Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Please Suggest A Good Webhost In Nigeria That Wont Disappoint - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Suggest A Good Webhost In Nigeria That Wont Disappoint (558 Views)

The Very Best Webhost In Nigeria / Why You Need A Good Webhost. / What Features Do You Desire Most From A Nigerian Webhost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suggest A Good Webhost In Nigeria That Wont Disappoint by adeblow(m): 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
I've been hosting with qservers for about 5years now with no glitches, not until the recent issues they had.
Can u suggest another webhost in nigeria that are reliable
Re: Please Suggest A Good Webhost In Nigeria That Wont Disappoint by donsheddy1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
adeblow:
I've been hosting with qservers for about 5years now with no glitches, not until the recent issues they had.
If you're a serious developer, run away from Nigerian host companies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Suggest A Good Webhost In Nigeria That Wont Disappoint by Jerryherd: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
Whogohost
Re: Please Suggest A Good Webhost In Nigeria That Wont Disappoint by SConnect: 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
adeblow:

If you are looking for a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your websites, Kindly check my signature.

Thanks.

Re: Please Suggest A Good Webhost In Nigeria That Wont Disappoint by LMServices: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
adeblow:
Switch to Gigalayer. Quite expensive but they are flawless.
Re: Please Suggest A Good Webhost In Nigeria That Wont Disappoint by emmalexdboy(m): 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
adeblow:
Go for Whogohost. Exceptional service, awesome customer support. Use this STEP BY STEP GUIDE to buy a web hosting plan. There is a 25% discount coupon code and free domain registration if you follow the STEP BY STEP GUIDE. Goodluck!
Re: Please Suggest A Good Webhost In Nigeria That Wont Disappoint by imustyan: 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
Qservers suspended accounts with outdated softwares and they notified clients week in advance as posted in another thread.

I know they are very security conscious over there that's why you've had no issues over the years.

Guys I know who use them say the same thing, that they are the best.

Re: Please Suggest A Good Webhost In Nigeria That Wont Disappoint by numericalguy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
donsheddy1:
If you're a serious developer, run away from Nigerian host companies.

How are payments made. Foreign hosting companies don't accept Naira
Re: Please Suggest A Good Webhost In Nigeria That Wont Disappoint by donsheddy1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
numericalguy:

How are payments made. Foreign hosting companies don't accept Naira
Your MasterCard and Visa Cards are acceptable globally.
Re: Please Suggest A Good Webhost In Nigeria That Wont Disappoint by numericalguy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
donsheddy1:
Your MasterCard and Visa Cards are acceptable globally.

Thanks so much.. Please do you know any foreign web hosting company that registers the .ng domain extension. This is because the website i will be building is going to be a .ng domain extension
Re: Please Suggest A Good Webhost In Nigeria That Wont Disappoint by Shirtbakers: 6:06am On Mar 29, 2021
I recommend intechcloudhosting.com

Cheap Web hosting for as low as NGN350/month with Free .com.ng Domain & SSL
Host up to 10 website with 12GB Web Storage & Unlimited Bandwidth

https://intechcloudhosting.com
Re: Please Suggest A Good Webhost In Nigeria That Wont Disappoint by pickatyou1: 7:20am On Mar 29, 2021
adeblow:

Good morning. Regarding the car tracking we install for 35k.

Sorry for quoting you here. I am on a ban on that section currently.
Re: Please Suggest A Good Webhost In Nigeria That Wont Disappoint by WordpressPhysco: 10:03am On Mar 29, 2021
I fear Nigerian hosting sites. I lost my business.

Well, you can read about it and decide where you want to go - https://isuawealthyplace.com/web-hosting-companies-and-services-in-nigeria/
Re: Please Suggest A Good Webhost In Nigeria That Wont Disappoint by Ngozi58406: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
BLAZING FAST CPANEL WEB HOSTING Domaindish provides reliable and supportive webhosting, without hassles. Full-featured control panel for all accounts.
https://s1b16.com/tracking/48296/6834
Re: Please Suggest A Good Webhost In Nigeria That Wont Disappoint by shykeys(m): 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nigeria web hosters will break your heart, and scatter all your plans... RUNAWAY

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Download Timer Button In Blogger / Where To Buy Payoneer Funds / Get An Interactive Website With 30000 Including Hosting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.