Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Young Girl Commits Suicide By Taking Sniper - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Girl Commits Suicide By Taking Sniper (886 Views)

14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend / Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed / 16-year-old Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide, After Suicidal Posts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Girl Commits Suicide By Taking Sniper by Naijablog14: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
A lady identified as Ifunanya faith has committed suicide by taking sniper According to information…

https://topnaijablog.com/2021/03/26/young-girl-commits-suicide-by-taking-sniper/

Re: Young Girl Commits Suicide By Taking Sniper by youngtrace: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
That's Minus one!
Re: Young Girl Commits Suicide By Taking Sniper by Karlovych: 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
embarassed embarassed Too bad she couldn't fight it, her "friends" probably taunted and didn't take her seriously when she hinted that she was suicidal on that satanic platform. RIP to her, may her parents find strength to deal with the loss.
Re: Young Girl Commits Suicide By Taking Sniper by pdppower: 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
Why do Nigerians now find death so easy? Despite the fact that Nigeria is hell on earth, suicide shouldn't be an option
Re: Young Girl Commits Suicide By Taking Sniper by fait10(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
one puna gone. rip baby girl
Re: Young Girl Commits Suicide By Taking Sniper by illicit(m): 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
shocked
Re: Young Girl Commits Suicide By Taking Sniper by Anigreat: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
shocked

Sorry darling that you have to go in such a cruel way.

May God forgive all your shortcomings and grant you eternal rest.
Re: Young Girl Commits Suicide By Taking Sniper by Olobofife(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
Wasted pussy
Re: Young Girl Commits Suicide By Taking Sniper by Moneywirer: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
I always wonder what it's like moments after the heart stops beating.
Whether the spirit leaving the body really plays out, you know all those nollywood movies.

Well RIP to her.
And to everyone out there battling with one challenge or the other, I want you to know that you'll definitely get to the end of that tunnel and the light you'll meet there would be so joy inspiring. Don't give up!!!
Re: Young Girl Commits Suicide By Taking Sniper by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
Damn the rate at which people are switching to suicide lane is alarmed this days
Re: Young Girl Commits Suicide By Taking Sniper by Queenslander(f): 12:18am On Mar 27, 2021
Rest in peace dear!!
Re: Young Girl Commits Suicide By Taking Sniper by Kyari79(m): 12:29am On Mar 27, 2021
I congratulate her
Re: Young Girl Commits Suicide By Taking Sniper by Smitharo(m): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2021
Sad.. such a pity.. sad

God help us.

Rip.
Re: Young Girl Commits Suicide By Taking Sniper by ultimatekint(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
Stupid girl,why do you have to kill yourself?I don't want to pity you.

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Yorubas Attacking Sunday Igboho- Read This / BRT Bus Floods Passengers Due To The Heavy Rain In Lagos / Crisis Rocks Ife/modakeke, Five Killed, Attack On Ooni’s Palace Repelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.