Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,672 members, 7,840,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

How To Make Your First Bucket Of Gold Using Solar Power System - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Your First Bucket Of Gold Using Solar Power System (149 Views)

Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) / Choose Rugged Solar Power System With Payment Plan / Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your First Bucket Of Gold Using Solar Power System by Blanche2014(f): 5:01am On Mar 27, 2021
The Chinese government has a lot of development of the solar system, so cause a lot of waste solar plates, I learned by Chinese partner can through channels selling quality excellent low price of second-hand solar systems, Nigeria is very easy to lack of electricity, this gives us enormous business opportunities, there are interested can contact me..

Re: How To Make Your First Bucket Of Gold Using Solar Power System by Noble2012888(f): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2021
The photos are very attractive. Where can I buy some of these products?
Re: How To Make Your First Bucket Of Gold Using Solar Power System by gzfoundream(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2021
I have the idea to purchase a batch, please provide your detailed information, I want to contact you by phone
Re: How To Make Your First Bucket Of Gold Using Solar Power System by Blanche2014(f): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2021
Advantages of these solar systems
1, stable and reliable performance, long life;
2. Adapt to temperature from -50 ℃ to +60 ℃;
3. Provide stable and high quality power supply.
4. It can operate independently without mains power access;
5, international mainstream level, unattended maintenance free;
6. Provide stable and high quality power supply.
Re: How To Make Your First Bucket Of Gold Using Solar Power System by Blanche2014(f): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2021
gzfoundream:
I have the idea to purchase a batch, please provide your detailed information, I want to contact you by phone
No. 9 Chapel Street,Apongbo, Marina,Lagos Island.Besides Wesley Methodist Cathedral, Apongbo.Lagos Island. TEL: 08106006981 08020703755 md@guangzhouintl.com Contact person: Mr. Chen
TEL/WHATSAPP:+86 18574606855

(1) (Reply)

Free Trading Signals / Dangote Increases At The Expense Of Nigerians / $100 Btc Needed.. Escrow Is A Must

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.