Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

I Need Huawei Ascend Powerflex And Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Huawei Ascend Powerflex And Battery (170 Views)

Buy This HUAWEI Ascend Mate7, Very Clean At Very Cheep Price / I Need Huawei Y9s... Anyone With A Good Deal?? / Help! Huawei Ascend G6 U10 3G "Internal Storage Damaged" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Huawei Ascend Powerflex And Battery by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
Who own one, i need it to repair mine.

Or if you are an engineer in ibadan that can repair huawei ascend mate power flex and battery, your service is needed.
Re: I Need Huawei Ascend Powerflex And Battery by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
AdeOri99:
Who own one, i need it to repair mine.

Or if you are an engineer in ibadan that can repair huawei ascend mate power flex and battery, your service is needed.
What happened to your power flex?Did it cut?
Re: I Need Huawei Ascend Powerflex And Battery by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Joysticks:
What happened to your power flex?Did it cut?
It's totally condemn, but it's not cut.
I first noticed the phone powering on and off on it own, it took me a while to know that it was the powerflex misbehaving, so i try tweaking it, which makes the metals fall of from both the power and volume-down button
Re: I Need Huawei Ascend Powerflex And Battery by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 28, 2021
AdeOri99:

It's totally condemn, but it's not cut.
I first noticed the phone powering on and off on it own, it took me a while to know that it was the powerflex misbehaving, so i try tweaking it, which makes the metals fall of from both the power and volume-down button
Getting a new power flex is scarce but I can bypass the power on-lff control that you can not switch it on and off.The only way you be able to wake your mobile phone when it's on sleep mode is when you plug it on either electricity charge or power bank charge.
But I don't base in Ibadan.I live in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help With Ur Spare Gadgets.(mobile Phone) / Does Not Having NIN Done On MTN Make Someone Not To Receive Sent Airtime? / Samsung Galaxy A82 5G Moniker Confirmed By Official Security Updates Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.