Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

If You Make Billions Now, Who Will You Shock???? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Make Billions Now, Who Will You Shock???? (507 Views)

Would You Make Use Of This Button? / 15 Funny Nigeria Father Christmas (Santa Claus) , No 1 Will Shock You (video) / Wanted To Go Dispose my Garbage But I Got The Shock Of My Life (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Make Billions Now, Who Will You Shock???? by MrOmor: 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
If the doors of treasures opens to you and you hit it silly, making billions. Who will you shock with presents and cash gifts

Me, na my ex o....
Because i no get money, the kind thing that babe tell me... whenever i remember them, i dey almost cry.

I will give her a good sum, and let her know that it is just a glimpse of the money. I trust that she'll kill herself with regret knowing that she could have been the one controlling everything.

If you make am that big, who will you shock first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Make Billions Now, Who Will You Shock???? by Miyonsy22(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
My village people � �
Re: If You Make Billions Now, Who Will You Shock???? by MrOmor: 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
Miyonsy22:
My village people � �

e be like say them dey show you pepper

2 Likes

Re: If You Make Billions Now, Who Will You Shock???? by marwanafrica: 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
I will shock myself.
Re: If You Make Billions Now, Who Will You Shock???? by MrOmor: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
How?

marwanafrica:
I will shock myself.
Re: If You Make Billions Now, Who Will You Shock???? by f4frances: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
All those who like putting their noses where it doe snot belong .... I'll make sure the smell of the money suffocate them
Re: If You Make Billions Now, Who Will You Shock???? by ONYEUTALI: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2021
Things I want to try when I become super rich...

1. Register one of my expensive cars on the Uber network. Someone would request for my service hoping I would come with the normal Sedans, then I turn up with an Innoson G80 SUV and take them to their destination free of charge.

2. Go to local markets, buy foodstuff in large quantity, call a barrow-pusher to take it to my car. Then tell him: "April fool. It's for you bro".

3. Park my super-expensive car on a sidewalk and hawk Gala few steps away from it... try being friendly with passerbys while selling my Gala. Whenever someone insults me, I pretend to be angry, go to my car, throw the carton of Gala in the trunk and drive away.

4. Giving out money or expensive phones to my confused Samaritans.
Walk up to a cheap looking person (I'm supposing that their cheapness is synonymous to poverty), ask them to borrow me their phone for a quick call. If they accept, I'll call my number. When my phone rings, I'll pick it and say to the person's hearing (that is, the two phones each on each of my ear) : "She's probably thinking I'm nuts. But Oluwa don visit her". Then I cut the call, bring out a bundle of cash or an expensive phone and give it to the good Samaritan.

5. Park my very expensive car on an open environment, walk up to two lovers, ask one of them to break up with the other and have 200,000₦. If they agree, I transfer the money to their account. Then ask the other to come with me. We drive off in my car and set them up making sure they become 100 times richer than the partner that broke up with them.

6. Finance the education of brilliant students or people that are into business and ban them from getting close to me if their net worth is not above ₦100,000,000.

7. Before all these things, I'll send all my family members out of Nigeria. And I'll make them swear never to come back until Nigeria starts practising true Federalism or until Biafra is realised.

Nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

You Didn't Kill Jesus Christ Please Laugh Small / A Man Caught Stealing In A Mortuary / Your Xmas Cash Is Available Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.