Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) (20501 Views)

Osogbo-Kwara State Boundary Road: Governor Adeleke Mobilizes Contractor to site / First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) / An Overview Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Site - Photos & Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by LYDIACOPPER(m): 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
Weldone boys
Good job

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by criuze(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
this three structures e no go fit finish until election come and go
Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by chikeson2008: 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
This is good. Big thanks to the working Governor Willie Obiano.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by mmsen: 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Willie is working....

[img]https://media1./images/a808c2f1a78d2682c1eff124187fbb99/tenor.gif?itemid=20758041[/img]

"Igbo Amaka" because of an uncompleted airport?
Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by Carlyscales: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
pinkgoodies:

Oga, he only talked about Abia state. Which is true. Abia is in Ruins.

Yes he talked about Abia alone. But Abia is not in any more ruin than Kogi state and don't also have a any worse governor.

What Sen Smart said was not in any way justifiable especially when you look at his own state.

He only said so because of a perceived banter and insult on social media against his governor, yahaya Bello, by sen Abaribe from Abia state .

Just goes to show you the kind of small minds in very big positions in Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
Should we fry akara
Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by deji17: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nice development. This is how it should be. FG is working on 2nd Niger bridge for road transport, also on the Onitsha waterways, the rail connection will soon start, while state govt is working on this airport. The beneficiaries are Anambra people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
As a Yoruba man in my next life I must be from Anambra state I swear with my life
You can never be a Yoruba man...ever undecided

Fulani man.....Go away we don't want you in Yoruba tribe...we reject you on Jesus name
Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by odun51587: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
this three structures e no go fit finish until election come and go
Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by chyket(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
Governor Obiano saving the best for the last indeed!No one saw this coming!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by Duplexxx: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
Keep it done
Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by Toearn: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hope it will be done
Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
From Johannesburg to Anambra one way. God i thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by Wealthprosper: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
deji17:
Nice development. This is how it should be. FG is working on 2nd Niger bridge for road transport, also on the Onitsha waterways, the rail connection will soon start, while state govt is working on this airport. The beneficiaries are Anambra people.

My Brother you said it all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by Onepeople: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
pinkgoodies:

Oga, he only talked about Abia state. Which is true. Abia is in Ruins.
smart is a hypocrite, where is Kogi airport? How is Kogi state where smart hail from better than Abia state? Or you just want to be mischievous.
Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ekwunife should just go and sit down she can never succeed obiano The drunker... Where are her constituency projects in his senatorial zone

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by maruzia: 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
I hope they have a fully operational Alcohol Bar there for that vodka loving Governor Obiano

Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
I'm already checking on my Skyscanner.com to make a reservation , no need of waiting for connection flight from Lagos, airpeace and United Nigeria airline should make this airport their operational Base, oh Israel on your tent, time to dethrone Murtala Muhammad airport Lagos
Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by Ouchbabe(f): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
This is my state. Proudly an Anambrarian. Anambra to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
GOVERNOR IFEANYI OKOWA no dey try at all.

NA SO SO GUTTER HE DEY DO FOR DELTA STATE.

EVEN DEEP GUTTER THAT GOVERNOR OKOWA IS CONSTRUCTING IN DELTA STATE LACK ENGINEERING SENSE AND HUMAN SAFETY AS IT DOES NOT CARRY SLAB THAT PEDESTRIAN CAN WALK ON TOP OF IT.

Why did n't the Delta state make budget for slab to cover the gutter? or they expect another government to waste public funds to construct slab?

Can't he copy other big projects like the one governor Wike is doing in Rivers state.

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa should travel to other state and see how they utilise their federal allocations to do people 's focus projects.

Even some of Okowa projects are given to people like CHIEF OGUMA and other local contractors which result in poor job.

These local contractors share the money of the projects with the governors and his commissioners in so called KICKBACK AND KICKFRONT.

Why can't governor Okowa give Delta state project to JULIUS BERGER?

Julius Berger does not believe in giving bribes to any politicians or their agents.

Does driving around Effurun roundabout will see the bad flyover that his predecessor Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan use billions of Naira to do.

The project is among the worst in Delta state as there was no proper planning before starting the projects and many tipper or trailers avoid the flyover because it is not safe for heavy vehicle.
Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
Senate committee members led by senator Smart Adeyemi at the site of the Anambra international airport

Nka bu nkanyi
Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Skmoda360:

You can never be a Yoruba man...ever undecided

Fulani man.....Go away we don't want you in Yoruba tribe...we reject you on Jesus name
You wish
Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by writeprof(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
Deepfeel:

The way these folks are trooping to this airport site, I hope it's for good, I don't trust some of them, most of them won't want anything good to come to South East, they all voted in favour of North East development commission, but kicked against South East development commission.

I wonder! Hope they don't cause it to be still born.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by Jonegonu: 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
This is what I call government projects. Not some state governors that are busy constructing flyover all round the state
Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Airport that will end to be Lagos at the end of the day

Just 3 days of heavy rainfall and erosion will wash it to the south
Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
Quite commendable! The governor is relly working to see he completes this project before his tenure elapses who says southeast won't progress

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
From Kuala Lumpur to onitsha.

E make sense pa walahi

Igbo man is glad

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by stasius: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
New York to Anambra will make sense oooh!

It is only Abia state that is drawing Southeast back as it seems currently.
Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by pinkgoodies(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
Onepeople:
smart is a hypocrite, where is Kogi airport? How is Kogi state where smart hail from better than Abia state? Or you just want to be mischievous.

I have been in lokoja for like a week, went around. And iam from abia, schooled in umuahia. Abia is not close to kogi in any way. With all the oil money. Still nothing to show about it.
Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by pinkgoodies(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
Carlyscales:

Yes he talked about Abia alone. But Abia is not in any more ruin than Kogi state and don't also have a any worse governor.

What Sen Smart said was not in any way justifiable especially when you look at his own state.

He only said so because of a perceived banter and insult on social media against his governor, yahaya Bello, by sen Abaribe from Abia state .

Just goes to show you the kind of small minds in very big positions in Nigeria.

Abia is trash, Umuahia don't even look like a capital. ABA is Disgusting.
Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by BossJamal: 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
pinkgoodies:

I have been in lokoja for like a week, went around. And iam from abia, schooled in umuahia. Abia is not close to kogi in any way. With all the oil money. Still nothing to show about it.

Abia has nothing to show despite the oil money? shocked
Re: Anambra Airport: Smart Adeyemi Leads Aviation Committee To Site (Photos) by Onepeople: 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
pinkgoodies:

which part of abia oga? Na so una go dey assumed nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Easiest Country To Get Citizenship In / Multiple Accidents Leave 2 Dead, Others Injured In Imo State. Graphic Photos / Van Runs Into A Valley Before Police Checkpoints In Abia State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.