Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) (39839 Views)

Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 30th Birthday: ‘You Were Worth The Wait’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by Sophiebabe85(f): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpcY161eQpg

Adesua pens a heart warming birthday message to him on his 40th birthday

It's my partners birthday. �����❤❤❤❤❤❤❤������������������������� @bankywellington
My purpose partner
My life partner

A partner in every sense of the word.
I thought I loved you before but my goodness, this past year has revealed so much more about the human being that you are and my heart muscles stretched even further.

Thank you bubba, for the goodness of your heart. Thank you for the million back and foot rubs. Thank you for the love, care and attention. Thank you for all the things I can't even say out loud. Thank you for being such a great Papa. Zaiah and I are blessed to call you ours. Thank you for being present throughout this journey. Always by my side. You are everything I prayed for and then some.

Our son is sooo blessed to have such a great example.
I'm always in your corner my love. On the good days, on the bad days, on the hard days, on the easy days.
I am forever rooting for you.
Forever praying for you.
Forever loving on you.
Olubankole

Your light will never be put out. Nations will come to your light and kings to the brightness of your rising. You are blessed in the morning, noon time and at night. Ýou are salt of the earth, may your life be filled with flavour and favour. The Lord keep you, sustain you, announce you and elevate you. May he keep you in the hollow of the palm of his hands and shield you from all evil. Those that bless you will be blessed and those that curse you will be cursed. May this 40th year be filled with immeasurable blessings. Blessings on every side. Favour on every side. Good news on every side. Above all, may you continue to serve the Lord, all the days of your life. May you continue to remember your source. May you grow deeper in love with the him. All things will continue to work together for your good in Jesus name. Amen.

Welcome to 40. The year of the salt and pepper. Love you baby daddy. Love you Papa Z.

P.s Looking forward to all your 40+ behaviour. ��
One more thing...I really really REALLY like you.

Fun fact: when I was preggers, bubba used to fall asleep with his hand on my tummy�� slide 7

~Mama Z

#mamazssugardaddy #mamazsfirstbaby #mamazmarriedaspice

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM6aK6gjF39/?igshid=18egnrpozqrv4

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by Anigreat: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2021
shocked

I can only wish you a happy birthday because you have proven to the world that you're not impotent at all as most people think. Thanks for finally impregnating Adesua.

Happy Birthday BANKY!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2021
He was born in 1981.

10 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by Sophiebabe85(f): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2021
More pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by Nuelito: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2021
Happy birthday to MR. Capable....he is very hardworking...May God bless and keep him always

41 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by slawormiir: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations ...
Keep on doing adesua the strong thing in za oza room

Anigreat:
shocked
I can only wish you a happy birthday because you have proven to the world that you're not impotent at all as most people think. Thanks for finally impregnating Adesua.

Happy Birthday BANKY!
You are not a real niggarr.....do you even know what is the meaning of impotent

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by Bampeh: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2021
Happy birthday Banky AKA Mr Capable

bampeh celebrates with him

6 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by Bobotic(m): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2021
Happy Birthday Big Boss

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by Coronavirus123: 11:45am On Mar 27, 2021
wink
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by GeneralPula: 11:45am On Mar 27, 2021
This dude has relent. He’s not a strong fighter or shey nah marriage weak ham..

HBD..

1 Like

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by faithugo64(f): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2021
Power couple
Adesua is so mature
May God bless their home smiley

10 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2021
Happy birthday daddy ziah grin grin grin
More good news loading..the next 40 years will be greater Dan the former.. congratulations
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by IJOBA11: 11:47am On Mar 27, 2021
grin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEAD BOY

1 Like

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by Chirowman(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2021
Happy birthday Bankyw
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by talk2maurice(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2021
Haha! Na today Banky dey reach 40?

Unbelievable.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by echerrem(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2021
Banky is a successful artiste; rich, handsome, famous, married to a
pretty lady and above all a great mentor

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 27, 2021
Age gracefully, Daddy Z.

You deserve Headies Awards yearly grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by Tenshades(m): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2021
Headboy himself.
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by Elijahrona(m): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Happy Birthday BANKY!

Something is wrong with you

8 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by moneyissweet(m): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2021
Isiodo
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2021
Happy birthday.
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2021
This cheat. I pity Adesua so much. You don't deserve this pain. sad

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by sammysmiles(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2021
HBD classic Man..
Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by seunmsg(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2021
40 with that his bald head? shocked shocked shocked

Na small Banky take old pass me o grin

Happy birthday to him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by DavidTariq96(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2021
Madam all this plenty grammar hope say u no go buy boxers and singlet for am oo Anyways, happy birthday StoneCode grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (Pictures, Video) by unamamatoto: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Happy birthday daddy ziah grin grin grin
More good news loading..the next 40 years will be greater Dan the former.. congratulations
my love

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bigbrother Nigerian male housemate Tayo is now a father! / Iyabo Ojo Stunning Outfit To Toyin Lawani’s Birthday (Photos) / Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.