Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

N1/word Is Slavery - Literature/Writing Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / N1/word Is Slavery (1471 Views)

Stop Paying N1/word For Writers / GONE!! I Need 2-3 Experienced Writers For Long-term Engagement N1/word / ⭐⭐⭐ I Will Write High Quality SEO Articles For You At N1/word ⭐⭐⭐ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1/word Is Slavery by generalpelu(m): 4:23pm On May 05, 2021
pjmoa:

Hello, I checked through your profile and I can see that you do academic writing

I have a gig for you if you're interested
Drop your WhatsApp details

This werey pays one naira o. I even have our chat screenshot. And you're here, forming I have gig for you. Nothing wey Desmond Elliot no go see for Ojuelegba o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1/word Is Slavery by generalpelu(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2021
SelfBomb:
HeyCorleone

I have said something similar before.
IT'S SIMPLE, you can get paid that much then why stress yourself over Nairaland Gigs? Get the job and more importantly, keep it.

Second, with these insults of yours. Do you think anyone will want to work with you? It's common sense!

What's your business if they earn that much?
It's like working in a company, you're the one who brings the client worth 100M but you're paid 1M only. Will you refuse to work?

You've done the right thing you see 1-2N gigs leave it alone. This rants you have unveiled above does not do any good for you, most especially the insults.

Paints you as a problematic person.
It's this simple, you're offering a service which you are being paid for, if it doesn't meet your pay scale don't do it.

You're not doing your employee a favour so the God Factor in most NL writers is despicable.

Forget! To hell with you one nairas
Re: N1/word Is Slavery by generalpelu(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2021
HeyCorleone:

Slave owners don’t call out fellow slave owners.

So I’m not surprised with this rubbish reply of yours.

You could have just ignored this, then, I wouldn’t know how small-minded you are.

Run along now. This thread is for sane folks alone.

Oshey. I gbádùn your gbas gbos.

We sef no want ₦1 job employers.

Aswear, the first person who gave me job from Nairaland is a lady. I still work with her. Babe started with ₦1.70. No sample. Gave me a 5k word ebook to write. I've written about 10 books for her since then. And she even increased pay without me asking her for an increase.

Not all these werey wey dey form.

1 Like

Re: N1/word Is Slavery by generalpelu(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2021
HeyCorleone:

Please go bro.

I’d shout it anywhere. N1/word is slavery and very irresponsible. I don’t want people who offer such jobs anywhere near me.

5 out of your 6 comments with this profile is defending people who pay N1/word and you want me to think you’re sane? Must be something in your water.

You and such people can both get lost. Easy.

Don't mind him, he once told me he created this account because of me. Typed this same gibberish he typed here...how no one would employ me to write.

I wonder why they can't just write it themselves.

1 Like

Re: N1/word Is Slavery by pjmoa(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2021
generalpelu:

This werey pays one naira o. I even have our chat screenshot. And you're here, forming I have gig for you. Nothing wey Desmond Elliot no go see for Ojuelegba o

Funny I'll never pay #1/word for Academic writing

1 Like

Re: N1/word Is Slavery by LadyTiannah2: 6:26pm On May 09, 2021
SelfBomb:

Nice to know I have a fan in you, Read up.

I scout for NL talent. I don't care about the pay, I pay highly.

I'm stating it no employer who runs a background check will hire someone who behaves as if He/She has a mental problem.

Bad for business.
Hello. Are you still hiring writers?
Re: N1/word Is Slavery by Bigboy289(m): 10:55pm On May 11, 2021
thelinguist:
I agree with you, Nigerians are just wicked!!.. How can you be paid in dollars and offer your fellow country man 1 naira.. If it's not wickedness, it is a crime!...I don't blame them entirely, with the rate of unemployment and poverty, why won't they take advantage? They want fresh, engaging and no plagiarism content for one naira.. Arrant nansense!! Greed everywhere. I implore all writers to keep their heads high, God will pick our call soon.
The ROI is usually low, if you want more pay go to upwork or look for foreign clients.
Re: N1/word Is Slavery by AntiAPC2023(f): 2:57am On May 14, 2021
Hashabiah:
There was this bloke who wanted me to write 6000 words for 1k. Can you imagine? But it is not their fault ; we should blame ourselves for not being able to link up with foreign clients who have the money to pay.
meobizy:
They can do it because Nairalanders will always jump at the offer. I would accept if I had old write-ups laying about. There’s one I was willing to sell once, it was 2,000 words which had no use since my friend’s blog was closed. With that cash I can renew my monthly phone data plus have an extra five hundred naira at my disposal. Suffering myself by staying up all night to craft words for such measly pay is never an option.
HeyCorleone:

I hope that fellow doesn’t die a good death. Because what the hell is that?

These people earn so much in dollars. I know because I’ve been there. So coming here to see them pay N1/word makes my blood boil. Even if they offer the writer 40% of the actual pay in dollars, they would still gain a lot.

Honestly, it is up to us to set standards here. Let us tell those people to go and die with their N1/word jobs.
outsourcers are the ones enjoying.
Recently got a 6k words article to compose for the client. He agreed to pay me 2naira per word, It took me 3 days to finish the article, sent it to him and he instead credited me with 6 thousand instead of 12k, I even had to beg him to make it 1.5 but till date no response.
I had no other choice than to accept the money cos I was damn broke.

1 Like

Re: N1/word Is Slavery by AntiAPC2023(f): 3:01am On May 14, 2021
pjmoa:

Hello, I checked through your profile and I can see that you do academic writing

I have a gig for you if you're interested
Drop your WhatsApp details
I need it pls
Re: N1/word Is Slavery by AntiAPC2023(f): 3:06am On May 14, 2021
pjmoa:

Funny I'll never pay #1/word for Academic writing
I need the project please
Re: N1/word Is Slavery by Hashabiah: 7:18am On May 14, 2021
AntiAPC2023:

outsourcers are the ones enjoying.
Recently got a 6k words article to compose for the client. He agreed to pay me 2naira per word, It took me 3 days to finish the article, sent it to him and he instead credited me with 6 thousand instead of 12k, I even had to beg him to make it 1.5 but till date no response.
I had no other choice than to accept the money cos I was damn broke.
Chai...that's wickedness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1/word Is Slavery by fastseo: 1:27am On May 18, 2021
Neville660:

You're over right my dear. we have professional writers way better than people in Fiverr or Upwork, but these Nigeria job bringers come here because they find labour cheap and wouldn't want to compensate or bend to support in anyway.
They might still have their inputs, like trying to make amends where necessary, spending more time to scrutinise the whole write up etc.
Re: N1/word Is Slavery by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:36pm On May 19, 2021
fastseo:

They might still have their inputs, like trying to make amends where necessary, spending more time to scrutinise the whole write up etc.
any available writing gig?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Article Writers Needed / An Organisation's Benefits In Sponsoring Spoken Word Poetry Events In Nigeria / Bookcraft Ltd. (publishers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.