Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Security: Where Is Anambra's Cctv Cameras.... Mrs Calista Nwachukwu Demands. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security: Where Is Anambra's Cctv Cameras.... Mrs Calista Nwachukwu Demands. (398 Views)

Brigadier General Onyema Nwachukwu Assumes Command As Director Army Public Relat / Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) / Oyo Installs N300m CCTV Cameras Across Ibadan. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security: Where Is Anambra's Cctv Cameras.... Mrs Calista Nwachukwu Demands. by Peoplesadvocate: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
*SECURITY: WHERE IS ANAMBRA'S CCTV CAMERAS.... MRS CALISTA NWACHUKWU DEMANDS.*

*The State Women Leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Anambra State, Mrs Calista Nwachukwu has called on Governor Willie Obiano to provide the CCTV which the Apga Government purchased with fanfare as the alleged surveillance camera has since disappeared from different locations where they were mounted.*

She alleged that Gov. Obiano and Apga Led Government has failed by looting the state treasury under the guise of purchase of digital security surveillance cameras.

Mrs Nwachukwu recalled that Gov. Obiano had boasted to the world that the surveillance camera has the capacity to capture crime scenes, images as well as relay information about Security treat anywhere in the State.

*In her words, "Where is the surveillance camera, where are theif that the camera captured, the Apga Government led by Governor Willie Obiano despite collecting billions of Naira as security vote and after purchasing the Non- functional CCTV camera have never shown Ndi Anambra where the camera has assisted in capturing crime scenes, Today, those surveillance cameras are no where to be found, this and many others are questions which Gov. Obiano must provide answers to and this is the more reason while Ndi Anambra are waiting for November 6th to send Apga packing from the government House".*

Mrs Nwachukwu called on Ndi Anambra to rise up and demands for the alleged surveillance camera as it was purportedly purchased with Anambra money.

She further assured Ndi Anambra that the era of maladministration will soon be over as the All Progressive Congress (APC) will not only win the forthcoming gubernatorial election but will return Anambra to the path of glory.

Re: Security: Where Is Anambra's Cctv Cameras.... Mrs Calista Nwachukwu Demands. by IJOBA11: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
angry
Re: Security: Where Is Anambra's Cctv Cameras.... Mrs Calista Nwachukwu Demands. by triple996(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
everything na online or audio for east
Re: Security: Where Is Anambra's Cctv Cameras.... Mrs Calista Nwachukwu Demands. by gwafaeziokwu: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
angry

All these political prostitutes. Even Callista Nwachukwu is talking. Someone should please ask her what she achieved as Local Government Chairperson of Ogbaru local government area.

Election time is here and everyone want to show him/herself.
Re: Security: Where Is Anambra's Cctv Cameras.... Mrs Calista Nwachukwu Demands. by adadike(f): 1:13am On Mar 28, 2021
I don't know where they are but I know for sure that Obiano bought CCTV cameras coz I saw them with my own eyes
Re: Security: Where Is Anambra's Cctv Cameras.... Mrs Calista Nwachukwu Demands. by Kevinton: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2021
She is so inspirational and an idol for many of the young generation! I appreciate her great performance in her career pathway. Though I am a senior advisor and help people with security alarm system for their business and home property. Thanks for sharing this post with us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Accused Of Fraud And Oppression By Revolution Now Members / The Attack Against Dr. Isa Ali Pantami Is An Attack By Some Evil Mongers / Seek Help, Stop Improvising With Human Lives – Soyinka Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.