Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style (26432 Views)

Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 / Nigeria Vs Seychelles: AFCON Qualification - 3 - 1 (Full Time) / Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
post=100266620:
UP OUR EAGLES..
They did exceptionally well and good..
Big Shame to the animals that call our darling nation a Zoo.

They were all waiting for bad and negative news about this match, but the good Lord disappointed all the swines patapata.

Some even came to say no one shouted goal when the lone goal was scored, why anyone shout issa goal when they live in grave and mortuary.
Awon werey cool.
Politics of hatred has turned them all to mad people.

UP SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA.
UP NIGERIA.
STRAIGHT to Afcon we go.

If dis post touch u, oya quote am make we know d enemies of our darling nation. grin

Make all of una children of hate, frustrations and perdition collectii....

can you stop this already! why do you like derailing threads ? u like bring politics and tribalism into everything the Igbos u are fighting sef u are gradualy turning to them!
Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by Foolishbuhari: 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
Superboss:

Don't mind the hypocritical olodo who feeds on cow and Buhari's waste products.
He hardly comments on any thread about high inflation rate, high unemployment, insecurity.
He is always spewing trash

The werey na bastard! Hypocrisy is their stock in trade.

He also didn't appear on the threads that revealed buhari has been paying subsidy despite claiming it wasn't budgeted for, neither did he comment on the thread where ₦42 billion was given for NASS renovation despite them already receiving ₦37 billion from the 2019/20 budget for the same purpose!

Kindly remind me again how much made ASSU go on strike for 10 months!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by vickydevoka(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
Stevyne:
Ode wetin him tiff from your papa hand
I self na member. Na so Dem de deceive people. Dem go win malta 4-2
Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by vickydevoka(m): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
ADEMALAIKA2:

Check my winning in the online betting thread of business section anuofia
Na deceiver him be.
Because of him portugal no go win
Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by Emilokoiyawon: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
nakaman:
have you thought of y a single lion is not enough for them. reinforcement.

how many lions do they need?
Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by Akuruoulo(m): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
ADEMALAIKA2:
With this goal,I realised a sum of #127k as profit for staking

Portugal to win 1.7odd
Nigeria to win 2 odd

and malta to win Slovakia at 13 odd..

Just staked 2800 ..

I hope Portugal and and malta keep going the way it is presently

MALTA KWA ?

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by Victorclean1: 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
Shame on you that majority of the players were from the children of 8. The 5percenter were carrying the image of this country in all sector. This nation need to be divided

post=100266620:
UP OUR EAGLES..

They were all waiting for bad and negative news about this match, but the good Lord disappointed all the swines patapata.

Some even came to say no one shouted goal when the lone goal was scored, why anyone shout issa goal when they live in grave and mortuary.
Awon werey cool.

UP NIGERIA.
STRAIGHT to Afcon we go.

If dis post touch u, oya quote am make we know d enemies of our darling nation. grin

Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by Akuruoulo(m): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
ADEMALAIKA2:

Portugal to win 1.7odd
Nigeria to win 2 odd

Just staked 2800 ..

U SAID U STAKED ON BEHALF OF MALTA ? U TOO GET MIND, AND U NEED A MIRACLE TONIGHT
Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by hardbody: 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
kponkedenge:
The fridge finally scored.

A very boring game.

Can u kick an orange?
Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
Victorclean1:
Shame on you that majority of the players were from the children of 8. The 5percenter were carrying the image of this country in all sector. This nation need to be divided
Keep shut your mouth.
Stop confusing ipob with true igbos that love and cherish our nation with 100% of their hearts.
No ipob in our team.
They are all dedicated and 100% Nigerians.
Shame.

God punish cownus and his brainwashed tins.
God bless all true igbos, hausas, yorubas and all other Nigeria tribe as a whole.
Again, God punish Cownu for all the violence, killings, burnings he is causing in this nationtongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by xxxXXXxxx: 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
A star is born
Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
ADEMALAIKA2:

Funniest thing is that they locked cash out ..
They believe that match will at least end in a draw
Na wa for those bookmakers o.
Is that how they always do you people?
It's not fair sha.
Are they still winning or is it draw now?
Just curious.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by Muhylonaire007: 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
YourMajesty:
That's other account.

The vulture meat entrepreneur uses this one to report and like his comment.

grin grin grin grin that guy is a nonentity
Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
ADEMALAIKA2:

Portugal to win 1.7odd
Nigeria to win 2 odd

Just staked 2800 ..

ur 2800 donation to alabi is highly acknowledged....thanks for continuous patronage as we expect more offerings from you grin

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by Nwaotu10(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
Igbo Amaka grin grin
Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by freshpzy1(m): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
post=100266620:
UP OUR EAGLES..

Awon werey cool.

UP NIGERIA.
STRAIGHT to Afcon we go.

you sound like a christian at first, but reading the other part, i wished you never said some words

my advise: study "Gen 1:1-3"
the first thing God created was light, but he had to seperate it from darkness.

Every iota of darkness is prone to reduce the efficacy of your light.

You are the light of d world__to show pple d way to salvation, & not to give them more reasons to stay in darkness.

My sincere apologies if you were offended by my words

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by Felixalex(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
ADEMALAIKA2:

Portugal to win 1.7odd
Nigeria to win 2 odd

Just staked 2800 ..

Pele dear
Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by Bukkuzboss10: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
post=100266620:
UP OUR EAGLES..

Awon werey cool.

UP NIGERIA.
STRAIGHT to Afcon we go.

whether super eagles win or not Nigeria is not a nice place to live let's end this nation and hopefully end the menace of Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by Mexyz(m): 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
ur 2800 donation to alabi is highly acknowledged....thanks for continuous patronage as we expect more offerings from you grin
Choi... From 0-2 winning for both teams to 2-2.. truly bet9ja is not for the faint hearted... Only God knows how that guy will be feeling now cry
Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by 22brains(m): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
robosky02:
Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style

https://www.completesports.com/onuachu-sinks-benin-as-super-eagles-seal-afcon-qualification-in-style/
But BENIN still lead in security tournament against Nigeria
Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by Ayo2004: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
Portugal do person strong thing o
Me wey think say Ororo go destabilize,annihilate and completely terrorize Serbia
Betking is not truly for the weak...100naira wey suppose win 1million,Portugal cast am
I don dey list wetin I go use 1million do when I see 2-0
If person tell me Ronaldo is the real goat,I fit comot him papa head

Anyhow,many people are dying of hunger and are in the hospital so I am better than most at least
We meuvveeee

Modified:Onuachu is currently better than Ronaldo,Lewandownski and Lukaku
The only person close to him right is Messi and Seniorman Iheanacho grin

Remodified:I just watched the Portugal highlights and Ronaldo scored that goal that was cancelled in the 93rd minute,why was it not given?I have not come to the conclusion that betting companies are into spiritual doings.Ronaldo should carry them to court so the goal can be given and my one million can be given

Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by IYANGBALI: 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
doggedfighter:
Onuachu to the rescue.

Nice one ,guys !

Safe boat trip home.
can’t they trek back home?
Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by mechanics(m): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
doggedfighter:
Onuachu to the rescue.

Nice one ,guys !

Safe boat trip home.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by HeadShot: 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
post=100266620:
UP OUR EAGLES..

Awon werey cool.

UP NIGERIA.
STRAIGHT to Afcon we go.

How many cows are in the team...

And you wonder why they won

If Buhari was the coach... Nepotism will thrive and the team won't even qualify...

Shame on all supporters of this evil administration
Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by JaneYave(f): 12:52am On Mar 28, 2021
Nice, Benin too get mouth. Serves them right
Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by ZnO: 3:17am On Mar 28, 2021
post=100266620:
UP OUR EAGLES..

Awon werey cool.

UP NIGERIA.
STRAIGHT to Afcon we go.

LOL! Only if you know that Onua chu is an Igbo man (from Owerri, Imo State) and he sees Nigeria as a zoo when it comes to how it is governed.
Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by ofiko123(m): 6:38am On Mar 28, 2021
Nice one.... congratulations to the super eagles..
Re: Onuachu Sinks Benin As Super Eagles Seal AFCON Qualification In Style by realstars: 7:51am On Mar 28, 2021
Bampeh:
Nice one from the big men.
Super Eagles still flying higher
They Can Only Fly Higher When Useing Boat To Fiy, Congratulations To The Eagles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Of The Match Gifts In Some African Leagues In Pix / Mia & Ava Mikel Obi In New PhotosMikel Obi's Grown Twin Daughters / Argentina's Victory Over France Is The Most Watched Men's Soccer Game In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.