Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Wizkid Shares His 17 Favorite Tracklist, Excludes Davido’s Name - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shares His 17 Favorite Tracklist, Excludes Davido’s Name (782 Views)

Jane Dolapo: Wizkid Shares His Mother's Photo "My Prayer Warrior" / Wizkid Shares Photos Of His Sons; Davido Reacts / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Shares His 17 Favorite Tracklist, Excludes Davido’s Name by tkgz(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
Wizkid Shares His 17 Favorite Tracklist – Grammy award-winning singer, Wizkid has shared a seventeen list of his favorite songs without including Davido’s song.

Wizkid and Davido are known to be rivals for sometime now after series of shades thrown at each other in their posts.

In a new post sighted on Wizkid’s page, he shared an image with the list of his most favorite song which was going to be played on BBC radio in London without including any of Davido’s songs.

On the tracklists, he named Olamide’s Loading as his first favorite song. Followed by Naza featuring Niska, Yung L featuring Wizkid, his own songs; Blessed, true love and essence which was also featuring Tems and many others
Read more: https://www.cuzideas.com/wizkid-shares-his-17-favorite-tracklist

Re: Wizkid Shares His 17 Favorite Tracklist, Excludes Davido’s Name by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Pride
Re: Wizkid Shares His 17 Favorite Tracklist, Excludes Davido’s Name by Adediranjohn110: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
grin
Re: Wizkid Shares His 17 Favorite Tracklist, Excludes Davido’s Name by Adediranjohn110: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
na wa o

(1) (Reply)

“how I Will React If Deyemi Cheats On Me”- Deyemi Okanlawon’s Wife, Damilola / Checkout Chef Themed Photoshoot Of Nigerian Lady / Davido: Our DMW First Lady Just Premiered Her Debut Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.