Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (22163 Views)

Ihejirika Visits Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, Assures Him Of His Commitment (Photos) / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) / Sen Orji Kalu Woos Ex-Army Chief Ihejirika, Others to Join APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by danngnews: 7:36am On Mar 27, 2021
I know how the north and APC came against this guy during Jonathan regime. Today all his sins seems to be forgiven and he has become a new creature.

you see what am seeing abi?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:39am On Mar 27, 2021
vibre:
But I also joined and no one is talking about it, neither the caretaker chairman or the strategy committee chairman was there to receive me. What kind of bias is this?
u don loot public office b4?
can u act sitcom like Dino?
u geh upto 1 billi in d akant?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:40am On Mar 27, 2021
Stale news

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by arantess: 7:46am On Mar 27, 2021
4four:
I wonder his impact in the life of his people when he was chief of army staff
Al qualified graduates were enrolled into the army every year in his time...hassle free

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by chamboy(m): 7:49am On Mar 27, 2021
UstazAhmed:

APC, a Southern party? Are you serious? How many states in the south is APC controlling, Oga?
Forget does Northern Governors. North dominate based on where they get power. APC is term Southern because thier 2023 ambition is focused on south empowerment a south president to start with.
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by Sonn(m): 7:54am On Mar 27, 2021
Old story
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by Gyong(m): 7:56am On Mar 27, 2021
UstazAhmed:
The East should join hands with us in APC, we will give them power faster than the two faced yoruba people. As for Tinubu, we have caged him already

So that you will cage the gullible among them too abi? Werey.
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by Nazacent: 8:01am On Mar 27, 2021
Jornalism is what will definitely break Nigeria. When did former Nigeria's chief of staff become Jonathan's?
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by lonlytroy(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2021
Nobody wants wahala..
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by Nabajiz: 8:07am On Mar 27, 2021
UstazAhmed:
The East should join hands with us in APC, we will give them power faster than the two faced yoruba people. As for Tinubu, we have caged him already
we will never join hand with Fulani bandit APC
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by Jackson105: 8:08am On Mar 27, 2021
pijixin103:
Nice

Send me 10gb data at the rate of #2000 on my MTN and put your account details, so I can credit you.
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by Dpharisee: 8:11am On Mar 27, 2021
4four:
He dealt with Boko Haram and no Army Chief has matched his prowess as an infantry officer

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by asadas123: 8:13am On Mar 27, 2021
Pls, anyone with information on March 2021 FAAC meeting should share with me. Urgently in need of the information. Thanks
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by freemanq(m): 8:16am On Mar 27, 2021
Another way to cover his tracks, Good move
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by UncleEmmy12(m): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2021
2023 Governor
Ihejirika,
The competent one!!!
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by janedonez(m): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2021
God bless Gen. Ihejirika. I love that man so much.
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by UncleEmmy12(m): 8:27am On Mar 27, 2021
Come to his home town ovim pricesly and see for urself bro... His town is better than umuahia the state capital
4four:
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by Biyonce(f): 8:30am On Mar 27, 2021
2023 everybody's eye will clear, decamping will takeover
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:30am On Mar 27, 2021
orikoku:
Welcome

spit
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by Eriokanmi: 8:30am On Mar 27, 2021
Our leaders are thieves, insatiable. With all the money eaten by this man under GEJ, he ought to have been satisfied by now. I wonder what all these military men are doing in politics. Longer throat dey worry our leaders. They keep doing same thing, same circle of barawos. How can we see a change ? The onus is on our youths to use the same spirit of the violent-free endsars protest to sack all of them, come 2023 else, they'd finish this country and run away. Once you've pulled off a military uniform, you don't have any business in occupying any elected office again.
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by 4four(m): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2021
UncleEmmy12:
Come to his home town ovim pricesly and see for urself bro... His town is better than umuahia the state capital
that is great then
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by michoim(m): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by juman(m): 9:00am On Mar 27, 2021
Nothing good come from generals. They are nuisance.
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2021
vibre:
But I also joined and no one is talking about it, neither the caretaker chairman or the strategy committee chairman was there to receive me. What kind of bias is this?

Because you are small online corrupt APC hallelujah boy.

Register for nearest bandits ministry before 2023.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by 4gentlesouls: 9:10am On Mar 27, 2021
JOB VACANCY
An hotel have the vacancy for the following;
1. Facility Manager
2. Female Manager
3. Supervisor
4. Accountant
5. Chef
6. Housekeeper
Making your Job title as the Subject, send your CVs to danielschairman@gmail.com
Or whatsapp +234 8109108111
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by Duplexxx: 9:10am On Mar 27, 2021
OK O
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by excel101(m): 9:13am On Mar 27, 2021
hmm
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by excel101(m): 9:14am On Mar 27, 2021
All these serving and ex service chiefs sef, are all politician. All their actions in office or while in office are interest based and politically motivated.
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by Okoroawusa: 9:30am On Mar 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
As an ibo man who has held the arguably highest security office in Nigeria, I expect Azubike Ihejirika to know where the country is headed.

For him to pick up APC membership card, I have a feeling he is not abreast with the situation on ground.

Oh, it is actually a possibility Azubike Ihejirika is not a social media type, otherwise, he would have known there is a country existing on the internet.
Simplyleo!... Simplyleo!!... Simplyleo!!!... how many times did I call you?
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by Blackdisciple(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2021
Em join the people wey commot him for office as the COAS.
Re: Jonathan’s Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC by meditator(m): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2021
straighttalk:
Yeessooo
The Only Way He Can Enjoy His Loot Undisturbed.
So, Jonathan actually supervised the eating of our yams ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ekpungu EFCC Secretary, Names Board Members / Rescued Chibok Girl, Rebecca Attends BBOG March To Aso Rock (Photos) / APC Postpones Presidential Primary Twice In 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.