Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,749 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Need Zaiah's School Fees Money Lol – Reactions As Bankyw Begs Money Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need Zaiah's School Fees Money Lol – Reactions As Bankyw Begs Money Online (968 Views)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Zaiah, Son's 1st Birthday, Recounts Childbirth Ordeal / Banky W: My Son's Name Is Zaiah Hazaiah Olusegun “Champ” Wellington / Adesua Etomi Gives Birth To A Son, Zaiah (maternity Photoshoot) (2) (3) (4)

I Need Zaiah's School Fees Money Lol – Reactions As Bankyw Begs Money Online by ifysblog: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
I need Zaiah's school fees money lol – Reactions as Bankyw begs money on his 40th birthday

Olubankole Wellington Aka Banky W Celebrates his 40th birthday today Saturday March 27th as he happily post on with young age photos to celebrate.

And he said if you wanna do something nice for me, pls order at sooyah_bistro and he said "I was also hoping for a PS5 and a Motorcycle, I have been blessed with the PS5 , na the bike remain".

See his caption below:

Happy 40th birthday to me �❤

If you wanna do something nice for me, pls order @sooyah_bistro for someone you love and stream/download/post my "Final Say" song. I was also hoping for a PS5 and a Motorcycle. I've been blessed with the PS5�����❤��, na the bike/trike remain - Baba God do it for your boyyyyy lol

PS: pls feel free NOT to post any throwback pictures of me and you, drunk in a club. I am a new creature, old tiny have passed away, T for Tenks ���

Just help me promote Final Say. I need Zaiah's school fees money lol

Love you guys!!! Thanks so much, if I could reply every single message I would. But my God that sees all will reward you for me.

#PapaZaiah #PapaZis40 #PapaZ #stillHopingForABike #OrATrike #LetThe #Lol

Click link to see complete post
https://www.ifysblog.xyz/2021/03/i-need-zaiahs-school-fees-money-lol.html

Re: I Need Zaiah's School Fees Money Lol – Reactions As Bankyw Begs Money Online by Foodqueen(f): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
He say make una help am promote his song and u put am like say he de babiala undecided
Re: I Need Zaiah's School Fees Money Lol – Reactions As Bankyw Begs Money Online by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nice one.
Re: I Need Zaiah's School Fees Money Lol – Reactions As Bankyw Begs Money Online by JaneYave(f): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
The wey I see this bike issue now, na sure thing

Mercy Johnson & Ruth Kadiri Pen Heartfelt Tribute To Late Prophet T.B. Joshua / "I'm So Proud Of You"- Nengi Congratulates Laycon On His Latest Grammy Feature / Big Brother Naija: Boma Goes Completely Haywire On Maria.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7