Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

If I Were Not A Celebrity, I Would Definitely Go For Bbnaija – Eniola Badmus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Were Not A Celebrity, I Would Definitely Go For Bbnaija – Eniola Badmus (284 Views)

Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) / Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them / "I Am Not A Celebrity, I Am An Icon" - Mr 2kay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Were Not A Celebrity, I Would Definitely Go For Bbnaija – Eniola Badmus by Odumagold(m): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
After the organizers of the popular Big Brother Naija reality show announced their coming back for the 2021 edition with the cash price of N90m.

Nollywood actress and movie producer, Eniola Badmus, while talking with Saturday Beats, has also indicated interest in the show, that she would like to be a housemate on the new season..

According to her The reality show is a go-to place for anyone who wants to be shot into the limelight. Over the years, the cash prize (of BBN) has been increasing and now, it’s N90m.”

See Her Full Speech @.....
https://goldenbaze.com.ng/entertainment/if-i-were-not-a-celebrity-i-would-definitely-go-for-bbnaija-eniola-badmus

(1) (Reply)

Comedienne, Ada Jesus Dies Days After Celebrating Her Birthday On Her Sickbed / See How Confused Celebrities Are Most Times / NCC: National Prayer And Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.