Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Farming Or Cosmetics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Farming Or Cosmetics (253 Views)

Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? / Batlan Cosmetics /organic Store / Multisheen Ebony Cosmetics Introduces New Ebony Creme Relaxer To Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farming Or Cosmetics by Yomhie: 5:07am On Mar 27, 2021
Good morning house please I need advice on what to do, I’ve been thinking about what I can invest 1 million Naira on for days I thought of two options farming and cosmetics yeah either way I can make another million in a space of one month or less but it’s a temporary way it’s not permanent reliable or making money so I’m thinking of what to invest on
Re: Farming Or Cosmetics by realpoacher(m): 6:19am On Mar 27, 2021
Cosmetics it is... No contest
Re: Farming Or Cosmetics by MufasaLion: 6:32am On Mar 27, 2021
It depends on the sector of agriculture and also even cosmetics too, you can't just pick any of them like the first comment above. However, I can give you tips concerning the agric sector.

I'd urge you to do feasibility study!. You can't get the accurate answer here but you can it get tips.

Stay safe and always use facemask!

Shalom!
Re: Farming Or Cosmetics by Jamestown123: 8:08am On Mar 27, 2021
Yomhie:
Good morning house please I need advice on what to do, I’ve been thinking about what I can invest 1 million Naira on for days I thought of two options farming and cosmetics yeah either way I can make another million in a space of one month or less but it’s a temporary way it’s not permanent reliable or making money so I’m thinking of what to invest on
Well you really have to sit down and study the two sectors u want to invest ur money into. With the level of food insecurities we are farming in this country, I think farming will go a long way if you ask me. But you really need to check what you want to farm, how marketable it is, and how profitable it is.
Re: Farming Or Cosmetics by VEXT: 8:44am On Mar 27, 2021
My brother go for Cosmetic,collect a shop and stock it up with creams,women hair and men and women slippers..Just find a plastic chair and sit inside your shop..
Re: Farming Or Cosmetics by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2021

(1) (Reply)

What Businesses Would You Advise Me To Start With 100k Naira / Being An Uber Driver Or A Job Of 102k Per Month / How To Use Electric Lawn Mower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.