Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Need Someone Who Can Help With Formulation Of Starch Adhesive Glue - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone Who Can Help With Formulation Of Starch Adhesive Glue (662 Views)

Distributors Wanted For Adhesive Glue Product / We Need Various Types Of Starch / Skincare Training On Formulation Of Cosmetic Products From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone Who Can Help With Formulation Of Starch Adhesive Glue by gwanggaeto(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2021
Hello, I need someone who can help me get the formulation of this adhesive glue for wallpaper, i want to set up the business but i can't get the correct formulations and chemicals for it productions...

kindly find the attached picture of the glue I am talking about

Chat me up on whatapps o7o34952229 if you can produce this starch based adhesive for wall paper.

Re: I Need Someone Who Can Help With Formulation Of Starch Adhesive Glue by gwanggaeto(m): 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
Your responses will be highly appreciated
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Help With Formulation Of Starch Adhesive Glue by gwanggaeto(m): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2021
Goodmorning
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Help With Formulation Of Starch Adhesive Glue by gwanggaeto(m): 9:18am On Mar 31, 2021
Good morning
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Help With Formulation Of Starch Adhesive Glue by gwanggaeto(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2021
hello
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Help With Formulation Of Starch Adhesive Glue by gwanggaeto(m): 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
urgent need
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Help With Formulation Of Starch Adhesive Glue by ecomalchemist(m): 8:25am On Apr 10, 2021
Have you checked the internet (google / youtube) ?

Or if you are in Lagos, go to ojota chemical market and ask questions.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Help With Formulation Of Starch Adhesive Glue by gwanggaeto(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2021
I have check it all out, so far I haven't seen it even at ojota chemical market...on you tube, I have tried all does video out, non look like the said products
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Help With Formulation Of Starch Adhesive Glue by fgr63: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
so you have not heard of ventota multipurpose cooperative society,where manufacturing challenges are solved!
gwanggaeto:
I have check it all out, so far I haven't seen it even at ojota chemical market...on you tube, I have tried all does video out, non look like the said products
....please call the president to teach you this simple product....o81oo7o9169
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Help With Formulation Of Starch Adhesive Glue by gwanggaeto(m): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
fgr63:
so you have not heard of ventota multipurpose cooperative society,where manufacturing challenges are solved!....please call the president to teach you this simple product....o81oo7o9169

Thanks very much, I will call him right away...I truly appreciate.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Help With Formulation Of Starch Adhesive Glue by iHart(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
I don't know if it is the same gum we use in gluing our soap cartons. If it is the same gum, then what you need is starch and caustic soda. Dissolve you starch in water, add one or two tea spoon of the caustic soda and stir thoroughly. The starch will congeal and turn from white opaque watery solution to transparent thick solution. let me give you a crude measurement; take a handful of starch and dissolve with 2liters of water. Use the small plastic 'takeaway' spoon and measure the caustic, add two of the spoon and stir. make sure the starch is dissolved properly before you add the caustic. Try it and tell me if that's the gum you are looking for.
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Help With Formulation Of Starch Adhesive Glue by fgr63: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
gwanggaeto:

Thanks very much, I will call him right away...I truly appreciate.
how did it go....he's one of the best
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Help With Formulation Of Starch Adhesive Glue by gwanggaeto(m): 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
fgr63:

how did it go....he's one of the best

it went well. Thanks for the connect...

(1) (Reply)

Naira To Dollars, Please Someone Should Please Help Me Out. / This Business Gave Me Over 400k In 3months / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.