. Well, the image they had created for themselves in the minds of many was almost shattered after a gossip blog, Gistlover, made claims that Adekunle Gold cheated on his...continue reading.

Source: https://www.9jaedublog.com.ng/2021/03/video-vixen-accused-of-having-affair.html

Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Singer Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by RedSquid: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
God knows all and reveal all. undecided

Hypocrites. If you're innocent, scream to the rooftop not complicate entanglements. Na so una dey kuku do. Yeye
Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Singer Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by keoni89: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Singer Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by Bornsinner7: 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
They say "towtow wey curve na preek go straight am"..

I don't even know what that means cheesy but I guess it means no matter how you cover up your lies one day the truth go ball out grin
Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Singer Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by falcon01: 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mind your business ooooo
Re: Video Vixen Accused Of Having An Affair With Singer Adekunle Gold Breaks Silence by JaneYave(f): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
Bloggers must look for their daily bread anyhow. I thank God for Simi's maturity. Truth unviels itself.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Real Time IP Address Tracker With React JS And Geo Location API. / Fans Shower Congratulatory Messages On Cee-c Over Pregnancy Speculations / You Look Half Dead-tiwa Savage Tells Seyi Shay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.