Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Uk Visiting Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visiting Visa (636 Views)

15 Things Foreigners Need To Know Before Visiting Nigeria / Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysia After His Friend Got Arrested For Visiting Him / General Russia Visiting Visa Enquiries.!!!(Lets go support Eagles)!!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Uk Visiting Visa by Basqieb: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2021
Good day my people , please i really need your Advise on this. My mum has being in the UK for over 16 years and she has ILR (Indefinite leave to remain) and my dad is British, he has British passport because he was born there but base in Nigeria and i don't want to go to UK through him because of some personal reason BTW him and my mum but my mum inviting me for just 3 weeks and shes is the one sponsoring the trip and shes sending me some documents to back up my invite like

1. invitation letter
2. tenancy agreement
3. council tax (shes not owing a dime in tax)
4. Bank statements (Am her next of kin in all her bank and financial records)
5.ILR Passport
6. Her appointment letter and her working ID. (Shes a nurse, she work with NHS).
7. My birth certificate
8. photos we took together when she came to Nigeria 4 years ago

Those are the documents shes sending to me, please is there any other documents i should ask her to back it up and again what documents will i need to submit from my end to back it up again because am a fresh graduate. i just finish my NYSC and i have close to 800k in my account and has a good 6 months history.

Thanks Guys
Re: Uk Visiting Visa by blackboy(m): 11:13am On Mar 27, 2021
With all you she has sent it is very okay.
All is left to you. Arrange your docs well.
Re: Uk Visiting Visa by Basqieb: 11:20am On Mar 27, 2021
Thank you very much sir/ma. Before taking the documents to Submission center for Dropbox, whats the mode of arrangement sir/ma
blackboy:
With all you she has sent it is very okay.
All is left to you. Arrange your docs well.
Re: Uk Visiting Visa by justwise(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2021

(1)

Rwanda: Advise Needed On Hotel Reservation / Any Advantage Of A Top Rate University In The Uk ?abeerdeen Vs Hull / Are You Based In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.