Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,171 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Cryptocurrencycrypto Market Surges By $86 Billion, As Bitcoin Reclaims $55,000 M - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptocurrencycrypto Market Surges By $86 Billion, As Bitcoin Reclaims $55,000 M (212 Views)

Ghanaian Fintech, Dash, Shuts Down After Raising $86.1 Million In 5 Years / Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 / Investors Lose N140.86 Billion As Nigerian Stock Market Continues Tanking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrencycrypto Market Surges By $86 Billion, As Bitcoin Reclaims $55,000 M by Jopem: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2021
The Crypto market rebounded strongly amid significant buying pressure from a number of high net worth entities, leading the market to over $86 billion in market value.

The reduced selling pressure earlier witnessed, brought a measure of relief, as Bitcoin surged by 4.8% on the day to about $55,000, allowing the world’s most popular crypto to reclaim its losses from the past few days.

At the time of writing this report, the crypto market was valued at $1.74 trillion posting a gain of 4.94% for the day.

The total crypto market volume over the last 24 hours is $120.53 billion which makes an 8.04% decrease.

The total volume in DeFi is currently $8.75 billion, 7.26% of the total crypto market daily volume.
The volume of all stable coins is now $89.37 billion, which is 74.15% of the total crypto market daily volume
Bitcoin’s price is currently $55,224.50.
Bitcoin’s dominance is currently 59.40%, a decrease of 0.08% over the day.
In addition, buying pressure in Ethereum helped the crypto market upside momentarily as it traded around $1,665.8, posting a gain of about 4% for the day.

In a tweet recently posted by Mike McGlone, senior commodity strategist at Bloomberg Intelligence, he revealed the year 2021 could be the turning point for the world’s most popular crypto asset in gaining higher momentum thus possibly hit the $400,000 mark in about three years time.

That being said, Peter Schiff, a strong critic of Bitcoin and highly respected gold hedge fund manager, warned investors of the risk associated with the fast-rising crypto despite news revealing top investment bank, Morgan Stanley allowed some of its wealthy customers access to Bitcoin funds exposure.

“Morgan Stanley limiting crypto access to 2.5% of high net worth individual accounts, that has over $2 million in assets and have been active for over six months, shows that the bank realizes Bitcoin is very risky and wants to limit legal liability from investors who lose money,” Schiff recently claimed.

https://nairametrics.com/2021/03/27/crypto-market-surges-by-86-billion-as-bitcoin-reclaims-55000-mark/

Re: Cryptocurrencycrypto Market Surges By $86 Billion, As Bitcoin Reclaims $55,000 M by Floristik: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2021
Hey! I used it, I use it and I will use it. As soon as a reliable and powerful "cryptobank" https://entheca.com/ appeared in my life in my pocket, I immediately forgot about the constant anxiety that had haunted me before. In general, I am a rather nervous and suspicious person myself, and therefore I was terribly afraid to imagine that someone would hack me, climb in and take my funds. You really need to be careful here. And if you have a device with multifactor protection, then all worries will be left behind.

(1) (Reply)

Urban Crest 2.... Call +2347032775707 / Reliable Forex Broker Needed / Do You Need A POS For Your Business? Pay On Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.