Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

The Redeemed Christian Church Of Daddy G.O - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Redeemed Christian Church Of Daddy G.O (767 Views)

Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter / Beware Of The Leaven Of Daddy Freeze / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of Daddy G.O by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:29am On Mar 29, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm do you now see where the problem really lies?
I said "I am ready to be your friend, just know that we both need to set boundaries so i won't have to hurt your feelings and you too won't have to hurt mine" that's all.
But it's like you won't just allow for PEACE to reign between you and i.
Are you truly prepared for this journey to uncover the real meaning of TRUTH?
If you're ready then let's go LOGICAL while reasoning with our Bibles at hand then you'll find out even without me having to define TRUTH for you!
First of all what exactly is the purpose or aim of the author of the Bible before He gave us this wonderful book?
If we get to the root of that i believe we can find out what His son meant when he said "I am the way and the TRUTH and the life, no one comes to the father without passing through me" John 14:6

So my friend tell me what is the main reason why the Bible's author prepared this wonderful book? smiley

MightySparrow:
What is your definition of truth?
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of Daddy G.O by MightySparrow: 4:58am On Mar 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm do you now see where the problem really lies?
I said "I am ready to be your friend, just know that we both need to set boundaries so i won't have to hurt your feelings and you too won't have to hurt mine" that's all.
But it's like you won't just allow for PEACE to reign between you and i.
Are you truly prepared for this journey to uncover the real meaning of TRUTH?
If you're ready then let's go LOGICAL while reasoning with our Bibles at hand then you'll find out even without me having to define TRUTH for you!
First of all what exactly is the purpose or aim of the author of the Bible before He gave us this wonderful book?
If we get to the root of that i believe we can find out what His son meant when he said "I am the way and the TRUTH and the life, no one comes to the father without passing through me" John 14:6

So my friend tell me what is the main reason why the Bible's author prepared this wonderful book? smiley

Sir, you are living in delusion.

Simple question: what is your definition of truth?
Simple. The answer should be my understanding of truth is ........
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of Daddy G.O by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:10am On Mar 29, 2021
MightySparrow:

Sir, you are living in delusion.
Simple question: what is your definition of truth?
Simple. The answer should be my understanding of truth is ........

Now listen to yourself! smiley
You asked me a question anticipating a response eagerly and i said let's consider what the Bible has to say about this.
Then your next utterance is "Sir, you are living in delusion"
Well if you don't believe (trust) in God's word (Bible) i do. Listen to what Apostle Paul have to say about the Bible "All scriptures (Bible as a whole) is INSPIRED OF GOD so it's benefitial for teaching, reproving, SETTING MATTERS STRAIGHT and disciplining in righteousness" 2Timothy 3:16
So if you don't want to reason along using God's word please what exactly do you want? smiley
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of Daddy G.O by MightySparrow: 6:42am On Mar 29, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Now listen to yourself! smiley
You asked me a question anticipating a response eagerly and i said let's consider what the Bible has to say about this.
Then your next utterance is "Sir, you are living in delusion"
Well if you don't believe (trust) in God's word (Bible) i do. Listen to what Apostle Paul have to say about the Bible "All scriptures (Bible as a whole) is INSPIRED OF GOD so it's benefitial for teaching, reproving, SETTING MATTERS STRAIGHT and disciplining in righteousness" 2Timothy 3:16
So if you don't want to reason along using God's word please what exactly do you want? smiley
What is the definition of truth? You no go ?
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of Daddy G.O by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:17am On Mar 29, 2021
What says the Bible? smiley

MightySparrow:
What is the definition of truth? You no go ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretended NOT To Understand Yoruba For 2 Years - Heard Things!! / After Another Dreadful Sermon From The Pulpit I Saw A Black Bird Outside My Door / What Made You Believe That God Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.