Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Keke Napep Balance And Take - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Keke Napep Balance And Take (593 Views)

7 Seater Keke Napep (tricycle) Designed In Nigeria / Keke Napep With Padlocked 3 Tyres, Causes A Stir In Warri (Photos) / Checkout Our Made-In-Nigeria Keke NAPEP (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keke Napep Balance And Take by Cleo18: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2021
Hello,

A guy applied to ride a brand new keke napep on hire purchase (balance and take) after which the keke would belong to him after meeting a certain target under a given period of time.

He admits he was quitted by his landlord from his place of residence and now squats with his wife in his wife's shop. He took the owner of the keke to the wife's shop. The shop turned out to be made of plank (wood) with no goods inside except a tin of peak milk. There is no bed, no chair, no TV, nothing in the wooden shop.

The Keke napep owner insisted on seeing his guarantor. He took the owner to the guarantor. The guarantor doesn't even have his own apartment but stays in a family compound which was like a community town-hall where meetings are held. The guarantor turned out to be a vigilante member in the area.

This made the keke napep owner to lose interest in the applicant but the guy keeps begging.

To me, I won't advise anyone to give his keke to such a guy. But what about you please?

Can you give your brand new keke to such a guy?
What's your take on this please?
Re: Keke Napep Balance And Take by Emmy000seun(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2021
I think I storm across this post early on this platform,two side are into things kind of Business..
1. Is what you see. Like the person's contact, how you melt him, his location which you have stated e.t.c
2. Is your instincts..your mind will surely tell you something about him either to press forward or quit.
My view, if you know anyone that is closer to you or can guarantee you about him, i.e his church pastor, or any reliable person you can press forward..
Most important is that if your mind help him, you can give him a trial you cant judge him base on what you see, situation might bring a man to condition that is unimaginable, but check the story he told to what you see and compare the two if it's correspond, then you can know if their is truth in it..peace unto you ..

(1) (Reply)

Very Important Question On Coils And Part Numbers No One Is Asking / The Light On My Car Mirror Popped Up And Had Refused To Turn Off / Golf 4 2.0 Automatic Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.