Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,465 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

First Lady Did It Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady Did It Again! (2327 Views)

Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? / Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Lady Did It Again! by gohome: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2011
First lady did it again! Dame Jonathan said to journalist: "Are you going to show us 'alive' on the TV?
http://9japikin..com/

Re: First Lady Did It Again! by werepeLeri: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2011
stale.
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by 13volts(m): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2011
Walahi the thought of another 4 years of grammatical blunders is sending shock wave down my spine.
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by gohome: 11:22am On Apr 16, 2011
13volts:

Walahi the thought of another 4 years of grammatical blunders is sending shock wave down my spine.

have you given it to Goodluck already?
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by Bawss1(m): 11:25am On Apr 16, 2011
werepeLeri:

stale.

You mean there is fresher stuff? By all means please share. cheesy
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by Pataki: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2011
[size=22pt]ARE YOU GOING TO SHOW US ALIVE ON AIT?[/size]

Patienceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Olodo oshi. grin
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by HamidO1(m): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2011
[quote author=gohome link=topic=648034.msg8139936#msg8139936 date=1302949334have you given it to Goodluck already?
][/quote]
Fire!! Give what to Badluck?? Done with accreditation and waiting to give it to Ribadu/Adeola in grand style. God punish anybody wey say make we no carry phone go polling unit.
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by RichyBlacK(m): 11:30am On Apr 16, 2011
Please let us show some respect and understanding, and resist the urge to ridicule this lady.

Though I reject the PDP platform, I will not make this personal and make fun of GEJ's wife because of her spoken English.

Please, show some respect.

Thanks.
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by blacksta(m): 11:39am On Apr 16, 2011
lloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllll

this woman don kill me

see all nigeria's gold for her body
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by gohome: 11:39am On Apr 16, 2011
RichyBlacK:

Please let us show some respect and understanding, and resist the urge to ridicule this lady.

Though I reject the PDP platform, I will not make this personal and make fun of GEJ's wife because of her spoken English.

Please, show some respect.

Thanks.

Look at the picture above, Can you see those  tantalizing gold jewelries your first lady has on? TAXPAYERS MONEY MAN, as long as the office of the first lady is not declared illegal, we sure wont stop.
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by miqos02(m): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2011
this first lady must be impeached
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by gernded(m): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2011
gohome:

First lady did it again! Dame Jonathan said to journalist: "Are you going to show us 'alive' on the TV?
http://9japikin..com/

IS THAT PART OF YOUR STRATEGIES TO WIN OR YOU JUST LACK RESPECT FOR YOUR MOTHER??
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2011
Whao!she is really funny,you will all be surprise with the result.those error does not stop her husband from having my vote.goodluck is our man.
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by gohome: 11:54am On Apr 16, 2011
gernded:

IS THAT PART OF YOUR STRATEGIES TO WIN OR YOU JUST LACK RESPECT FOR YOUR MOTHER??
Actually its part of my strategy to ease the stress nlanders are going through in those long queues trying to vote.
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by Natasha2(f): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ROTFALMAO  grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
* yes ma we are alive so they will show us alive* grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by enyojo(f): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2011
[size=28pt]I LAUGH IN IGALA LANGUAGE[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by Natasha2(f): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2011
but jeez Dame can kill someone with her Grammatical blunders anyway I had a good laugh grin grin grin
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by maddock(m): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2011
Am just wondering aloud! Did the First Lady started murdering english recently or she has been doing eversince.Why have we not noticed it before. Me see all this grammar inbroglio as smear campaign cos of elections.I didn't say anything o, am just thinking aloud.
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by enyojo(f): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2011
maddock:

Am just wondering aloud! Did the First Lady started murdering english recently or she has been doing eversince.Why have we not noticed it before. Me see all this grammar inbroglio as smear campaign cos of elections.I didn't say anything o, am just thinking aloud.

Na today??
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by werepeLeri: 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2011
Are you so dumb not to realise that this kind of thread just increases the popularity of GEJ? After the umblela stuff, do you know how that increased her popularity with the umblela stunt?

You dont use your brains properly.
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by Coolabbie: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2011
enyojo:

[size=28pt]I LAUGH IN IGALA LANGUAGE[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hey gal. Olo dudu. Have u voted?
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by maddock(m): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2011
@werepeLeri: If you are civilised this is what your response would have looked like:
This kind of thread just increases the popularity of GEJ? After the umblela stuff, do you know how that increased her popularity with the umblela stunt?

I don't agreed with you its not only negative stuff that increases one popularity ratings.If Patience were to be ur mum, would you be happy people using her mistakes in grammar to "improve" her ratings?
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2011
werepeLeri:

Are you so dumb not to realise that this kind of thread just increases the popularity of GEJ? After the umblela stuff, do you know how that increased her popularity with the umblela stunt?

You dont use your brains properly.

You sabi yarn Nonsense eh! Increase popularity ke? Ewhu. So make we dey celebrate mediocrity eh! Na laff we dey laff that illiterate woman. abi you nor know?

@topic

Osanobua eh!
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by gohome: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2011
omo see that[size=30pt] GOLD[/size]
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by werepeLeri: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2011
babaearly:

You sabi yarn Nonsense eh! Increase popularity ke? Ewhu. So make we dey celebrate mediocrity eh! Na laff we dey laff that illiterate woman. abi you nor know?

@topic

Osanobua eh!

Stay there na! No pass there o. Just stay. Animal
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by werepeLeri: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2011
maddock:

@werepeLeri: If you are civilised this is what your response would have looked like:
This  kind of thread just increases the popularity of GEJ? After the umblela stuff, do you know how that increased her popularity with the umblela stunt?

I don't agreed with you its not only negative stuff that increases one popularity ratings.If Patience were to be your mum, would you be happy people using her mistakes in grammar to "improve" her ratings?

Look at some complaining about Patience English.

You dont agreed with me? What kind of english language is that?

You dont agreed with me.

Abeg. Remove the log for your eyes first.
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by maddock(m): 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2011
@werikumo Can't enderstand what's bitin you dis hot afternoon.just have one word for you: No beef on my mind so you can PASS.
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by Natasha2(f): 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2011
they said patience should bring her left hand she brought right  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by maddock(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2011
@werikumo." Don't agreed" with on my last post was typo error ok.Prof of Linguistics.
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by IFELEKE(m): 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2011
Poster, the woman no send all of una!. . . I am NOT for jonathan but I really admire the zeal and dedication of his misfiring wife,the woman is damning all you self-confessed gramarian to stand firm beside her husband. . .Highly Commendable!. .
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by IFELEKE(m): 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2011
Poster, the woman no send all of una!. . . I am NOT for jonathan but I really admire the zeal and dedication of his misfiring wife,the woman is damning all you self-confessed gramarian to stand firm beside her husband. . .Highly Commendable!. .
Re: First Lady Did It Again! by cold(m): 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2011
This is laughably sad embarassed Is not possible for GEJ to abrogate the office of the first lady & save us this torture we'll have to go through for sometime to come?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watching Rochas For 2015 Presidency / South Africa Reduces Price Of Petrol For 2012 / Beaf why steal Majority of Delta State Itsekiri Yoruba, Benin is a Yoruba word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.