Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

BENIN 0-1 NIGERIA (full Time) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BENIN 0-1 NIGERIA (full Time) (213 Views)

Benin 0-1 Nigeria: Paul Onuachu Speaks After Goal (Photos, Video) / Cup Of Nations Qualification: Nigeria Vs Benin 0-1 (live) / Poland 0 Vs 1 Nigeria: 5 Things We Learnt In Super Eagles Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BENIN 0-1 NIGERIA (full Time) by Ogamysamo: 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
thanks to onuachu!

nigeria finally succeeded in breaking benin republic's recorded of never losing to home match

the son of the soil with nigerian blood scored a hopeless goal that can even be count as a hatrick and finally pushing the benins to the wall which made the match to sweetly nigeria 1-0 benin

thanks to the son of the son who liberate nigeria in the last minutes when all hopes might had gone

onuachu for life!
favor is our name and blessing is your name!
Re: BENIN 0-1 NIGERIA (full Time) by zoeA: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
Omo this your commentary eh grin
Re: BENIN 0-1 NIGERIA (full Time) by Ogamysamo: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
zoeA:
Omo this your commentary eh grin
na so i see am
Re: BENIN 0-1 NIGERIA (full Time) by doggedfighter(f): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ogamysamo:
thanks to onuachu!

nigeria finally succeeded in breaking benin republic's recorded of never losing to home match

the son of the soil with nigerian blood scored a hopeless goal that can even be count as a hatrick and finally pushing the benins to the wall which made the match to sweetly nigeria 1-0 benin

thanks to the son of the son who liberate nigeria in the last minutes when all hopes might had gone

onuachu for life!
favor is our name and blessing is your name!

I hope you are not a blogger because if you are, hmmmm grin

1 Like

Re: BENIN 0-1 NIGERIA (full Time) by Ogamysamo: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
doggedfighter:

I hope you are not blogger because if you are, hmmmm grin
clear the air please
if am i then... what?
Re: BENIN 0-1 NIGERIA (full Time) by zoeA: 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ogamysamo:

clear the air please

if am i then... what?

I believe you can brand this way of commentary
Re: BENIN 0-1 NIGERIA (full Time) by Ogamysamo: 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
zoeA:

I believe you can brand this way of commentary
YOU AREjostufoni

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023 Women’s World Cup: FIFA Name Nine Host Cities - Connectley News / Mbappe Double Sinks Bayern Munich At Allianz Arena / National Sport Festival Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.