Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Creative Artist Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Creative Artist Needed (216 Views)

Freelance Graphics Artist Needed In Victoria Island / Creative Artist Needed / Graphic Artist Needed At WHO - Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creative Artist Needed by Ability247(m): 1:11am On Mar 28, 2021
I need an artist that can convert an idea into visual masterpiece. Detail is important. I will give you a real life picture and tell you what I want you to do with it. You will create a unique work of art roughly based on that picture. For all interested, here is how it will go:

1. Send at least two sample of your creations to gwordsmith2014(at)gmail(dot)com between now and 1st April (next week Thursday).
2. I will announce shortlisted artists here on Saturday (3rd April) and by email.
3. The shortlisted persons will be required to complete a short questionnaire (where you state your preferences including desired pay) and a task. It will be a paid task. Whoever delivers the best work within the deadline gets a steady gig afterwards.

I intend to complete everything and have someone hired on a freelance basis within 2nd week of April. If you know a talented person that may benefit from this, please let the person know.

cc lalasticlala please help me get this to front page. Thanks.
Re: Creative Artist Needed by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 28, 2021
I can even create anything out of anything
Bringing your idea to life
But i dont have samples cos i have never work in that area with anyone before
You may be the first
Lets talk
Re: Creative Artist Needed by Ability247(m): 12:03am On Mar 29, 2021
MrDigital:
I can even create anything out of anything

Bringing your idea to life

But i dont have samples cos i have never work in that area with anyone before

You may be the first

Lets talk

I'm afraid I'm going to need to see samples of your work to enable me decide whether to shortlist you or not. If you have no samples, I may include you in the shortlist but you will not be paid for your effort. If that is okay with you, send an email to the address I gave. Do not send me a blank mail.
Re: Creative Artist Needed by Ability247(m): 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
Congrats to the 7 people selected to continue. You will be receiving a mail from me today on the next step. I planned to send out a questionnaire yesterday but I have been very busy. I shall send you the task by email and will initiate further discussions with the successful artists after this stage.

There is the possibility of someone creating something wildly off the mark, with little to no regard for any level of detail, yet expect payment because I said it will be a paid task. So I have decided to change the rules a bit: I shall send the task to the 7 chosen creators but only the best 3 will be paid.

It is not my intention to make anyone feel less of themselves or their art. If you do not make the top 3, you are still amazing but just was not a good fit for the kind of visual art I am looking for.

Also, if you do not feel confident enough about yourself or your talent to compete with 6 other people for the top 3 spot, then please do not submit anything.

I will choose who to continue with from the top 3. Good luck everyone, I'll be in touch soon.

(1) (Reply)

. / Nurse And Laboratory Technician / Create A Daily Income For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.