Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Revealed : Tecno Cg6j Will Launch As Tecno Camon 17, Front Design And More Specs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Revealed : Tecno Cg6j Will Launch As Tecno Camon 17, Front Design And More Specs (1170 Views)

Finally, The Wait Ends As TECNO Launches Phantom 9 With AI Triple Camera. / Durability Meets Luxury As TECNO Launch Device With 18karat Gold Cover / Nokia 2 Emerged As Tecno And Infinix Are Dying Slowly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed : Tecno Cg6j Will Launch As Tecno Camon 17, Front Design And More Specs by scarycuteface(m): 1:31am On Mar 28, 2021
Last year, TECNO released a total of four smartphones in the TECNO CAMON 16 series. These devices are TECNO CAMON 16, TECNO CAMON 16 Pro, TECNO CAMON 16 Premier, and TECNO CAMON 16 S. The brand is expected to launch the successor series TECNO CAMON 17 this year. Ahead of its official announcement, one of the models in the lineup has been spotted on Google Play Console revealing some of its specs as well as design.

The standard TECNO CAMON 17 has been listed on Google Play Console. The listing exposes the phone to arrive with a punch-hole (top left corner) display with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels (HD+) and 320 DPI.

Further, the handset will be powered by a MediaTek Helio G70 SoC coupled with 6GB RAM. As for software, it will run Android 11 out of the box. We can expect this smartphone to come with the brand’s HIOS Android skin.

As per the listing, this device will come with model number CG6j. Turns out we have already reported on this phone when it was certified by FCC in February.

According to Federal Communications Commission, the upcoming TECNO CAMON 17 will have a vertically-aligned camera setup on the back, a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a 3.5mm headphone.

We mentioned it to be backed by a 4,900mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging in our previous coverage. But now, we think that this phone could have a 5,000mAh battery (typical) because 4,900mAh could be the battery’s rated capacity.

Last but not least, the TECNO CAMON 17 will measure 165 x 76 x 8mm in dimensions.

culled from wwwdotgizmochinadotcom
Re: Revealed : Tecno Cg6j Will Launch As Tecno Camon 17, Front Design And More Specs by skywalker240(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Camon 16 was helio g70 with 6gb ram, so whats the difference with this device?

Personally i think this is a good d.... Oh sh!t what the hell am i even saying, 720 * 1600p resolution on a sopposed flagship?

Thank God, it's been since 3years i have stopped falling mugu for these con artist and her marketers. I thank God for my life my money no go enter bush like that this year.

1 Like

Re: Revealed : Tecno Cg6j Will Launch As Tecno Camon 17, Front Design And More Specs by saxby(f): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
wow, this will be one hell of a device, love to see it
Re: Revealed : Tecno Cg6j Will Launch As Tecno Camon 17, Front Design And More Specs by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
Na wa for tecno oo
Re: Revealed : Tecno Cg6j Will Launch As Tecno Camon 17, Front Design And More Specs by scarycuteface(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
saxby:
wow, this will be one hell of a device, love to see it
Maybe or maybe not. Just want to see the improvements on the phone that they will release
Re: Revealed : Tecno Cg6j Will Launch As Tecno Camon 17, Front Design And More Specs by Sunkanmiwise(m): 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
I will love to see this phone, but a whole lot of improvements from the Camon 16 series.
Re: Revealed : Tecno Cg6j Will Launch As Tecno Camon 17, Front Design And More Specs by Kayconcept2(m): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2021
I will patiently be waiting the new product, for now I am still enjoying my Camon 15.
Re: Revealed : Tecno Cg6j Will Launch As Tecno Camon 17, Front Design And More Specs by hoilakes(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
cool, how sure is this with the design? but since its just a leak: I remembered then i saw the camon 15 from 12, the improvement was indeed a great one, the 16 now is the champion so m expecting cool improvements too cool
Re: Revealed : Tecno Cg6j Will Launch As Tecno Camon 17, Front Design And More Specs by Realboygenius(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Na wa for tecno oo

Why did you say that?
Re: Revealed : Tecno Cg6j Will Launch As Tecno Camon 17, Front Design And More Specs by saxby(f): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2021
yes o, it promises to be amazing
scarycuteface:
Maybe or maybe not. Just want to see the improvements on the phone that they will release
Re: Revealed : Tecno Cg6j Will Launch As Tecno Camon 17, Front Design And More Specs by scarycuteface(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2021
saxby:
yes o, it promises to be amazing
Fingers crossed
Re: Revealed : Tecno Cg6j Will Launch As Tecno Camon 17, Front Design And More Specs by YangaBabe: 10:27am On Apr 01, 2021
this phone go make mad sense gan
Re: Revealed : Tecno Cg6j Will Launch As Tecno Camon 17, Front Design And More Specs by YangaBabe: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2021
chill let the device come out first now before you conclude.
skywalker240:

Personally i think this is a good d.... Oh sh!t what the hell am i even saying, 720 * 1600p resolution on a sopposed flagship?

Thank God, it's been since 3years i have stopped falling mugu for these con artist and her marketers. I thank God for my life my money no go enter bush like that this year.
Re: Revealed : Tecno Cg6j Will Launch As Tecno Camon 17, Front Design And More Specs by skywalker240(m): 10:33am On Apr 01, 2021
YangaBabe:
chill let the device come out first now before you conclude.
You this wahala woman, make i no tok truth again sweetbuns abeg come carry this nigerian woman comot for here, na crime to tok truth again
Re: Revealed : Tecno Cg6j Will Launch As Tecno Camon 17, Front Design And More Specs by hoilakes(m): 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lol have said it before

You like TECNO Phones particularly cuz you know it's "THE BEST"

But be calming down let them release the phone first, get 1 and then comment on it grin

skywalker240:

Re: Revealed : Tecno Cg6j Will Launch As Tecno Camon 17, Front Design And More Specs by skywalker240(m): 2:33am On Apr 18, 2021
hoilakes:
Lol have said it before

You like TECNO Phones particularly cuz you know it's "THE BEST"

But be calming down let them release the phone first, get 1 and then comment on it grin

Hola what da hell you saying

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make An Application Go Fullscreen On Android / i / Fairly And Neatly Used Samsung S8 For Sale @ Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.