Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Willingly Slept With Him - 12-years-old Girl Caught In The Act Says - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Willingly Slept With Him - 12-years-old Girl Caught In The Act Says (181 Views)

Big Python Caught In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Big And Dangerous Fish Caught In Ikorodu , Lagos State (pictures) / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Willingly Slept With Him - 12-years-old Girl Caught In The Act Says by Asuneblog(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
A Magistrates' Court sitting in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state, remanded a 12-years-old girl in the Port Harcourt Remand Home for telling the court that she willingly eloped and had s3x with a 38-years-old man.

It was learnt that the young girl whose name was withheld for security reasons, started that the suspect is not her first lover. Hence, he was not the first person to have an affair with her.

It was also gathered that the suspect identified as Alfred Chikere, 38, and the girl were together in his house for over a month while the girl's parent searched for her.

To read more on this, visit link below;
https://www.asuneblog.com.ng/2021/03/willingly-slept-with-him-hes-not-my.html

(1) (Reply)

Maryland Inmates Can Now Earn A Bachelor's Degree From Georgetown University / I Have An Ideal / Boya Appreciates Lamido, Fintiri Over His Appointment As Emirate Council Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.