Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Resigned Nigerian Soldiers That Joined The ESN Might Be Spies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resigned Nigerian Soldiers That Joined The ESN Might Be Spies (426 Views)

Remember the ESN arrested yesterday. See them eating human being again VIDEO / IPOB: Some Of The Soldiers That Joined Kanu's ESN Are Government Spies / Screenshot Of The ESN Boys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resigned Nigerian Soldiers That Joined The ESN Might Be Spies by supercase1(m): 9:00am On Mar 27, 2021
I have a strong feeling that some so called Nigerian soldiers that joined the vigilante network of the ESN might actually be government Spies.

ESN should have known that once the group is infiltrated their ability to carry out operations might be tampered with.

The government don't mind paying handle cash to Igbo spies to infiltrate the security network while terrorists and bandits are been given first class treatment and rewarded handsomely in cash and cows.

Imagine an Igbo traitor like uwazurike,ojele speaksand me for joining the ESN,these spies would not mind selling their families and children just for cash.

ESN need to be careful because the Nigerian government is against them both physically spiritually and tactically.

All rights reserved.

1 Like

Re: Resigned Nigerian Soldiers That Joined The ESN Might Be Spies by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2021
supercase1:
[s]I have a strong feeling that some so called Nigerian soldiers that joined the vigilante network of the ESN might actually be government Spies.

ESN should have known that once the group is infiltrated their ability to carry out operations might be tampered with.

The government don't mind paying handle cash to Igbo spies to infiltrate the security network while terrorists and bandits are been given first class treatment and rewarded handsomely in cash and cows.

Imagine an Igbo traitor like uwazurike,ojele speaksand me for joining the ESN,these spies would not mind selling their families and children just for cash.

ESN need to be careful because the Nigerian government is against them both physically spiritually and tactically.

All rights reserved.[/s]

Carry this your Abia state ESN and biafra nonsense to one place.

Not all Igbos are interested in Biafra

https://www.nairaland.com/6468901/not-interested-anambra-state-breaks#100049051
Re: Resigned Nigerian Soldiers That Joined The ESN Might Be Spies by lonecatt(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2021
It is laughable to say army resigned to join ESN .
Re: Resigned Nigerian Soldiers That Joined The ESN Might Be Spies by supercase1(m): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Carry this your Abia state ESN and biafra nonsense to one place.

Not all Igbos are interested in Biafra

https://www.nairaland.com/6468901/not-interested-anambra-state-breaks#100049051
An illiterate nomadic and roaming herdsman spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Resigned Nigerian Soldiers That Joined The ESN Might Be Spies by supercase1(m): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2021
lonecatt:
It is laughable to say army resigned to join ESN .
It happened over a 100 of them resigned
Re: Resigned Nigerian Soldiers That Joined The ESN Might Be Spies by supercase1(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2021
kingstips6:
Lossing alot in betting? VIP sure app with 100% sure winning. Check my signature if you're interested
This is how me and nairalanders including gamblers are laughing at your outdated scam format

grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Resigned Nigerian Soldiers That Joined The ESN Might Be Spies by lonecatt(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2021
supercase1:

It happened over a 100 of them resigned
very laughable

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu: Army Recruitment: I Mentioned 50 Million Youths In Error / APC Looking To PDP For Presidential Candidate For 2023 / TSG Slams Kperogi's Claim On Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.