Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Sapalitis : Take This Rare Advice To Escape "Sapa Zone" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sapalitis : Take This Rare Advice To Escape "Sapa Zone" (444 Views)

World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) / What Is The Name Of This Rare Rodent / Free Skills Acquisition ... Grab This Rare Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sapalitis : Take This Rare Advice To Escape "Sapa Zone" by Ortega101: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
"Ortega, do you know what 'Sapa' is?"

"No. What's it?" I asked her.

"Well, it's a slang common amongst student now. You're not even a student" she said jokingly.

"It means broke"

The next three days or thereabout, I started seeing on several statuses of people the word "sapa"

It looked like fun and comedy to them...

But it wasn't to me because I remember what being broke means...

How limiting it could be...

Suddenly, how one could become angry at slight things...

You can't afford the right kind of food...

I remember eating the same meal then in my sophomore years on campus...

It was crazy!

My stomach was tired of the same food...

Rice morning through the evening.

No. There was no spice or tantalizing assortment to compliment the rice...

Many a times, it was just bland.

Rice and stew alone... No meats... No egg.... No fish...

Even the stew gan �

I remember when a lady tasted my meal (that same rice and stew) she almost threw up....

She just had to contain herself as though nothing was going on...

I knew she didn't want to hurt my feelings...

Turns out she couldn't finish the food�

Since that day, I wasn't really happy with myself that I couldn't even afford a meal a friend will be glad of taking...

I wanted to do something about escaping the "sapa zone"

I got a side job that I worked 4pm two to three times a week...

I'd sometimes leave class for the job...

I hated the "sapa zone"

And so...

When I look back and see those statuses on "sapalitis", " sapaganlitis" , I remember those periods...

And see some students even with severe "sapalitis" than I had then...

I wanted to help out...

And thankfully, that's what I did....

I reached out to 33 experts who have escaped the "sapa zone" to also share their insights, ideas and secrets that any student could take advantage of and escape that "broke zone"

This will not only give those students fish, but teach them how to "fish" and escape the "sapa zone" for life.

Get more information about their secrets here: www.10xUndergrad.com/pre

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Postgraduate Courses / The Relevance Of Philosophy To Banking / Custom Essay Paper Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.