Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges (5709 Views)

Osinbajo: FG To Create 21million Jobs, Lift 35 Million Out Of Poverty By 2025 / Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars / Osinbajo: FG To Create 5million Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:47am On Mar 27, 2021
Fff
Re: Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges by lexy2014: 7:48am On Mar 27, 2021
Joylove2324:
This has become crucial because the people now realise that with deforestation and all the issues with farmer-herder clashes, it is important to look more closely at how to be more creative with farming techniques, engage and educate farmers, and use more extension workers actively.~Osinbajo

Is he advising Nigerians to implement d above or is he d one supposed to be implementing it?
Re: Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges by ThatFairGuy1: 7:50am On Mar 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Tnx for checking my previous posts. Am glad I got ur attention. Question: can u pls tell me d nairaland rules I have broken by asking questions?
Shove that question into your asss
Re: Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges by lexy2014: 7:59am On Mar 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Shove that question into your asss

Why are u so hurt?

Question: can u pls tell me d nairaland rules I have broken by asking questions?
Re: Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges by pacespot(m): 8:22am On Mar 27, 2021
I hope this guy is not planning to succeed buhari with all these motivational talks grin
Re: Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges by TheRareGem1(f): 8:32am On Mar 27, 2021
A key aspect of Fintech is with each innovation comes a potential reduction in cost, not just for businesses, but for the consumer as well. An example is UK fintech firm Cashplus, who with their Payments API (Application Programme Interface) innovation, have been able to potentially save companies 50% on transactions costs normally associated with the banks.. this Administration is well appreciated for this innovative approach to make banking made easy for people
Re: Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:05am On Mar 27, 2021
Prussian:

From your history of threads opened, I can see that you're one of those paid to promote Osinbajo. I don't have a problem with that. My own is that you should write sensible posts and not incomplete copy and paste.
Osinbajo is a Professor. I don't know where they got you mediocres from.
I swear eehn. But I want to believe Osinbajo has nothing to do with their recruitment. Probably one of his boys ended up getting money to hire people and went for the cheapest available so as to jeun soke.
Even Buhari boys from the North sound better educated. It's an eyesore!!
Re: Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges by Duplexxx: 9:11am On Mar 27, 2021
Nonsense talk
Re: Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges by Drsnives(m): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2021
uptimum123:

Oga go talk your own
Calm down
Re: Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:14am On Mar 27, 2021
Can someone really explain wetin concern climate change with fintech or is there something I'm missing?
Seems Osinbajo just revels in speaking like a modern man even with nothing close to practical or reality there.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges by toluxe0075: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2021
Motivation speaker. Talk talk, nothing to show for it
Re: Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges by Tobid1822: 11:17am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, Please take a few minutes of your time and click on this link to help fill this questionnaire. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGfFxoRJGOUkciKILK2l383Xv5mluG_Z9gctnjc7s14S1NVg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges by SaintBeehot(m): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2021
toluxe0075:
Motivation speaker. Talk talk, nothing to show for it
yeah especially when there's a surprising growth in the fintech industry in the last 5years. Hypocrite.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges by ofiko123(m): 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nice one.... Osinbanjo has spoken well...
Re: Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges by toluxe0075: 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
SaintBeehot:
yeah especially when there's a surprising growth in the fintech industry in the last 5years. Hypocrite.
Yeah, because he had anything to do with the growth in the fintech industry. Alaye go and find work, this BMC work no fit pay you.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges by SaintBeehot(m): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
toluxe0075:

Yeah, because he had anything to do with the growth in the fintech industry. Alaye go and find work, this BMC work no fit pay you.
children of 8 and perdition.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges by Yankee101: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
This guy is one of the few with forward thinking in this government

Crypto technology
Micro loans
Fintech
Startups

E dey try (except for his association with Tinubu and any way they're helping to steal from Nigerians)
Re: Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges by EmekaBlue(m): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
Fintech like sokoloan and 9credit them abi where u take shark loan to enrich them and maybe enter into greater debt

Shut up u this man
Re: Osinbajo: FG Leveraging Fintech Innovation To Address Agric, Energy Challenges by Gerer: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
If you decide to invest in cryptocurrency, here https://btcbit.net/buy-cardano-ada-with-credit-card you can quickly and for free create your free ardano ada exchange , where you can not only store cryptocurrency, but also sell, buy, receive and send bitcoins. Instructions on how to create a cardano ex arechange posted on the site.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin / Breaking News! Otunba Dipo Dina Assasinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.