Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Giveaway: ₦5k each. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Giveaway: ₦5k each. (772 Views)

Where To Get Affordable Shoes For Office Or Casual Use 2k 3k 4k 5k 6k / Learn All Udemy Online Course For Free With Just 5k / Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giveaway: ₦5k each. by chatinent: 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
Well, I have my pressing needs too. I feel some don't have at all.

I'm giving away ₦5k to the most needy three persons.

How can it help you?

Please if you don't really need it, avoid commenting so that others who do might have it.

All you need do is go to my profile, and follow me. I'll be giving out a little sum monthly.

Please avoid the temptation of sending me a WhatsApp message cos of this topic. Thanks.

I'll credit only those who follow the instructions, give a good reason, and drops their details.
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by bukitt: 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
undecided
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by Shelumiel: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
I'll like to use it to complete my rent o. Things these days are becoming crazy...especially as the month is still pregnant with salaries yet unpaid. embarassed
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
I can use it to pay my nepa bills and the rest for food stuff ... please sir
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by chatinent: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
bukitt:
It will help me get foodstuff.
Pls help a brother.

Tell me about it. When last did you eat?
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by qwertyboss(m): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
chatinent:

How can it help you?
it will help me get some part of my prescriptions
Gtbank
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by Jopem: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by bukitt: 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
chatinent:

Tell me about it. When last did you eat?

Last night!
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by chatinent: 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
Shelumiel:
I'll like to use it to complete my rent o. Things these days are becoming crazy...especially as the month is still pregnant with salaries yet unpaid. embarassed

Your rent?
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by chatinent: 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
qwertyboss:

it will help me get some part of my prescriptions
Gtbank

I'm in Kano presently. Let's meet. If it means using my last card to foot the bills, I will.
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by qwertyboss(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
chatinent:

I'm in Kano presently. Let's meet. If it means using my last card to foot the bills, I will.
okay sir my whatsapp
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by chatinent: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
qwertyboss:

okay sir my whatsapp 09063829711

I'll call you.
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by qwertyboss(m): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
chatinent:

I'll call you.
okay God bless you
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by chatinent: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jopem:

Seriously looking for a way out to feed my family for the weekend. Did a job this week and was supposed to be paid yesterday, only for the man to travel and his number is switched off. Called his secretary and was told to hold on till Tuesday. I don't mind paying back on Tuesday, but presently, I'm in a fixed with nothing in the house for my wife and kids to eat. Will be grateful if u can help.

Your profile shows you are into bytcoin mining.
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by Shelumiel: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
chatinent:

Your rent?
It sounds funny but its true.
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by Jopem: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
chatinent:

Your profile shows you are into bytcoin mining.

I don't mine Bitcoin, i only love reading the news and sharing. The thread i created is about the rise in price of Bitcoin. It doesn't have anything to do with mining Bitcoin.
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by ifedohlahpoh(f): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by tompat86(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
I need it ooo for my bills
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by Bestlily(f): 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
I really need the money to keep body and soul together. I don't have a job at the moment.

if you can help me with an online skill or job I will be grateful.
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
chatinent:

How can it help you?

Please if you don't really need it, avoid commenting so that others who do might have it.

All you need do is go to my profile, and follow me. I'll be giving out a little sum monthly.

Please avoid the temptation of sending me a WhatsApp message cos of this topic. Thanks.

I'll credit only those who follow the instructions, give a good reason, and drops their details.
It will help me to write jamb this year, while i hope i get a helper to help with the fees if all goes well.

BTW, it's been long i had a decent meal, whenever i am opportuned to come across some cash, i stocked garri, which have been my main diet.

i am also trying to save up for a smartphone, if i am able to own one, i planned working as an article writer, i think i'm good at it.

1 Like

Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by Raymondpep(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
I need this money to add up for my mothers treatment things are really rough for me and her .
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by Cheesworld(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hunger bad
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by aylive02(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
chatinent:

How can it help you?

it will help me to up my gas cylinder and keep the remaining change to settle my weekly loan
First bank
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by Cheesworld(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
cc youngleo17

your welcome kiss
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by Heineken(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
chatinent:

I'll call you.
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by Youngleo17(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
perkyB:
cc youngleo17

your welcome kiss

Thanks soo much...
Honestly i was given till today to raise money for a phone which i unintentionally spoilt, and with the look of things, money is not on sight..
I'm really depressed bcus this will cause huge problem for me even at my work place, pls help me out cry cry
0 5 6 2 4 8 0 2 7 5
Gtbank
Leonard
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by hayzed27(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
I need part of it 4 food and part of it to look for job coz ineed job also.thanks
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by Mzora(f): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by Tkidex(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
Pls sir i need it in adding up to my hospital fund wit me,am in seriously i need of it so that i will be operated freely from (appendix) here are my acc details 2251785888 Zenith thanks sir
Re: Giveaway: ₦5k each. by Ezypretty: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
please I will need it to buy foodstuff for my family this weekend. God bless the giver. 08068394804.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farmvilla Resource Center: Reviews / Career In It/software Development Firm At Lekki / How To Become Visible Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.