Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House (22508 Views)

Photos From Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium, Buhari Absent / Nigerians React To Ganduje's 6th Bribery Video (Photos) / Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by Letthrmsay(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Hahahaha

I think our Yoruba Muslim brothers says that Tinubu have the north full support. Let sit back and watch how things unfold. E go so shock this People.

Which people? Is people like u that makes him important since una eviction saga,he a nonentity as far as we are concern.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by Letthrmsay(m): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
Resurrection212:
Only a fool will take yerima serious his one man organization is what keep wondering me. A very hungry irrelevant individual.

Watch out Anambra people will be masturbating on this matter all because they hate Tinubu. Of cause we imolite will vote Tinubu in 2023 if run for president.

U deh mind them,a case of enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by lexy2014: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Is COMPREHENSION your problem

Is yerima now IPoB?
Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by Orokojasper(m): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

Lol @ one man organisation. grin grin grin

You are absolutely right. Watch how yerima gets elevated to assistant god by shildren of 8.

Lol.... Assistant god.... Abeg no kill me oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by Gandollaar(f): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
Resurrection212:
Only a fool will take yerima serious his one man organization is what keep wondering me. A very hungry irrelevant individual.

Watch out Anambra people will be masturbating on this matter all because they hate Tinubu. Of cause we imolite will vote Tinubu in 2023 if run for president.
You are not Igbo!

Igbo Amaka!
Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by Gandollaar(f): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
wwwihy:
Shetimma is Atiku boy and PDP apologist.

God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu
God bless Dr Ganduje P.hD
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

The children of 8 have seen another Godfather in Shetimma that will be praised to high heaven before he denies them like FFK
Yesterday you wanted Odua republic, today it's Tinubu for president. You are confused sef.
Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by olatuns2017: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/dont-use-govt-house-to-celebrate-tinubus-birthday-arewa-youths-warn-ganduje-2/

Tinubu did everything humanly possible to bring PMB to power in 2015!

Payback Time

Igbos keep dancing with the snakes

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by maasoap(m): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
Arewa PDP youth wing. Lol
Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by Resurrection212: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
Did I say I'm igbo? So all people that came From east must be igbo.
Gandollaar:
You are not Igbo!

Igbo Amaka!
Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by Printerscanner: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
chudoza:
he should take his birthday party to Lagos state, my lovely kano have no space for idiotic criminals, northerners don't celebrate drug Baron/looter like tinubu. Let his myopic people celebrate him. He can as well take his birthday party to alaigbo.. What nonsense

No place for criminals in Kano, only the governor Gandollar is allowed to load dollars into his babariga. You need medical evaluation
Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by wetmenow: 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
Slave na slave will he bend like this to greet the lagos state governor like this or any of the South West governors?

Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by dederocs(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
AYCF is divisive...typical of them, always bigoted, vindictive.
Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by Gandollaar(f): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
Resurrection212:
Did I say I'm igbo? So all people that came From east must be igbo.
You are not from Imo state, stop attaching yourself. Maybe you are one of the kidnapped or adopted children from the war-torn north, you are still not Igbo.
Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by Gandollaar(f): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
dederocs:
AYC is divisive.
Grossly so and DSS has never as much as invited them.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by Resurrection212: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
Can you come to oguta palace in and be saying this nonsense.
Gandollaar:
You are not from Imo state, stop attaching yourself. Maybe you are one of the kidnapped or adopted children from the war-torn north, you are still not Igbo.
Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by Gandollaar(f): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
Resurrection212:
Can you come to oguta palace in and be saying this nonsense.
C'mon Shattap your buccal cavity before Amadioha shuts it for you!
Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by orisa37: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
SUPPORTED.
Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by orisa37: 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
SUPPORTED.

TINUBU SHOULD CELEBRATE HIS BIRTHDAY AT THE CALIPHATE IN SOKOTO
Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by Sconty09(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
chudoza:
he should take his birthday party to Lagos state, my lovely kano have no space for idiotic criminals, northerners don't celebrate drug Baron/looter like tinubu. Let his myopic people celebrate him. He can as well take his birthday party to alaigbo.. What nonsense

Internet has liberalized SM for Ipobian terrorists that should be in US camp. Remnants of Biafra.
Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by Indispensable85(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
Because you said it, it shall be hosted there and nothing will happen.
Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by Resurrection212: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
Are you talking to prince like this.you want to go jail.
Gandollaar:
C'mon Shattap your buccal cavity before Amadioha shuts it for you!
Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by duro4chang(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
No be Yerima na yerisir.
Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by thundafire: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
But he donated 50m for burnt market in the north but overlooked the one under his nose. Useless politician.
Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
osamz007:
baban dollars no dey hear word

imagine arrogant on display

Nigeria is so ripe for a civil war
Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by geemd434: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
qualityovenbake:
Food is ready for bigot. Let the war begin.

He don clear for your eye now.
Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by Gandollaar(f): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
Resurrection212:
Are you talking to prince like this.you want to go jail.
A prince without a princedom, soro niyen?
Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
So, that shasha something pained them? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good. You don't have the monopoly over violence.
Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by NADFOR: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
When strong men from the North are talking Yerima the toothless goat too will be making noise.

I'm neither for or against Tinubus presidential ambition , but he is a man that'll surely give all contestants headaches come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House by calcal: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
chudoza:

He is your slave, please help him out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each / Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom / Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.